Chapter 6
304 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akimi was laying flat on his stomach where he had collapsed. He giggled as Endo-san wiped his face clean with the sheets and unglued his eyelashes with wet thumbs. The older man smiled and kissed his sweet, salty face. He felt Daichi push his limp legs further apart, separate his buttcheeks with a firm grasp and start to lick around his tender, swollen hole with slow sensuous tongue movements. Daichi licked the whole crack; the bottom of his ass cleft and across the anus. He even included his twitching, cum-filled hole in his licking. Akimi gasped at the sensation. He had felt sore and tired but now his abused pucker was suddenly tingling again with the desire to be filled.

 

Daichi took his time rimming Akimi, letting the poor boy rest for a while as he sucked his poor swollen asslips. He sought to soothe them with his mouth. They were so puffy from the rough fucking that he could actually run his tongue over the ridges. After about ten minutes or so, Daichi could feel Akimi's anus twitch and relax every time he tried to push the tip of his tongue inside, as if asking for more. He moved to kneel, positioned himself behind the voluptuous ass of his precious Akimi, placed his immensely thick cock at the boy's beautiful entrance and began to push inside.

 

Daichi also had a penchant for dirty talking, “Do you want it Akimi, do you want Daichi’s big cock in your tiny little bottom?”

 

Akimi wriggled on the bed like a pinned butterfly, grabbing handfuls of the sheets as his sopping bowels were stuffed again. The boy grunted, “Yes, oh yes, Daichi! Fuck me please!” 

 

Daichi’s golden eyes glowed at his eagerness. He impaled the boy's cum-filled sex with considerably more ease than his younger brother, not caring that his brother’s semen was squishing out with every thrust. Despite cumming all over little Akimi’s face, Daichi’s cock had not shrunken even a bit and he had hardly even stopped to rest. Akimi felt his ass once again filled to bursting as Daichi’s equally-enormous cock stretched it to its eye-popping limits.

 

Unlike his rambunctious younger brother, Daichi took it slow at first. He hilted for a few seconds after each very slow penetration to raise Akimi's anticipation, careful not to wear him out too soon. That first orgasm had taken the edge off their lust and he wanted to make it last this time. 

 

Endo-san played with Akimi's nipples and gently massaged his smooth back and chest as the boy rested his head in Endo-san’s lap. Occasionally he nuzzled and tongued at the older man’s cock like a sleepy puppy looking for his mother’s teat. 

 

Daichi pulled his cock out and pushed it in very slowly, teasing, until he heard Akimi whining and felt him trying to move his hips back to encourage him to go faster. Once he was sure Akimi wanted it, he threw his head back and luxuriated in the sensation of having his dick sunk in the hot, wet depths of the boy he had dreamt about, coveted, and masturbated over for months on end. He buggered that well-lubricated, cum-filled butt with the unbridled enthusiasm of a horny teenager waiting to fuck his entire life.

 

His hole was already bruised and tender, and this second round was even more intense than the first. The overwhelming mix of pleasure and discomfort caused Akimi’s jaw to fall open slackly. Endo-san took the opportunity to nudge his cock head inside Akimi’s open mouth. It had softened a bit after he came, but now it was rock solid again.

 

Left out of the action for now, Dai stood to Akimi's right and watched his sweet, luscious boy-cunt obscenely stretch like a taut rubber band, opening and closing over his brother’s monster cock as Daichi fully withdrew and then pounded back in. He was well and truly wrecking Akimi’s sphincter now. Wanting to see more, Dai moved closer and leaned in for a better look. His hands idly stroked Akimi's convulsing back muscles and ample ass, and then drifted beneath to fondle his swinging privates.

 

Akimi was dizzy with lust as Daichi skillfully buggered him. It was obvious he had more experience than his younger brother. He was dragging his glans back and forth over Akimi’s sweet spot, shooting sparks up his spine. Now warmed up to a rhythm, Daichi increased the pace and force of thrusts. His thick thighs hit Akimi's ass with a resounding slapping sound. It was like he was being spanked. His pale butt cheeks quickly turned pink. Daichi was in heaven, feeling the formerly-forbidden soft warmth of Akimi’s ass squeezing like a hot, creamy glove around his dick.

He grunted his pleasure, “Oh, fuck, Akimi, your ass, goddamn it baby!”

 

Dai couldn’t resist and spread Aki’s ass cheeks wide open to see his poor stretched hole. He mischievously licked his finger. He looked over to his older brother conspiratorially and Daichi’s eyes sparkled as he nodded. Dai smirked. He placed his finger on Akimi’s tiny pink anus and began to push against the already taut rim. Akimi gasped inside his painfully-wide open mouth, his cheeks bulging, stuffed with his father-in law’s cock. Dai gradually increased the pressure, working the tip of his finger inside, encouraging Akimi's already overstretched anus to open further and accept his invading digit alongside Daichi’s cock. Akimi was wailing now, certain that his poor asshole was going to rip in half. 

 

The youngest stepson rubbed soothing circles on his back and encouraged him, “Come on baby, let me in, open that sweet ass for me Aki-chan. Take deep breaths, that’s it, you can do it.”

 

Akimi drew a deep breathe and bore down like he was having a bowel movement. Dai was finally able to force his finger inside and he pushed it slowly and carefully, his eyes fixed on the obscenely stretched skin of Akimi’s poor anus. He could feel his brother’s cock moving back and forth along the underside of it as he continued to steadily fuck their father’s bride. When he got to the first knuckle, he hit resistance and was unable to go any further. He spat a wad of saliva into Akimi’s crease and let it drop down to his finger to lubricate its passage. That allowed the bump of his knuckle to pop inside and from there it was a smooth slide to the hilt. 

 

At the sharp increase in pressure, Akimi was pushed over the edge yet again. His anus first clamped tight and then relaxed as yet another climax forced his internal muscles to flutter. Dai used that moment when his muscles fatigued to add his index finger. He vigorously pumped Akimi's ass with two long fingers as the boy screamed around Endo-san’s cock and pulsed inside..

 

Daichi moaned loudly and slammed his dick up between the boy's legs again and again with brutal force. Akimi felt like his ass was being ripped apart as Daichi buried himself to the hilt and his cock ejaculated huge thick jets of cum up inside his already over-full rectum. His blue eyes were bugging out as his belly swelled. Dai smirked and wriggled his two fingers. Daichi groaned. Akimi’s tiny body shook and his pretty blue eyes crossed a little as he exploded in yet another mind-blowing orgasm

 

Daichi gently pulled his cock out and with it slipped Dai’s fingers. Akimi sighed, feeling something like a puppet might once the hand is removed from inside, empty and lacking any internal structure of his own. He collapsed bonelessly onto the bed as all three still-rigid cocks hovered like hungry predators above his prone body. The stamina of the Endos to fuck continously without tiring amazed him. And somehow, he found he still wanted them. He wanted to please them completely. The discomfort of their massive penetrations was compensated by the lust those giant dicks aroused inside him and the love he felt for the men attached. 

 

The young blond lay there in a pool of his own juices, cum flowing like a river down between his legs and soaking the bed. Dai and Daichi covered his body with affectionate kisses and he smiled. Akimi was getting tired but was waiting, still hopeful Endo-san might also want to fuck him.

 

He did not have to wait very long.

 

Endo-san picked him up as if he weighed nothing, seating Akimi in his lap as he sat with his back against the head-board. Endo-san positioned Akimi’s legs wide apart, draped over his own muscular thighs, then lifted him with massive hands around his waist. He lowered his tiny son-in-law down slowly into his lap, his cock positioned at the opening of the petite boy’s body. Endo-san impaled his soft, puffy, sloppy little boycunt, not giving two shits about the torrent of thick white cum that oozed out of the now much looser asshole. Akimi almost exploded as he felt the monstrous cock head of his father-in law press his softened passage wide apart and nudge its way inside. He was bigger than all of the others.

 

The older man closed his eyes, savoring the long-awaited pleasure of feeling the heat of Akimi's ass around his throbbing dick. His insides were scalding. He groaned and had to hold himself back as he felt the clench of his wet flesh, fluttering around his huge penis. 

 

He gently fed inch after inch of his cock inside Akimi’s guts. Akimi felt as if his ass would burst with the tremendous pressure, moaning and bucking his hips, helplessly thrashing in his strong grip as he was skewered alive. Akimi felt his insides stretch as they had never done before, not even with Dai’s fingers. Now he was thankful for Dai’s ruthless stretching of his ass with his fingers. He had been preparing him for Endo-san. He felt his tender ass would tear asunder, that he just might die, if Endo-san pushed even one more inch inside and was surprised as the older man did and he survived. His eyes were shut tight as he struggled to breathe and relax.

 

Endo-san groaned at the feel of Akimi's soft ass as he determinedly pushed his long cock inside to bury it to the base. He had waited for it for so long. He could feel the tremors of Akimi's back muscles as he struggled with the strain of accommodating his cock, but the boy did not ask him to stop. He was so sweet, so perfect, so submissive. He was everything Endo-san had been searching for for his entire life.

 

The older man dropped his head onto Akimi’s smooth, lovely shoulder and bit him gently as he gave one last upwards thrust of his hips, seating himself inside perfection. “Oh fuck Aki-chan, baby, it feels so good inside you.”

 

Akimi felt Endo-san’s groin on his buttocks and an incredible fullness inside his body and he realized that the biggest of all the Endos had finally buried his monster cock inside his ass. Akimi felt elated, almost triumphant, despite the near-painful entry he had needed to endure. His cock was rock hard yet again and throbbing between his legs. His body was dying to be ravaged. He was grateful that Endo-san had chosen to go last, to introduce him to his enormously thick cock as gently as was humanly possible.

He almost felt like a virgin again. Tears were leaking from the corners of his eyes as he panted at the fullness of his penetration. Then, Endo-san slowly raised him back up, withdrawing painstakingly. Akimi felt each millimeter and thought he would die as he realized Endo-san had pulled the whole length out and was holding the fat tip in his anal ring. His sex was split open as wide as it had ever been. Akimi wanted desperately to feel the painful stretch again. He moaned wildly and wiggled helplessly in the older man’s strong grip as he tried to push his hips back down towards his father-in-law's giant dick.

 

Endo-san grunted in satisfaction, “You’re a slut for Endo cock, aren’t you baby?”

 

Akimi nodded jerkily as he desperately tried to impale himself again.

 

Dai smirked and moved to stand on the bed, straddling his legs wide apart over their bodies.

 

“Here you go beautiful, here’s some more cock for you”

 

His giant cock swayed hypnotically, inches from Akimi’s face, and he opened his mouth eagerly for Dai to push inside. His stepson’s fingers sifted through his hair in reward.

 

Endo-san pushed his cock back inside Akimi's sweet ass inch by inch yet again, going slowly. The slow inward journey of Endo-san's cock inside Akimi's small, tight body made the older man’s head spin. He was so overwhelmed by the intensity of fucking this unbelievably beautiful, sexy boy. Akimi was the boy of his dreams that he thought he would spend his life lusting after and never get to so much as touch.

 

Akimi was so overwrought by all the sensations that he was hardly able to participate, so Dai just held his head and gently fucked his cock in and out of Akimi's open, panting mouth. Akimi moaned with his lips stretched wide around his dick. Dai grunted as he felt Akimi's hot, wet mouth try to create some sucking motion around the head of cock. The noise made Akimi open his eyes and look up. He saw his handsome face, eyes slitted closed, bathed in lust. His golden eyes glowing in a familiar bestial expression. He looked so much like his father it was astonishing and he felt a burst of love in his heart for his stepson.

 

Dai tangled his fingers in Akimi’s fine blond hair affectionately, “Good boy Akimi… good… uggh… God, that mouth of yours. Fuck.”

 

Endo-san was now thrusting forcefully with his steel-hard cock. The older man took a deep breath and filled his senses with the sweet musky scent of Akimi’s sweat. His slender body was glistening with it, his long limbs shining. Endo-san then held the boy by the hips firmly and thrust his strong hips upwards, pistoning his erection into that plump flesh. Each brutal buggering thrust made Akimi emit strangled shrieks around Dai’s cock.

 

He sounded like a cute little piggy being poked, “EHH! EEEGH!! EEEHH!!”

 

Meanwhile, not to be left out, Daichi knelt down and crawled forward between Dai’s legs so that he could take Akimi's bobbing, weeping cock in his mouth.

 

Akimi felt Daichi’s lips clamp on his sensitive cock and his eyes rolled back in his head. His body felt feverish, his loins felt tight, his ass convulsed, waiting and wishing for the patriarch of the family to fill his aching asshole with his sticky seed. Endo-san plunged his cock in with one strong thrust and buried it to the balls, then without any pause, pulled out and lunged up again with his strong muscular hips. Each thrust penetrated deep inside Akimi's convulsing sex, nailing his prostate. Daichi had swallowed his little cock all the way down to the root and was sucking on it voraciously. Akimi’s entire existence narrowed to the sexual storm being unleashed upon him.

 

Dai looked down at him and smirked knowingly, “Cum for us Mommy.”

 

The reminder that the three giant men torturing him sexually were his in-laws tipped him over the edge. Akimi exploded, "AAAGH! AH! AH!!!"

 

He screamed and moaned around the cock in his mouth. His ecstatic cries were music to the Endos ears. He nearly lost consciousness. His orgasm washed over and drowned him like a tsunami crushing the shore. He shot until he was dry into Daichi’s open mouth and it bordered on painful. This climax had surpassed all his earlier violent orgasms. He could not believe the intensity with which it hit him. How much more could he stand?

 

Endo-san paused for a moment to let him recover, but he didn’t wait long before beginning anew. Akimi was woken from his dazed, half-conscious state by the steady fucking thrusts of his father-in-law deep inside him once again and the insistent pushing of the younger brother's cock in his mouth. Dai started to push his hips to get in as much stimulation as possible from Akimi’s small mouth. The boy’s lips and cheeks pulled back and forth, turning inside and out over the enormous mushroom head that stretched them to their limits. Spit frothed at the corners.

 

Endo-san was getting closer to his peak, rutting up into Akimi’s ass faster, grunting hoarsely, “Oh yeah baby, take it, take my thick cock in your pretty little ass, yeah baby. So sweet and pretty and submissive, taking everything we can give. Such a good little boy for us.”

 

At the heated praise, Akimi felt his lust rising rapidly and his physical tiredness vanished. He moved his hips back to meet Endo-san’s marauding cock every time he shoved it in. Akimi closed his eyes and dropped his head back, surrendering to their passion, allowing Dai’s strong hands to fully support his neck, giving himself over completely to the men supporting his body. He was very close to cumming yet again. He had given himself over to his men completely and stopped wondering as to how he could survive an incalculable number of orgasms, each one stronger and more forceful than the last.

One particularly deep thrust by Dai hit the back of his throat and he gagged. The corners of his lips felt tight and painful. His eyes filled with tears and he looked up with watery eyes at his stepson.

 

The look Dai gave him was heat-stopping in its affection. Dai spoke hoarsely this time, “You’re so beautiful baby, with my dick in your mouth and tears in your eyes. God, Akimi, I love you so fucking much.”

 

Akimi took a deep breath through his nose and relaxed his throat. He strained to open just a little wider to show Dai that he could continue to derive pleasure from his mouth as he pleased. He belonged to Dai and the rest of these magnificent men completely. Dai smirked and thrust forward to hit the back of Akimi’s throat again and again, letting his gag reflex stimulate the tip of his dick. Akimi’s eyes watered and his nose ran but he made no effort to stop the throat-fucking.

 

Filthy noises filled the bedroom. It was like a cacophony of sex. The grunting of the brothers and the gagging sounds from Akimi added to the sharp slapping sounds each time Endo-san slammed his monster cock to the last millimeter deep inside Akimi's tortured sex. Daichi slurped his cock and pinched his nipples as his small body was buffeted by powerful rapid thrusts as Endo-san held him by the hips and rabbit-fucked his ass, his speed ever increasing. Akimi had reached a plateau where he felt as if he were lost in one single continuous orgasm. He had lost all track of time and space and did not realize that he had been fucked for several hours now.

 

Without any warning, Endo-san and Dai exploded together. The young man received the most brutal thrust in both ends as Endo-san slammed his giant cock painfully up inside his well-used asshole and Dai thrust his cock down his throat, pressing about an inch into his esophagus. Into his undefended stomach and colon, they pumped thick virile jets of cum. The spurts from Dai's cock filled Akimi's throat. He had no choice but to swallow the sticky fluid down as fast as he could, leaking semen from the corners of his mouth. 

 

Both cocks kept on spurting, again and again in a never-ending ejaculation until Akimi felt dizzy and the room swam before his eyes. Akimi went limp, moaning softly as he felt Dai gently withdraw from his mouth. Cum hung in ropes from his puffy, swollen lips. His tummy bulged, both his belly and guts pumped full of his family's spunk. He collapsed backwards onto his father-in-law’s hairy chest and groaned.

 

Endo-san wrapped his arms around the half-conscious boy, holding him securely. He closed his eyes, luxuriating in the soft warmth of Akimi's precious body as he kept his cock hilted and continued to sporadically spurt thick volleys of cum deep inside the sweet boy. The older man’s worshipful reverie was interrupted by something wet splattering on his leg. He opened his eyes. He was less than surprised to see Daichi jacking himself off, ejaculating all over Akimi's divinely beautiful body. Daichi’s cum sprayed all over Akimi’s crotch and tummy and thighs, filling the last empty orifice he had- his tiny little bellybutton- with Endo seed. 

 

Endo-san held him for a few more minutes, letting himself shrink a little before he pulled out. Akimi winced as he did it. His back passage was now very raw and swollen. He felt each inch of the withdrawal and yelped as the larger glans tugged at his tender anal ring, turning the bright red inner lips slightly inside out before disengaging completely. 

 

"Sorry, Akimi," he apologized immediately, making the sweet blond smile even in pain at his loving father-in-law’s concern for him.

 

The three men helped their very tired lover lay back on the bed. They rolled the boy carefully over onto his stomach so they could check and make sure he wasn’t injured. Akimi was still trying to get hold of his breathing. His mind was still reeling. He had been fucked and buggered like a goddamn brood mare by three men endowed like stud stallions, perhaps even bigger. The two brothers flanked him and sat on either side, gently mopping his cum covered body with the now beyond salvaging sheets.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Endo-san kneel over him and place his giant hands on his asscheeks and part them, staring with concern at his still dilated, red, puffy asshole. He could feel cum oozing out of him, the cold air inside his opening. The other man wiped his crack so he could get a better look and once he was satisfied Akimi's sex was not torn or damaged, he bent and kissed both ass cheeks as a token of thanks. He watched amazed as Akimi's resilient little asshole twitched and tried to tighten back down right before his eyes, cum still rushing out of him like a river, trickling down his small ballsack, running down the creases of his thighs and out onto the sheets.

 

Akimi smiled deliriously as he felt six hands rubbing on his voluptuous ass and soon he felt his family’s tender kisses all over his back and bottom. Akimi giggled when he felt what he somehow knew was Dai’s tongue licking exuberantly all over his poor swollen asshole. The youngest was definitely the most mischievous and perverted of them all. He was like a naughty puppy. Akimi looked up and gave them a precious, angelic smile. 

 

Daichi's heart burst as he saw Akimi's cum-covered face smile at him with such joyful innocence. He knelt in front of his love and held his face tenderly in his huge hands and wiped it clean of all the mess before claiming Akimi’s lips in a tender kiss. Dai wiped every millimeter of Akimi's soiled body and backside clean as Akimi and Daichi kissed with open mouths. The taste of sex was potent on their tongues.

 

Endo-san declared that it was shower time and claimed the honor of picking up Akimi in his big arms. He gazed down at his son’s tiny bride with love and pride on his face. It melted Akimi's heart and he felt the warmth of tears in his eyes as he realized how completely his new family had accepted him. Daichi and Dai trailed behind, arguing like children over who would get to wash him until finally Endo-san hollered that they could all do it. Akimi justed laughed. The three giant men and the tiny blond squeezed inside the bathroom. The boys were pushing and shoving at each other and trying to monopolize Akimi’s attentions.

 

The golden eyes of Akimi’s husband that had watched the entire thing through the live feed glowed with warmth and immense satisfaction as he reluctantly switched off the connection. A thousand miles away, Endo sat back with satisfaction. He had a Happy Family at last.

0