Rise of Good and Evil
260 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

"Big Sis, why did you take my eye away" hmmm....suddenly her grip tightened

"You know I can't be mad at you. So tell me....don't I deserve to know everything going inside your head?" the concept of private space shouldn't exist between us. That thing is only used between those people who don't trust each other completely or want to hide things from the other party.

But there shouldn't be anything to hide between us

"...............y-you do" see, even big sis can't disagree.

I reassured big sis by firmly griping her hand back

A blush crawled onto big sis's cheeks and I clearly notice her slight smile.

ahhhh.......what an ethereal smile. I can live my entire life in bliss by just staring at big sis like this. I really want to spend my life like that..........earlier, I may really do so ....

but now, I got many more things to do. Things that relate to me and some that relate to big sis....I need to be in the lead.

Oh!

it seems like big sis really wants to be spoiled today.....she has rested her head comfortably on my lap.

Well, can't complain about that

"Feeling comfortable enough to tell now, big sis?".

"I-I also wanted to know that.......first, I made various convenient excuses like, it was for Mayu's sake. I don't want Mayu to restrict herself by becoming my secretary and various other justifications for myself. But...............I-I...just wanted to hurt somebody..........."

"So, it was on impulse after all" it seems like I guessed it right

"huh? you knew?....."

"No, I just made a hypothesis earlier with no proof"

"I see......... I knew I had these impulses ever since I tortured Jyoti back at Goa. I gratefully accepted these impulses but............the fact that I couldn't control them........the fact that I couldn't distinguish Mayu during those impulses......scares me"

"Mmmm, what's there to be scared about? I will stop you before Big sis can kill me off"

"hmmmmm.....I remember Mayu talking big about letting herself be killed by me. Have your feelings become weaker?"

"No, it's the opposite. Back then, I just said whatever came to mind but.........I would like it more if I can live with Big Sis one more day. I don't want to die before big sis.........I want to live with big sis till the old age and together die of natural causes"

big sis is acting so cute right now, playing with her fingertips like this, trying to hide the huge grin trying to cover her face

"wh..wh-what else has Mayu th-though of.....?"

big sis really wants to know what I want for our future......then I will tell her everything

"I want to be married by the time we are 25 and 26. Though I want it to be a grand wedding, the nation won't allow it and I would prefer to not shed blood on the day of our marriage"

"th-....th-t-then we can have a secret one"

"Hmm, Big Sis has also though about stuff like this"

"Y-yes........but for many years"

"Oh! then big sis is in the huge lead. I have only started thinking about this stuff recently."

"Then Mayu has thought a lot in such a short period..."

"Well, I have nothing to do here. So, as I was saying, we will have a closet marriage. Big sis and I will wear both wear a pretty looking wedding gown, buy two exquisite looking rings. There is no need for a priest, he would just ruin the moment"

"Mmhmm...." Big sis, the redness is almost reaching your ears now

"Then after a year of marriage, we will adopt two children, so that they won't feel lonely. Though I would myself like to make Big Sis pregnant.......but unfortunately that technology is not available and I will destroy everything if big sis tried buying a man's sperm in the hospital"

"Yeah.....don't worry about that. A disgusting thought like that haven't even crossed my mind, I would rather kill myself than do something like that"

"hahaha, yes, yes........ our children would go to the best school, try out anything they want and once they grow up, become anything they want. Big Sis and my job would be to shower them with immense love......it seems like I'm the only one talking, big sis what do you want after that?"

"Me?........I want them to become successful people. I also want them to forever stay with us....but I know that's not possible. They would have to leave someday"

"hehehe, but we can make them stay with us forever. Anything big sis wants can be accomplished as long as it's within human reach"

"Hmm...I wonder how Mayu would achieve that"

mmmmm......I wonder how, but one thing for sure that Big Sis won't like it.

Well, I can just tell her when the time comes.

"I will grow old with big sis and die together on one day, at the same time. Our children will be mourning for us though"

"Doesn't Mayu want a lot of people to be present at her funeral?"

"Nope. I don't want others to mourn or feels sad for me, only Big Sis is allowed to that privilege"

"Lucky me......." the redness has also covered her ears now.

This may be the perfect time to ask

"Big sis, what are you scared of, really?"

Suddenly a sad expression appeared on big sis's face, even tears are starting to form in her eyes......some violent feelings are starting to rise within me

what the hell is big sis so scared of!!!!??????

Who is this person!??

Just tell me it's goddamn name!! I will be sure to find that piece of shit no matter what!!!

"I.....Mayu....your big sis is scared of herself..."

huh?.......

you can be scared of yourself?....

"Mayu....I'm scared of hurting you during one of my impulses as I did with your eye"

ahhhh, I see. So, that's what big sis is scared of.......but something like that is nothing to be scared out

"Big sis, that's literally not a problem. You just got that sudden impulse because you held it back for so many years"

"Yes....and I will have to hold it back more...till we get the power we need"

"Yes, that's why holding it back was a bad idea from me. That's why I propose a change in our original plan"

"huh? ...what's the change?"

"Big sis do you like playing mind games with the students, moving them as you will, making them do anything you will....also studying"

"Hmmm, that's a strange question.....but if I have to answer, then, yes. After all, I want to succeed father's company"

"Hmm, then the changes will work perfectly"

"Can you please just tell me those changes, I'm getting a little anxious"

"I don't like studying and thinking about people other than Big Sis. Hence, starting from my day of release, I will provide for both mine and big sis's impulsive needs. That way, Big Sis won't have to be scared of acting out of bounds. I can also form an underground gang if Big Sis wants. During this time, Big sis will work towards becoming the CEO as she wants. Of course, I will also provide any support, Big Sis wants. And when Big Sis achieves her goal, she can protect us both with her power and use the supposedly grown gang however she wants. I will just stare at Big Sis all day long and take care of the children and house. Also, Big Sis can take that Jyoti as her secretary, that way she would also be greatly indebted to us"

"..."

My new plan's so amazing

Big Sis is just staring with her eyes wide open

.

.

.

 

[Riya's POV]

Haaaaahhhhh....how long is this girl going to sleep for.

It's been almost an hour since I brought her to the college infirmary since she faded.

Did I really overdo it?

or did some sort of traumatic memory triggered when I started bullying her.....

hmmm....probably the later.

If that's so then what's that memory?

"......a..aaa..aa......"

hmm, seems like the girl is waking up.

Hmm, what should I ask about first or talk about first.....well, let's just start with a hello

"Hello, are you feeling fine now? You suddenly collapsed...sorry if I overdid it"

"..."

why the hell isn't she speaking?

she's just staring at me

"GGHHHAAAAA!!!!"

!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking christ! that scared the shit out of me....

why the hell is she cowering so severely?!!!

what the fuck is with this stupid girl!!

 

11