Mehak’s Love
407 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

"So, calmed down now?"

"Yes, Big Sis"

"Good, now! how long are you going to sulk for?"

"I am not sulking"

"Then look into my eyes! not downwards!"

I moved my eyesight towards Big Sis, "Happy now?"

"*sigh* this is going to take a while"

Sorry..... Big Sis.....for ruining your time—

"Well, to start with, that was a surprise. Seeing that girl Riya there."

"Yes....."

"It seems like the plan went well on your end, most of those students in your class hesitated to approach you"

"Yes...."

"It also went well on my end, most of those guys gave me sympathetic looks"

"Hmm..."

"OH GOD! COME HERE, YOU!"

"Kyaaaaa!" Big Sis pulled my hair and adjusted my head on top of her thighs.

"Wha-What are yo-you doing Big Sis!" suddenly getting so aggressive like this...

"SHUT UP! just close your eyes!" Big Sis's not smiling

"But why?" I don't get it...

"Ohhhh! So you are going to question me now!?" wh-what? suddenly what happened to Big Sis?

"No... Sorry..."

why am I saying sorry?

...

It's not Big Sis! suddenly something happened to ME!

Big Sis said, close my eyes..... and I questioned it?.... I should have immediately closed my eyes!...

what's this? what's happening to me?

"You still haven't closed your eyes!"

!!!

I should close my eyes.

Why did it take so long for me to do this?

Something's happening, but what!?

Can't think, Can't think, Can't think, Can't think

"Now~ just, calm down~" Big Sis's whispers

"just~ relax~"

No, I can't relax. Something strange is happening to me. Think, think, think!

"it's just me and mayu~"

yeah... it's just me and Big Sis... Everyone else doesn't mat—

"Everyone else is dead~"

huh? really?...... thank god...

"There's only me and Mayu, in this world~"

heheh♥ so the entire world is just for us now...

Now nobody can disturb us..... is this peace?.....is this what it feels like to be at rest?..... I like this feeling... So, I was right after all.

"The entire world, just for me and mayu~"

I was right...... if everyone is gone...... I will achieve tranquility, my hypothesis was right.

"No one will disturb us~"

hahaha♥ so true...

"We don't need to hide anything~"

hehehehe♥ no more hiding...

"No need for hundreds of masks~"

huh? really? ...... I see...

Finally, I can take... off ...the...... mask...

...

"Now you sleep huh?"

[Mehak's POV]

*sigh* that took some time, but I guess this would have eventually happened, evident by the fact that her expressions became calm when she really thought 'Everyone is Dead'.

Right now I brought her back to the flat, which is just 10 minutes away from university by walk. I should probably head back later for my 3 o'clock class, but man! there's been a lot of things on her mind lately.

Stress, tension, overwork and most dangerous of all, her thoughts.

I know she's under constant stress and tension, but the problem is that even when I tell her these things, she just bounces them back at me and doesn't acknowledge it. She thinks that it's me, who's under constant tension and stress.

During the orientation program, I was looking at her face the whole time and she was seriously listening to whatever crap was told up there. She said, it would be useful for me, as I can get some helpful tips out of this.

But yesterday, when I came back home a little early after spending some time with dad, she started lecturing me about, how being overly serious is bad for my health and how 'she' stared at me the whole time during orientation, etc... etc...

I think this problem started 3 months ago when I was out with dad on some business trip for 2 weeks. Even though after coming back, I spent every second of the day with Mayu. Going with her everywhere, even for the toilet, not leaving her for a single second. Of course, most of it was because I missed her so much that I didn't wanna leave her anymore but I know she also felt the same thing.

Then the problem started. At first, she started getting lost in her mind, just like in the classroom. Then abnormal behavior like dissecting her dolls, Staring into nothingness, getting hyperactive as if she's denying some things, looking at everyone who talks to me with eyes full of scorn. A month ago, a drunk guy accidentally bumped into me and Mayu......

I don't know what overtook her, but she started beating that guy with all of her strength. First, a punch to the face making his nose bleed, then a punch to cheek, making three of his tooth to fly out. Then she kicked his balls with the tip of her shoes, the man fell on the ground while wimping and crying like a scared dog, then came his arms, his legs, then suddenly a scissor.

But before she can use that scissor, I managed to stop her. The drunk was lying down unconscious with arms broken, legs were broken, his mouth spitting out a pool of blood. I left some money in his pocket for treatment and a little extra so that he easily forgets about all this. I mean you get beat up by a stranger and when you wake up you find some hard cash on you...... VOILA! he must have thought, or so I think he did.

Why didn't I stop the beating earlier? Why didn't I properly talk to her when she started behaving abnormally? Why didn't I do anything while her mind was in a mess?

well... I am kinda embarrassed to say it... but I did kinda enjoy seeing Mayu become wild, creepy and violent like that. I mean there was a sudden ferociousness, sudden savagery, sudden magical mysteriousness, and a lot of brutality about her that made my spine and bones shiver to their core. Looking forward to what she would do next? or more precisely, what 'CAN' she, do next!? It was such an amazing feeling, that I can't properly describe, you can only experience it.

And just according to expectations, Mayu didn't disappoint like always. I think her mind, thoughts became so messy that she started hallucinating things. She doesn't want to think about her stress, her problems, her tension, that now she thinks that, I am doing all these things.

At first, the various eccentric things she did, she started pushing them onto me. She said that I beat up that guy, I am being overly serious, I am under constant stress and tension, I started acting strangely.

So basically, she does things, forgets them, pushes them onto me and then plays out her next scenario conveniently.

I probably should have properly talked to her when she just started dismantling her dolls or when her mess of a brain was in its early stages. If I did that, then most likely the problem shouldn't have grown this big, but I mean is it really~ a 'problem'?

Her pushing her actions and issues onto me is definitely, a problem, it will most likely lead to something not good but beyond that, her acting abnormally and ghostly are not problems. They help her release all of her stress and show me the face of Mayu, that is something better than a devil.

But Mayu didn't stop there, she ascended even more. For this past week, she's been asking me 'am I abnormal?'.

I answer her question with a simple 'NO' and explain to her why I think so, she accepts my logic and starts rhythmically beating her head to the wall. Does this for one complete hour and goes to sleep. The next day she asks the same thing as if she conveniently forgot everything and repeats the whole cycle.

This has been happening for a month and every time my whole body just shivers down to the toes.

The feeling of sadness, fear, need to help Mayu, make her mind normal again even though her normal brain is also full of abnormalities is there but these feelings are heavily overshadowed by the feelings of curiosity, expectations, strange attachments and something unknown, that I want to see the end of it. I want to see with my own eyes, what will happen to Mayu, what changes will occur to Mayu, what type of person she will become when she's finally free of her mind, her overly-violent and chaotic thoughts, when finally emerges out of her cacoon.

When will emergence happen? Next month? Next year? After collage? I don't know, but I will make sure that she does emerge out.

Will she become a doll, with a human soul?

Will she become depressed with agony? when she figures out how abnormal and wicked she is?.

Will she become a literal beast? who does whatever comes to mind?

Will she become a serial killer? a psychopath? who just wants to see everything burn? who wants nothing, but chaos?

Will she become something that even Satan will fear?

Or Will she become something completely out of my expectations?

The thrill to find that out makes my whole body twitch, it makes my bottom convulse, my panties wet.

I know, I am already scum of a human being and I will not make any excuses to dodge it. I have already accepted what I am, who I am. I will not run away from it, I will not make any excuses. I will not try my best to think and behave how society wants me to, there's no enjoyment of life there, just everyone begging for everyone's acceptance.

I may have already become something other than a human, but that's what fun and exciting about it. I can proudly say that 'I AM UNIQUE', that I am different from everyone, I am not walking in the same line as most of them. I am walking a line, a path where there's only me. 

And no matter what line or path Mayu comes to walk on, just like she accepted me, I will —

Love her for eternity.

This overflowing love is the best thing I hold, the best thing that I can give her, to it ——

There's No End......

 

 

 

 

 

26