Releasing the Dark Urges
340 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time is 1:55 PM, the windows of the dining room are closed but it's probably scorching outside. Mother is still in deep sleep, tied to the chair, looks like I choked her a bit too hard.

Her son is outside the door, waiting for his mother to open the door and welcome him, make him a delicious meal and then play games with him, spend time with him...do all the things she should have done to me, but it doesn't matter anymore, I have something even better in my life.

Sis is standing before the door, waiting for my signal to open it.

I stopped my tangent thinking and took out the bottle of chloroform. This bottle was bought by Jyoti from a shady chemist shop down in the slums, obviously due to the request from Big Sis.

Now, chloroform evaporates quickly when in contact with air, so I took out my handkerchief first.

I gave thumbs up to Sis and quickly went back inside the dining room and stood beside the door that leads to this room

"I'm baaaackkkk, Mothe—huh? S-sister S-sa-Samantha?" I can hear his voice from here, soft and high pitched

"Ohhh! Little Vicky shouldn't be so surprised. C'mon, your mother's in the dining room, preparing your favourite dish"

"Woooowwww! Really!? Mother! Mom!  did you make fried rice?!! huh? m-mother? why are yo—Mmmmmfff, MMMMMM!!, NNNNNgggggg!!Ghhhhhhh....Mmmm...mm...."

Hearing the news about his favourite dish, the child rushed towards the dining room. I quickly opened the bottle of chloroform and applied the liquid on the handkerchief. The child entered the door to the dining room excited and the first thing he saw was his Mother tied to a chair. Before he could bat his eyes anywhere else and notice me standing behind him, I crouched down and grabbed the child. Stuck the handkerchief to his nose and after a few seconds of struggling in vain, he also joined the same party as his mother.

Now was the time to tie him up too. But simply doing the same thing won't be much fun, the games should be enjoyable and not repetitive.

"This Chloroform worked quite well, does Mayu think we can start the roots of our business with him?" Sis walked into the dining room and picked up the bottle of chloroform, closing the lid.

"Yes, Sis. For a shop situated in slums, it's products are quite effective" what's this business thing we are talking about?

Like I said earlier, we don't want to rely on Jansha's power to get what we want. We want a power that is only ours, and in this world, there's something much powerful than brute strength. Raw strength won't protect us from a gunshot or from the hands of the law, but there's something that can.

It's called authority.

To gain authority, we need money, lots of money and obviously, for money, we need a profitable business. The connections to various people will come along with it.

We need a business or a set of small businesses to get going. One of these small commodities is the drug market. While I was in the hospital bed, Sis and Jyoti were regularly going to the college and the peculiar thing they discovered there was the attraction to the drugs. 

Like a child in puberty gets attracted to sex and the opposite gender, just like that these first years get inevitably attracted to alcohol and drugs. Thinking of it as some sort of social symbol to get along with their seniors.

So, one of our aims was to look for a shady chemist shop that sells good stuff and it seems like we got lucky. We need to go talk with him after this, he may not listen to us three girls, what am I saying, he definitely won't listen to us. But that's where brute strength comes in, I haven't practised karate and self-defence for nothing. Though it has been some time since I practised it, there's still some rust, but can shake it off there if the need arises.

But well enough of that, we can talk about that later. The game needs to continue.

"So, Mayu, want to tie the boy up now?"

"Hmm, Sis I think we should do something much more fun"

"Oh! I'm all ears, speak"

"What if we tie him up while mother watches?"

"..!!" looks like she got what I meant. I want to make Mother feel guilty about abandoning me, if she hadn't left me all alone then her son wouldn't be going through this...or at least that's the intention. But I also can't kill them and inspect their bodies, so I need to get my fill from something. Sis also needs to satisfy her urges of torturing people, she gouged my eye out during those impulses. Though I don't mind, Sis can take whatever she wants from me, I belong to her after all, but the drawback is being put in hospital once again, away from Sis for months and I don't think I can handle not sleeping in the same bed as Sis again.

These urges, these desires need to be fulfilled, we are trying to live a life of no-restraints, so we should do what our mind needs, of course being careful is also the part.

Sis went near the sink and filled a cup of water. It's time for the mother to wake up from her sleep.

*Splash!*

"!!!"

Sis also didn't do it gently, instead of dropping just a few drops, she splashed the whole cup on Mother's face. But, not that I can complain.

"h-huh? huh? huh?GhA! Why am I?....Samantha?...this girl....Vick..!!!!HUH?!!! VICKY!! VICKY!! WHAT HAVE YOU TO DONE TO HIM!!! WHY ISN'T HE ANSWERING??!! UNTIE ME!! BRING ME MY CHILD!! I SAID FREE ME!! SAMANTHA!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??!! FREE ME OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!! HEY!! ARE YOU LISTENIN—"

aH Shit. Sis is starting to feel it up now, her acts had already started.

"Ahhh...Ahhhhh....AHHHHHH!!!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! DON'T DO IT! NOOOOOOO!! GYAAAA!!!"

and there it goes. Sis took out a knife from her pocket, the same knife she used years back to torture Jyoti. She still kept it and is in top condition. Did she do the same thing and sliced Mother's skin? Well, no. She just grabbed a moderate portion of Mother's hair and sliced it off.

"Sis, I'm getting turned on by that ferocious and wild look on your face. You look absolutely gorgeous right now" I just couldn't help but worship Sis right now.

"hahaha, don't say embarrassing things like that. It's shameful..."

Well, she shouldn't be shameful after taking my virginity a few hours ago. But I guess that's just how Sis is, ah! I got the perfect idea. Let's ignore the screams mother is howling out of her mouth and

"Sis stay like that, let me take a photo of you. You just look so mesmerizing right now"

"h-huh? sure"

"Don't stand so stiff like that. Pose a bit"

"Pose? but I have never done this before"

"Well, neither have I. So let it be the first time, Now! C'mon. Just stand there beside Mother and I think...Dangle the sliced hair in front of her?"

"W-what is with you too......Are you insane.....how are you acting like nothing is happening.....why are you behaving so casually....crazy..Crazy..YOU TWO ARE CRAZY!! GIVE ME MY HAIR BACK!! LEAVE MY SON ALONE!! ....huh? Sis?.....Mother?"

"ummm, like this?"

"Yes, yes! that's perfect." Sis really gave a perfect pose. Dangled the sliced hair on top of Mother's head and put the knife on the root, making it look like she's slicing the hair right off Mother's head.

"Mother?......why did you call me..."

"Jeez, you are slow Mother. It's me, Mayuri, remember? the unwanted child, the one you abandoned. Sis, just this last pic now, smile"

*snap*

ah! such a perfect photo. Should put it inside Big Sis folder of photos.

"Ahh Mouuu, don't make me do embarrassing things like these"

"Awww, so cute Sis"

"wha....what?...No...It can't...that's....not possible...why are you here...No, No, No, NO, no, NO! NO! IT'S YOU! YOU! How did you find us...AH! SAMANTHA, YOU!!!! YOU FILTHY WITCH!! WHY DID YOU BRING THAT CURSED DEMON HERE!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS CURSED CHILD!!! SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEA—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMFFFF!!!! *COUGH* BFFFF"

"It's you who should be dead for leaving my Mayu behind to suffer. But I should also thank you if you didn't leave Mayu, then I would have never met her"

Sis didn't let Mother finish her words and stuffed the hair inside Mother's mouth. Now that's just disgusting Sis, but she's enjoying it, she's happy so I'm happy too.

Of course, it won't be fair if I wasn't enjoying it either. Various emotions are trying to surface inside me in regard to Mother, it's getting harder to keep these emotions under the rock and not think about them.

I need to constantly remind myself that Mother deserves this. Constantly flow my mind with the thought that I don't need Mother, Sis is the only one I need.

Mehak is my everything, she's my mother, lover, sis, father and everything. I just need her, want her and not anything else.

Yeah, the Content warning is there from now on. But well, if you made it this far, then there shouldn't be any need for that. Really, thanks for sticking this far into the novel. Mayu and Mehak shall spare your lives.

Upload frequency shall be 2 chapters a week. Similarly for my other novel, 2 chapters a week for that too. BTW, Listening to Kira's theme while writing this, really amps up the mood.

If any ideas for story then contact at [email protected] or just comment below or message directly here

11