Chapter 9
195 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please, please!" Akimi cried before he was even fully awake, not even sure what he was begging for until he was alert and aware of a hot mouth tonguing the abused flesh between his legs. He lay on his back and his thighs were held spread wide by warm hands.

 

"Shh, baby boy. It's ok," his husband said, voice gravelly. "Shh, it's ok, I’ve got you sweetheart. It's just you and me now."

 

The bed dipped and lifted as the other three Endos leaned over to kiss him, each one sweeping their tongue into his mouth and then filing out of the room. His husband spoke softly to them and shut the door behind them. He then settled on the bed in front of him, bracketed between Akimi’s hot inner thighs. God, even his thighs felt bruised and sore. He was so, so sore. The thing he had let them do to him. Akimi whined, trembling under his husband’s hot gaze. He didn’t know whether to feel ashamed or….

 

Endo’s voice was low and filled with lust when he spoke, “Show me baby, show me what they did to your pretty little hole.”

 

Akimi couldn’t help his gasp or curling in on himself protectively, his dick jerking between his legs. He actually felt something hot and wet plop out of his asshole onto the bed as he involuntarily clenched down. He realized with embarrassment he could still feel all the sticky loads of semen that had been deposited in his rectum. It was slowly oozing out of his stuck-open hole.  

 

He flushed in shame and tried to squeeze his legs together.

 

Endo’s voice was low and savage, “Don't you dare hide from me baby. Show me, show me how much you love my family. How much they love you.”

 

Slowly, burning with embarrassment all the way down to his belly, Akimi spread his legs apart again so his husband could see his poor ravaged sex. He felt naked. More naked. He wanted to cover himself with his hands, which was ridiculous; he had been naked in front of Endo hundreds and hundreds of times. It was just, this time his insides were naked too. His bowels were unclothed and exposed without the furled gate of his pucker to protect them. His hole was no longer anything remotely close to what could be called a pucker. The gate  protecting his rectum felt like a door thrown wide, inviting anyone to take a peek inside his body,l and he could feel the pool of cum just lying there inside him waiting for Endo to see it.

 

“Did it feel good sweetheart? Taking all those cocks at once in your small body, three at a time, crammed down every hole you had? Tell me how much you loved it.”

 

Akimi flushed harder but he answered truthfully, “I loved it, I love your family and I love it when they fuck me. They wanted me so bad, I was so surprised. Did you know all along?”

 

Endo smirked, “I knew, I knew how much you were driving them crazy. I knew I wasn’t the only one who fell head-over-heels in love with you the first time I saw you. I knew they were dumbstruck by your beauty and just like with me, it only got worse when they found out how sweet and kind and funny and wonderful you are. And that ass baby, no Endo man could resist that ass of yours.”

 

The boy squeaked out a desperate sound through his teeth when he felt his husband’s warm breath skate over his damp thighs, fingers nudging into his wet, filthy hole so he could spread Akimi’s sagging asslips further with his fingers.

 

“God you’re a mess. Look at all that cum inside you. How many times did they fuck you?”

 

“I don’t know. I kind of lost count,” Akimi whimpered as those thick fingers pushed deeper inside him, combing through all the sticky mess in his boyhole. “It hurts Endo!”

 

“Of course it hurts pumpkin, taking two big dicks in your ass at one time, fucking three fully grown men at a time, of course it’s going to hurt, you silly boy. I need to check you, make sure you’re ok; will you let me see?”

 

Akimi blinked up at him, confused. His husband didn't sound mad, only faintly amused. Endo lay between his legs, propped up on one arm, looking between his legs with a gleam in his eyes that told Akimi what he wanted him to do. He wanted to see what his family had done to him and more than that, he wanted Akimi to show him.

 

The boy spread his legs further apart and even that movement he could feel in his belly, deep in his abdomen where those cocks had fucked and bruised him internally. It hurt, but he already missed them. He could feel trickles of cum oozing out of his ass, sliding down his balls, and even though his father and his sons had put all that cum in there, Akimi suddenly didn’t want his husband to see it. He felt dirty and ashamed and hot all over. His dick, however, was so hard it ached.

 

Endo turned and laid a kiss on his milky thigh. “Show me,” he repeated patiently, “Show me what they did to your poor little boycunt.”

 

Akimi’s hands were trembling when he reached down between his legs to pull himself open. He couldn't quite manage it. His fingertips slipped in the greasy mess between his cheeks once, twice, and he tried parting his legs a little more but it didn't help him get a better grip. He was just too messy and slippery and slick. His asshole felt grotesquely swollen like a big fat woman’s pussy, all soft and squishy. He couldn’t even recognize the ring of his ass with his fingers anymore, it was all just swollen folds of tissue. 

 

His heart was thudding in his ears, in his cock, in the puffy, wrecked ring of his cunt-like ass that he wanted to hide from shame. Endo must've seen him there a hundred times, his husband liked to look at him there, but Akimi had never shown himself off like this before, never with his hole slung open like a busted zipper, broken and oozing the cum of three other men. He cringed in embarrassment.

 

Endo’s breath puffed between his legs as he bent closer to get a better look. “God baby, that's so hot. Hold it just like that, let me see that pretty hole, all stretched and punched out by a family that just loves you too much. Sweet, loving, giving boy. We don’t deserve you but by God if we’ll ever let you go.”

 

His fervent words sent relief shimmering through Akimi’s body and he sighed in pleasure as his husband’s mouth settled over his tender hole, kissing it as deeply as if he was kissing him on the mouth.

 

"Endo!" he whined needfully, over and over, chanting as his brutalized, sagging ass was made love to with the soft, sleek jabs of his husband's skillful tongue. All too quickly, he began moaning deeply and agonizingly, rolling his hips, lifting them in need.

 

Endo sighed with longing, continuing to stare at Akimi’s gash and then shook his head, "No sweetheart, you’re too sore for me to fuck you. I know that hungry ass of yours will be all tightened up, ready to pop again like a virgin’s cherry in a day or two, but we are just going to have to wait, honey, just a little while. You can’t take another, not yet."

 

The idea of getting fucked in his sore, open, gaping hole by his husband’s thick cock, of Endo’s cum being added to the piles already heavy in his stomach, made Akimi flush with new arousal. It was so painfully hot. So hot to think of his lover fucking into his well-used hole, making his soft insides even more of a mess with his thick juices. It was so filthy to imagine Endo fucking into him, into his sloppy hole, so stretched out he couldn’t even clench down around him and then dumping more musky spunk inside him. He whimpered, knees trembling. He wanted it, so much. The perversity of it; wanted to get fucked just once more by his husband, with the cum of three other men in his belly.

 

"Just a little, please. Please. Just fuck me a little." 

 

Akimi panted, arching his back, spreading his legs and pushing out his red rosy hole. Another lump of something plopped out of his prolapse and slipped down between his legs to add to the mess already on the blanket. Cum was just frothing out of his busted-up ass cunt.

 

"Fuck baby," his husband groaned. He crawled up to plant his hands on either side of Akimi’s shoulders. Endo's hips came up to nestle between his sore thighs. He plunged his dick into him without any preliminaries, not that any were needed. Akimi's eyes rolled back into his head with a punched-out sound, because God. Oh God oh God.

 

With a single jolt of his hips, Endo pinned him spreadeagled to the bed with the fat, twitching head of his cock, all thick and punishing between Akimi’s legs. The boy howled in pain, not from the stretch (there was no stretch, he was so fucked out) but from the way it thumped against the bruised flesh deep inside his sex. 

 

Endo began to fuck him, messily, sloppily, roughly. Akimi could feel the cum sloshing around inside his belly from the movement. Hiis soft, fleshy insides were wobbling and loose and floppy around his husband’s cock as the older man spanked his young bride’s gaping sex with it. The slurping noises his cock made in Akimi’s ass were obscene.

 

His husband nuzzled his ear and talked dirty to him, “Brought you in here to clean you up baby. Was gonna be so sweet and gentle, wipe you down until you were clean and shiny as a fresh new penny. I should've known, though – you don't really want to be clean, do you? You like having your little slut-hole plugged full of cum. I can feel them in you, your poor baby cunt is just a sloppy mess.”

 

With each dirty word he jutted forward, fucking into Akimi’s worn-out body ruthlessly. Akimi quickly orgasmed, his body heaving, his internal muscles trying to draw tight but were simply unable to. His thighs quaked in a strange helpless, trembling orgasm as his tiny hands gripped and squeezed Endo’s rippling forearms.

Finally his eyelashes fluttered closed and he sighed, his body going limp and slack as Endo continued to rut against his bust-open butt. 

 

The room was silent except for the wet, sloshing sounds of Akimi’s cum-filled belly and the slick, slapping sounds of Endo’s groin hitting his spread open thighs. Endo didn’t care that he was so loose because still, the warmth of his body felt like a loving nurturing hug to his cock. Here in his body was home and Endo was just glad to be there, home in the hug of his boy’s rich, creamy boycunt. Finally Endo finished, his cock shoved up somewhere deep in the boy’s body further than he had ever been before, balls deep, his cock simply lost somewhere in Akimi’s furling, gaping sex. Akimi groaned as Endo dumped more hot spunk into his churning gut and sighed at his fullness.

 

His husband moved to pull out and Akimi whimpered, pulling his heels in around Endo’s hips to keep him planted inside, his belly plugged up with three generations of Endo men’s cum. He wanted to feel it, just a little longer, their seed kept warm in his belly.

 

They looked at each other for a long time after, Akimi exhausted and sated, Endo with eyes hot and burning with tired fascination. He must have flown all night to get home when he did. Akimi lifted a hand and slowly traced Endo’s handsome features. Up close, he could see all the little things that made his Endo unique.

 

“I still love you the most,” he said in a whisper.

 

“And I love you too baby boy, you and your generous heart, more than you can possibly know.”

 

Akimi smiled sleepily and his hand fell down beside his pretty blond head. Endo closed his eyes and tilted his forehead forward, resting it on Akimi’s until the boy’s breath was slow and deep and even and he thought Akimi was fast asleep.

 

He withdrew gently and turned the boy over to wipe at the mess between his legs. His poor little sex was destroyed from just two days with all four of them. Endo wondered how he would survive months and years and the truth was, even if it was his family, even if they loved Akimi as much as he did, even if he wanted them to stay together and he wanted Akimi to be happy, Endo was still in his core a very selfish and possessive man. He wanted his wife all to himself.

 

Endo’s lips pressed a kiss between Akimi’s slender shoulder blades. His voice was soft and a little bit sad as he spoke, “I want you to be happy, but still… I don’t want to share you. I want you to be mine, all mine, forever.”

 

He sighed heavily and then rolled the sleeping boy over into his arms, cradling him gently.

 

The only thing was, Akimi wasn’t asleep.

 

He lay there awake, mulling the problem over and over in his head. He knew, deep down, his husband didn't want to share. All of the Endo's were deeply passionate, deeply possessive lovers. Long-term this arrangement wasn't going to work, no matter how much they all loved him. 

 

It was deep, deep in the middle of the night when he finally dared to slip from his sleeping husband’s arms, still wrapped possessively about his sleeping body like a hungry vine. Akimi snagged Endo’s wallet and cellphone on the way out. He tiptoed very carefully to the bathroom at the farthest end of the house to make sure no one overheard his phone calls. He smiled as he slipped the billionaire’s black American Express out of his wallet.

 

It was amazing what one could accomplish when money was no obstacle.

 

He slipped back in bed next to Endo and the older man grunted when Akimi put his cold feet on the older man’s warm shins. He asked sleepily, “Where’d you go?”

 

“I had to go to the bathroom.”

 

Endo grunted and hauled him up against his body, practically squishing Akimi back into bed beside him, half rolling on him as if he thought he might run away. Akimi sighed at his husband’s possessiveness but smiled as he fell asleep. He had figured out how to make both his husband and his family happy. Everything was going to be just perfect.

0