How A Nightmare Begins
369 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Priya's POV]

IT'S HER!!

THAT DEMON!!!

IT'S HER!!

THAT'S DEFINITELY HER!! There's no mistake! No way in hell could I forget her!

Those eyes! those terrifying eyes! they have become more violent!

I never wanted to see that fiend again...

IT'S MAYURI!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

OH GOD! SAVE ME! PROTECT ME! SAVE ME! SAVE ME! SAVE ME! SAV—

*RING* *RING*

HUH?! the bell?... ah! The first lecture is over. Seems like I got lost, didn't even realize how fast the lectured passed... but! she's here! she's really here!

What is she doing here?...

...

It looks like the whole class is staying away from her, except for those three girls. One of them is Lily Vikas? ...I think, the other her twin sister, the last one...I forgot her name.

God! they shouldn't talk to her, they should have just ignored her like the whole class. Those three girls don't know whom they are talking to, they don't know what kind of evil is standing before them. Probably the entire class doesn't know how wicked Mayuri is, they don't know know how she can ruin their lives, how she can ruin their relationships. They all are ignorant of her, but! I KNOW!

I KNOW!!!

I know! just how much of a sadist she is

I know! just how much she likes to cause suffering and misery for others

I know! how pure black her heart is

I can't forget even if I want to, my brain refuses to remove her from my memories no matter how hard I try

The pain she caused me..

The horrors she's responsible for...

The utter mess she made of that peacefull Orphanage......

...

"Mayuri? Mayuri! Mayuri! you listening! what's happening to you!? should I call someone, su?, Mayuri, Mayuri!, Mayuri!"

Huh?! what ha-happened?

that voice... it's Lily's I think, but why is she so loud...

Of course! it's Mayuri again! what happened to her now? Is she finally losing it? No... she's was always a loss...

"Umm, Mayuri! stop shaking! what happened?! MAYURI!"

Oh, God! she's acting strange again! is she going to hurt me again?! I can see an immense amount of madness in her eyes, Oh God! Oh God! not again! not again!......Wait! she doesn't know me yet, I clearly remember her but there's no chance that she will remember me. Even if she does, she will be highly doubtful, my face doesn't look anything like it used to, the plastic surgery is perfect.

Yeah, Yeah, Yes, she won't know me! I should just stay away from her! I should just never come in contact with her! it's simple...yeah, it's simple...

bu-but...wh-what about everyone else? they don't know her true colors, her true nature only I know about it!. Only I know the real truth! if I leave her alone, I would definitely be saved, bu-but what about others?

I won't fall into her traps, but what about them?

I mean, those three girls have already stepped into her zone.

If I don't do anything, everyone will suffer the same fate as the orphanage, or even worse!

She was capable of making everyone in the orphanage fight each other, what could she be capable of now? Her mind thinks of nothing but the evil thing, just how much wicked has her mind grown? I don't even want to think about that...

She's capable of bringing this whole class to the ruins, no... she's capable of bringing this whole university to crumbles. That's just how quick her mind works towards these types of things...

Hmm?... who's that going towards Mayuri?

She looks really pretty, her fashion sense and style is beautiful

I don't know why, but she gives off relaxing energy, it's kinda calming to look at her

I wonder who she is, she's definitely not of our class, probably of another department.

She's talking to Lily about something......

...

huh?! that girl is taking Mayuri away, who is that girl?

"Hey! isn't that Mehak Jansha!"

hmm... so that's Mehak Jansha, isn't she the daughter of this university's owner?.

So she's her sister? I know Mayuri was adopted by the Jansha Family, so they also had a daughter close to Mayuri's age. They looked really close to each other, Mayuri's eyes were also soft when she was looking at Mehak, there was also a slight smile on her face... has Mayuri changed? the Mayuri I know doesn't show that kind of expression...expression...emotions... fake expressions!

Yes! that how she deceived us all back then, she puts on those fake expressions and talks to everyone, but nobody can figure out the demon that's beneath the mask, and it looks like she really mastered it, that expression she made towards Mehak looked really genuine, for a moment even I believed it, even though I know her truth.

That girl isn't capable of loving anyone, she isn't capable of caring for anyone, her only purpose is to cause misery and distress for others

Even her sister can't figure Mayuri out, I wonder for how long has she tricked her new family, or will continue to trick them. Her family probably thinks of her as a kind girl, just like we used to, but when the moment comes she will also stab them in the back, she doesn't feel guilty, she probably won't even feel a tinge of pain when she ruins the family who was so kind to adopt her...

Oh, God! isn't this situation kinda messed up?

This classroom doesn't know about her

This university doesn't know about her

Her family doesn't know about her

Only I

Only I and those other children of the orphanage

Those other kids, I don't know where they are right now... but, here, right now, it's just me!

Only I

Only I can save everyone

Only I can help them

bu-but then who will help me?! they won't even know that I helped them. If by a miracle, I win against her there's won't be anything in it for me except for the pain and suffering she would cause me. Nobody will thank me, it would be a completely selfless thing to do.

On the other hand, if I just stay away from her and don't do anything, then just how many people will suffer? but nothing will happen to me, except for the feeling of guilt.

In one road, I will probably suffer several eternal scars, both physically and emotionally, but I can become a heroine no one knows about, a shadow heroine I guess? well, that sounds kinda cool

On the other road, I will just feel guilty for some time, no harm will come to me, but immeasurable harm will come to others, and I become the most selfish person on earth

Or, I can take the third road and get someone else on my team, few people are better than one after all. But who will believe me? or how do I make them believe me? I don't have any evidence against her, and even if I did get the evidence, who will actually come forward to help me? there's a small hope, but it's too small and scary to latch onto, and even if I get those allies, if I fail then I would be dragging them down with me, can I take their responsibility?

What do I do?

What do I do?

Take her on by myself, and suffer a lot? without even getting thanked for?

Just ignore her, and watch others suffer?

Try to get some allies, and get them involved in this mess? take their responsibility?

What should I do?

What should I do?

What should I do?

Oh, God! Help me! I can't decide! I don't want to decide!

Brother help me! Brother! I know you are up there in heaven! watching me!

Tell me! guide me! like you used to!

Why did you end up going there?! You shouldn't have gone away and died before me!

Even though! Even though!! I stopped you several times! I told you so many times!!

Brother ROHAN!!

Why did you go to Goa!! even though I told you to don't!!

We searched for an entire year for you, we searched everywhere! but we still couldn't find you!!

Only your girlfriend came back!! did you know?! how depressed Big Sister Jyoti was for you when she came back? Even though she herself had such terrible wounds.

Her entire body had slice marks, just touching them would cause her immeasurable pain. I can't even imagine what kind of torture she suffered there, and kind of torment her mind went through when she had to see you being tortured.

She stayed in the hospital for two months, then after her release, she cried for an entire month, she apologized to father and mother every day. She didn't do anything but she still feels like it's her fault for getting you guys kidnapped back then. She still feels guilty about it, even though she still has nightmares about that day. She comes every week to our house so that I won't feel alone, that's how much she cared about you.

Big Sister Jyoti really loved you from the bottom of her heart!! so why did you leave her alone like this?!

Mother and Father are also not the same anymore after you went away. They don't get mad at me anymore, they don't yell at me anymore, they don't reprimand me anymore, even though I am just a girl they adopted from that orphanage. They just endlessly love me, but can I blame them? they probably fear that I will also go away if they make me sad or angry, but what's a parent who doesn't get furious at you?

Right now, I only have Big Sister Jyoti who reprimands me, who gets mad at me for doing something wrong. Hey Brother? should I ask Big Sister Jyoti about this? about Mayuri? she will definitely help me, but I don't want to get her to get involved in my problems when she already has issues of her own.

If Brother, you were still here, you would help me the instant I came to you!

So, WHY?!

WHY!? DID YOU LEAVE!

Why??!!!.... Why.....why...

20