A New Playground
406 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

"The fuck you want buddy?"

"buddy, the fuck you want?"

"The fuck? buddy"

Hmmm.... all of them don't feel right.

"Mayu~♥ try squinting your eyes a little more and maybe emphasize some words?"

"Hmm, sounds like a good idea Big Sis"

OK! so squint my eyes a little and emphasize.....

"Tha FUCK! you want, buddy!" AH! that sounded perfect!

"*clap* *clap* *clap* nice job, that sounded great. Now, you are perfectly ready for college" said Big Sis, while showing an elegant smile.

"Not just me, but Big Sis also!"With that perfectly fake smile of hers, it seems like Big Sis is also ready.

"Oh? so you can still tell if my smile is fake? It took me a year to master it and everybody got tricked by it......" Big Sis seems dumbfounded and sighed a little.

"Of course, even in the future, no matter how perfectly Big Sis acts, I will alwaaaays~ be able to tell" I jump a little closer to Big Sis and plant a kiss on her cheeks.

"Well, there is no winning against you. So! Mayu, let's confirm the plan" Big Sis sighed again and immediately turned serious.

"Yup!, In front of others, I am a delinquent and a problem student"

"Correct!, I am a highly virtuous lady, kindness and concern for others overflows from me" that's what Big Sis says but all of that already overflows from her.

"Me creating problems and Big Sis solving them will put a spotlight on Big Sis, this along with Big Sis's personality will make her extremely popular"

"It is already decided by father that I will be the next president, those below him will agree to it but won't acknowledge it, which will lead to difficult work situations, many unimaginable problems and will delay the further progress of company" again that's what Big Sis says but I think they should just kill themselves for thinking like that.

"When those at the company see Big Sis's popularity and hear people's views on Big Sis at that prestigious university, their mindset will go from 'We won't accept Mr. Jansha's daughter to be our president' to 'Maybe, she can be our president'. "

"When they are in that 'maybe' mindset, We would show everyone that father's decision was not wrong by further progressing the plan"

"Then after becoming president, Big Sis will appoint me as her secretary"

"Absolutely Right! Mayu♥~" this time Big Sis jumped towards me and kissed my cheeks.

"Then, what about Mr. Jansha? when he hears that I am a problem student, he will come to confront us" that's what I am a little worried about, as my perfect daughter act will fall apart.

"That, Mayu doesn't have to worry about. I will tell dad that, 'I asked Mayuri to behave like this and reason behind that, I can't tell you, yet' and father being the father will believe my words."

"Ohhhh! splendid plan Big Sis!" just like always, Big Sis is never wrong.

"So, shall we go now?" Big Sis, moved her hands towards mine.

I caught her hand with mine.

"Of course, .....Mehak"

"Yup! let's g........!!!!!!! WHAT! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

"What? I said nothing" I don't know what she is talking about.

"NO! NO! YOU JUST SAID MY NAME! I HEARD IT! SAY IT AGAIN! AGAIN!" Big Sis is being extremely loud for some reason.

"No, I think you just misheard it" yeah, Big Sis cleary misheard something.

"THEN STOP BLUSHING LIKE AN IDIOT!, YOU ARE EASY TO READ!"

SHIT!

[Ankit's POV]

"Hey! Riya! move your ass already! how long you wanna rest!" jeez, that's why I always tell her to exercise a bit but NOOOO~... why would she listen to me!?

"Jesus, shut your crap already. Mr. OhSoFit!"

"Hey! is that how you talk to your big brother, you little shit!" God! this little sister doesn't know any respect!.

"Wowowo, calm down buddy, you are only two minutes early. Besides, you only look mature but your brain.....uff"

"Huh!? what did you say you little shit."

"Well those who wanted to understand have understood, now let's go or we would late on our first day of college"

Thi-This little ungrateful bitch, when did she learn to put on a cool face? Just a few years ago, we had such a wholesome relationship, just thinking about that makes me want to vomit.

"Now, let's go! why the fuck you just standing there, stupid!"

"I'm coming, you bitch!" Ahhhhh! lately, she has always been like this. I mean, at least show a little respect, is that too much to ask? isn't it natural to show respect to your elders?

"So Ankit, which class you in?"

"Huh? Ahhh... it's in the medical branch, I think lecture hall-13" and it's Ankit brother! not Ankit!

"Hmmm.. I still don't get why you want to become a doctor, I mean look at your getup! it's so embarrassing to walk beside you!"

"HUH!? what did you say about my clothes!? it's imported ripped jeans along with this imported Hawaiian shirt, the shit's more expensive than your cheap makeup" haha! got you now! there's no comeback from here.

"Well, at least the cheap makeup makes me look presentable, unlike certain someone. Seriously, so embarassing"

tck! what's with that smug on your shitty face!

"If you are so embarrassed, then just go without me, simple right?"

"Well, Of Course, I would do that, but then you would have to go to college alone, so be grateful to me, hahahaha"

Even though it's you who doesn't have any friends and it's you who would have to go to college alone, but let's refrain from saying that.

"HMPH! like I would be grateful to a punk like you"

"Yare Yare, you are such a tsundere, brother"

like you are any better!

"Leave me alone! now follow me!" for god's sake, always getting ahead of herself

"Huh? then why say leave me alone? if I have to follow you"

"SHUT UP! just follow me! we are getting late" Jesus, just be a little nice to her and she crawls all the way to head!

"Yes, yes, just be careful"

.

.

.

"Yosh! we finally reached!" Yup, it feels great to stand beside the doors of this prestigious university, just how many great people have passed through this door? and now, I am also going to the same place they went, Ahhh... I feel like crying.

"Hey! asshole, you run a little too fast! at least take care not to leave me behind!"

Aaaaand, such a great moment in my life is ruined.

But! calm down, calm down, this is a place of education, getting loud here is not ethical.

"Hey! say something, you shit!"

Calm down.....yes, calm down....

"Hahahaha, finally gone deaf? good for you! hahaha hahaha"

Relax.....Relax...

"Hahahahahaahahahahahahaa"

"SHUT UP! YOU BITCH!"

AH?! crap, crap, crap, everyone's looking at me. Shit everyone's looking our way, AH! Riya! gotta help her, she's not good with attention.

Shit! her breathing is becoming heavy, sweat is forming on her forehead. what to do? what to do?

Fuck! that's why I was refraining from saying anything, but she just got carried away again!.

"OI! who you calling bitch, you dipshit! I don't even know you"

Huh? who spoke?

"Come with me, you little fucktard!"

Huh? it's a girl?. For a girl, she's abusive, maybe even more than Riya.

Fuck! there is an aggressive look on her face, but I didn't say anything to her, she just misunderstood.

Fuck! Fuck! now more people are looking at us! Riya's legs are also starting to shake.

The girl pulled both of us with her arms and is dragging us somewhere, everyone is just looking and not doing anything, well, of course, they won't do anything when they see a girl this strong.

Oh God! Help us!

Oh God! Oh God! at least protect Riya.

She's the only family I have!

"You two are safe now"

Huh!? a completely different voice?

"Please, you two can open your eyes now"

The voice is so soft and harmonious, it's like a lullaby that puts everyone at peace.

It's completely different from that rough and strong voice from before. Is this the same person?

Huh!? seems like that's not the case.

There are two girls standing before us, one is wearing black leggings along with an oversized t-shirt and her jet black hair is probably shoulder length, tied in a simple ponytail. There seems to be no makeup on her face. Her face looks ferocious, the look in her eyes is aggressive, like that of a wild animal. She's giving off an aura of a beast and is probably the one that dragged both of us towards the back of this building.

On the other hand, the other girl is wearing a pure white dress, the skirt just reaching her knees. Her shiny and wavy silver hair is just reaching her waist, probably a perfect hair size for women. There's a little makeup on her face, but that just helps to make her face look richer, it's like a makeup applied by a professional. Her face looks noble and the smile is very graceful. The look in her eyes is gentle, like that of a mother. She's giving off an aura of an elegant and cunning lady and is probably the one that spoke to us just now.

The contrast in their looks, behavior, and attitude is very sharp. It's like these two are the complete opposites of each other.

"I am extremely sorry to have my little sister drag you two like this, but you two seemed troubled so we had to do something, again, I am extremely sorry."

Wh-what is this girl saying, AH! I see......

But damn! sisters, couldn't tell at first glance.

NO! please! don't lower your head like this.

"Please! raise your head! it's we, who should be thanking you and lowering our heads"

seems like Riya also understood it, as she also lowered her head with mine.

"Thank you, for helping us" says Riya.

"Ohhhh, weren't you shaking like a rabbit just a while ago, I thought you had social anxiety, you fucking faker!" Jesus, it's getting even harder to believe these two are sisters, the little one is like a venom machine.

"We-Well you are not entirely wrong, I can hold a conversation with anyone it's just that I am not so good with attention."

Riya's eyes are becoming a little sad, it seems like she still clearly remembers that incident.

"Oh! I am extremely sorry for my little sister's inconsiderate words. Hey, apologize now." the big sister has sharp eyes, she also saw the change in Riya's eyes.

"WHAT!? Why the fuck do I have to apologize to this little shit!" she's really a venom spitting machine.

"I said you will apologize so you will apologize" the Big one said firmly.

"tck! fine sorry" well that's one monotonic apology, but it seems like the little wild one listens to the older one.

"No, No, it's alright" ohhhh, Riya also accepted this 'apology'. If it was me, she would have latched at me like a wild dog, really what an ungrateful shit.

"Well, we will be on our way then" the big one lowered her head and both of them started walking away.

AH! Their names! "Hey! wait for a moment, can you two please tell us your names? I am Ankit and this is my little sister Riya" ouch! you didn't have to pinch me, you bitch!

"Oh sorry for being discourteous"

the big one bowed her head naturally, showing a majestic smile on her face and the little one just stood beside her.

"Mayuri"

"My name is, Mehak"

26