Mehak’s Friendship
381 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five days after the Eyeball Incident...

5th September 2021

Saturday

[Mehak's POV]

"So, why have you called us?"

"You just stay quiet, S.T.U.P.I.D"

"Huh?! What did you say? you MotherCon!"

Haaaaah...... There they go again, with their tantrums

"Well, at least I don't do something dumb like wetting my own bed at this age, unlike someone"

"Wha!? How did yo...No! I mean, I don't do that!"

"Sure, you Diaper Baby"

"I don't wear Di-Diapers!'

"Uff, the reality is indeed cruel. Don't you think so, Mehak?"

Don't drag me into your stupid conversation, but it will just go on forever if I don't intervene

"Jyoti. Abhi. Quiet. You are in my apartment"

"YES! MAM!"

"Alright......that smile is freaky as ever"

I think I heard something rude from Jyoti, but let's ignore it.

"Abhi, don't cover your face. Put your hands down"

"Y-YES! MA-MAM!"

"Pffft! Scaredy Cat"

He's still as clumsy and scared as ever, but it's a good thing if it's only towards us. At least, it's better than Jyoti's case.

"S-So, mam. Why have you called us?"

"Yeah, it was finally a weekend also."

"We are going to search for Mayu's Mom from now on"

...

"Hmm, aren't we starting it a bit early?" I knew she would ask that

"Wh-what? Did you know about this?" Ah, I forgot to tell him

"Stupid, she only told me"

"M-Mam? is that true?"

"Yes, and now you know. So, stay quiet"

"Y-yes!"

"But, Mehak. Why so early?"

"Mayu has realized one of her problems, so it's my duty as her Big Sis and girlfriend to help her solve this problem"

"Hmm, Mayuri sure did realize it faster than I thought"

"Yes, which is good for us"

"Yeah, right. Only good for you. How the heck are you going to take responsibility for whatever becomes of her?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" looks like Abhi doesn't get it

"That's why you are Stupid"

"Now calm down, Jyoti. We are all friend here, no need for being so strict towards him"

"Friends?...you sane?"

"Of course not. If I was sane, there wouldn't be slice marks all over your body"

"Th-that's also right, I guess..."

"Now Abhi, to answer your question. If your trauma or a lifelong problem starts reaching its conclusion, what effect will it have on you?"

"I would feel relieved?"

"That's one correct answer, but there's also a possibility of some major psychological changes"

"mm, that is possible. Your thought patterns, approach towards life and many other things have a possibility of changing. But, it's not certain that there will be any changes"

"What you said is indeed true, the psychological change isn't guaranteed. But let's just think for a bit, alright?"

"Yes, mam"

"Your trauma is that torture we inflicted upon you back in the day, also add onto that some occasional torture Mayuri does to you whenever you come for checking, right?"

"wh-wh-wh......are...yo-you saying?"

"Sometimes, she strangles you. Sometimes, you become her punching bag—"

"One time, she nearly cut off his petty penis"

"Jyoti, who told you to speak?"

"Sorry, had to say that. It was just so funny. The way he cried and squirmed all over the floor, it still makes my day whenever I think about that."

"St-s-stop...... I-I-I a-a-am... I am...so-sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry, sorry, sorry"

"Jyoti! now look what you have done. You know how easily he gets scared"

"Sorry, hey stupid! get out of it!"

"Huh!? wh-what happened?" you didn't have to kick his legs so hard

"Well Abhi, as I was saying if someone comes out of a major trauma then the possibility of psychological changes is very high. I mean, don't tell me there won't be any changes in you if your fear for me and Mayu went away"

"I-I get it, Mam"

"The same way, Mayu's trauma is her Mother abandoning her. In the past, she didn't recognize it as trauma but now she does, so we are going to fix it"

"But you really admit to all of the things you did so easily, don't you Mehak"

"Y-yes, mam. I didn't think you would so openly say that you people tortured me"

"Listen here you two. I know, I am a bad person. I know, that I am the scum of a human being. I tortured Abhi, even though most of it was done by Mayu. I tortured Jyoti to my heart's content. I am playing dirty games with my parents, making fool out of everyone in the university and possibly making a fool out of everyone in father's company"

"Wow, you really admitted everything. I am in awe, Mehak"

"I will continue to use Abhi's extreme fear towards us, I will abuse and torture countless people to my heart's content. I will take responsibility for being a shitty person and Jyoti as for you—"

"W-What?"

"hahaha, don't make such an amusing face now. It is getting harder for me to control myself, you know what I wanna do to you?"

"N-no"

I stand up from my chair and get behind Jyoti. She's sitting tensed up on the chair around the dining table, sweat starting to drip from her forehead.

I picked a chicken wing from her dish and wrapped my arms around her neck, my jaw resting on top of her head.

"Pl-please...please"

"Abhi, what is she saying please for?"

"I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry" so he's back to bitching.

I started lightly smacking the chicken wing on her cheeks,*Smack* the masala and sauce getting stuck on her cheeks.

"You know Jyoti? *Smack* sometimes I really wanna cut that overly frank tongue of yours and stick it up to your anus. You speak to us in such an honest manner*Smack*. You talk to me and Mayu like we are lifelong buddies. Speaking to us whatever comes into your mind. *Smack*"

"I-I... I am sorry..."

"No, don't be sorry. That's a quality that I really like about you*Smack*, even Mayu appreciates your frankness. Don't ever change that. I just told you what I want to do with you but I don't that, you know why? you know why I consider you a friend?*Smack*"

"F-friend? ... me?"

I placed the chicken wing back on the plate and started rubbing that masala, sauce, and oil all over her face

"Yes. I consider you my friend, I consider you as my subordinate. Though, I can't say that Mayu thinks the same way"

"Re-rEAlly?...wh-what about Abhi?"

"Nothing, he's just a tool. I will dispose of him the moment his value finishes"

"I-I am not a tool?"

"You were before but now you are my friend. Even if you complete your usefulness, I won't dispose of you"

"Th-thank you?..."

Her face smells like a chicken now

"Yes, you should be thankful that I consider you a friend. You don't speak pretty words to us, you don't hold back your thoughts in front of us, you are also a—"

"Scum, like you two" so she finally stopped stuttering

I stopped rubbing the mixture on her face and started ruffing her hair with my weird mixture filled hands

"Yes. You, I, Mayu, all three of us are scums. We are not good people, We are not law-abiding citizens. All three of us are nothing but garbage."

"You scare me on how easily you admit all these things"

"It's not being scary, it's about taking pride in being a piece of shit. I love to torture people, so what? Should I hold back on doing what I love? should I hold back my desires for my entire life?"

"don't other people also do the same?"

Her hair looks filthy now

"Yes, they do. People hold back their desires, they don't do what they wish for their entire life and for what? to show the society a label. To show society that 'Yes! I am Good Person'. To keep up this fake pretense, this fake mask, they live their everyday life."

"Not everyone the same"

"Yes, they are. Everyone once they enter school, starts having dark desires and these desires just grow more with age. Everyone has some dark desires. I can give you plenty of examples, just ask"

"What about a UKG student?"

"Mayu bullied her classmates in UKG, even if she didn't know it was bullying but there was a desire. Many UKG students just act upon their desires so nobody thinks bad about them, why? because of innocence"

"A general student"

"Don't get me started on them. All they have are dark desires, some boys want to fuck their teacher even if she's married. Many want the school building to collapse during exam times. Jyoti Masturbates every night thinking about her pretty mom."

"wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wha!?...... SO, WHAT!? I am her daughter! I can do whatever I want!"

"Jeez, calm down. You do what you want, I am not judging you. You can also get an orgasm by thinking about your dad"

"SHUT UP!! I O.N.L.Y think about M.O.M while doing IT!"

"Hmm, what about dad? don't you love him?"

"I love dad too, bu-but my sexual preferences are females. I am a lesbian, just like you two"

"Don't bullshit me. Mayu and I are not lesbian"

"Wha! You don't bullshit me! you two are always so sticky-sticky with each other"

"Well, yeah. My sexual and mental preference is Mayu, it's just that Mayu happens to be a female too. While talking about bullshit, it's you who's bullshitting, you had a boyfriend"

"W-well, I didn't wanna admit my sexuality, so I tried to forcefully change it. But seeing your and Mayuri's relationship I eventually came to terms with it and accepted it"

...

"Hmm, we strayed from the topic. So, want me to tell you about this one boy I used to know?"

"you are going to tell anyways"

"So, there was this boy during my 7th class days. You know what he used to think?"

"what?"

"He was such a loser that he thought about having a sex class in the school"

"Huh? why. What's a sex class?"

"that guy desperately wanted a girlfriend but he couldn't get the courage to get one, his mind was filled with nothing but porn he watched online, with various adult novels he read. So he wanted a sex period once every week, where teachers will pair students of a class together in a male-female pair and then they would fuck for the entire period. Everyone in the room just fucking the other student and smashing their meat together"

"What the fuck?"

"I know right? he imagined the entire room to be filled with the smell of sex. Every week he would get a new female to bang, one week he fucks this girl then next week he smashes his filthy dick inside another girl."

"y-you can stop now. It's giving me the creeps"

"No, you wanted to know how dark a human mind can get right? so let me continue. You know there could be an odd number of students in a class right?"

"Y-yes"

"So? what happens to those who get left out. There's bound to be someone who doesn't get a partner to fuck, right?"

"r-right"

"Then let me tell you. A boy getting left out is assigned to another pair, so that girl will take two rotten dicks at the same time. Sometimes one dick getting shoved inside the girl's anus while the other getting a blowjob. Sometimes both the dicks getting pushed inside that 7th class female's tiny and tight vagina."

"se-seven class?"

"Didn't you hear? he was a 7th class student, so girls he imagined to fuck were also from his class. Now, to tell you what if a girl gets left out"

"Do-don't"

"If a girl gets left out, then they would be assigned to him unlike that boy who would get assigned randomly"

"You really don't listen"

"So imagine 2-3 girls getting assigned to him. One taking his smelly penis inside her vagina, the second getting her ass fingered by him, the first and second kissing each other with all their might to escape the pain of their tiny pussies and finally the third getting her mouth rocked by his tongue"

"Damn..."

"Don't damn now. You know how those pornstars and girls in adult novels often say 'Put it inside me raw', 'I want your child', 'It's more fun without condom' 'Cum inside me' etc etc"

"Yes"

"That guy's so dumb, he actually believed those words. So, he always imagined his entire class fucking each other without proper safety. Now, imagine all those 7th class, just 12-13 year old girls getting pregnant with no way to know who's weekly semen developed into a fetus"

"W-who was he? someone like that was in our school?"

"Yes, he would sit next to us, he would breathe next to us. He would always think about fucking his class girls. He would think about taking the virginity of those 12-year-old girls and masturbated daily to that very thought."

"fuck..."

"That was just one example, there are many who have these dark desires, some may not be as intense as his while some may be more fucked up than his, but they all have one thing in common"

"Holding back?"

"Yes. They just think and that's it. They don't do anything more than thinking, they want to be seen as a 'Good Person' even if their minds are rotten. So, they ponder why they are having these thoughts. They get mad at themselves for thinking about such things, they try their best to deny these thoughts, these desires, but sometimes, few people can't hold back their thoughts anymore and end up committing a crime or a mistake"

"Then they start regretting their actions?"

"Yes. They start thinking 'I should have held back' , I did something wrong, I am not a 'Good Person' anymore, what can I do to return being a 'Good Person' and that's what they call redemption. Among these people who couldn't hold back are some rarities like us. Some exceptions like you, me and Mayu who don't regret their actions"

"We don't regret that we acted upon our desires, we don't regret that we did what we wanted to do, we don't regret that we completed our desires. We admit to ourselves with full pride that 'Yes! I am a bad person'. "

"Correct Jyoti. That's why I take pride in being a filthy human, I take pride in being a piece of shit. If doing what we want turns us into bad people, into evil, then so be it. At least, I live every day not regretting anything"

"Now that I think, ain't this just two people rambling about evil being justified?"

"Yes, it is. No matter how many arguments I give, it's a fact that evil is never justified. But then, what should people like us should do? We want to be free, we don't want to be bound by anything. Should we just live our whole lives in shame? then what's the point in even living anymore?. That's why we need to come up with these convenient lines, with these lies so that we can live just like we want to"

"Hmm, you sure say complicated things"

"It's not complicated at all. What's really complicated is, Mayu"

"Mayuri?"

"There are those who try their best to be good, there are those who did something bad but still try to be good, there are those who are bad but regret it their entire life—"

"and there are us who are bad but take pride in it"

"Not us, only you and I. Mayu falls into another set of an extremely rare people"

"Who?"

"Who is bad, who is evil but doesn't have a single clue about it. No, it's more precise to say that they don't even know what they are doing is something bad. For them everything is like a game, a playground"

"Well, that certainly fits Mayuri"

"and what if that sort of person starts questioning herself? starts becoming conscious of their actions?"

"!! M-Ma-... only madness"

"Yes, only complete madness awaits them. The reason, why Mayu's becoming conscious of herself is because she compares everything about her life to her mother. She can't find the answers to those comparisons, so her mind starts thinking various weird stuff and eventually it becomes a mess"

"Just like how she is right now..."

"Yes, that's why we need to quickly find that mother"

"Got it, so where do we start?"

"Holidays are till Thursday, so we have 6 days including today. Mayu will be admitted to the hospital this whole month, so we also have some extra time. We will find that mother until then, so let's start from that house where Mayu grew up"

"Why there?"

"It has got to have some clues about Mayu's Family"

"Ok, by the way, can I ask something?"

"What?"

"Who was that boy? who thought about sex class"

"The one who's dick almost got cut off by Mayu"

"huh? dick almost cut off?......

...........!!!!ABHI!!?"

"Yup, it's this bitch. Mayu got all the information from her weekly inspections, why do you think he fears us so much?"

"You know everything about him. Even his darkest thoughts"

"Yes, so now go wash your face and hair. It smells like chicken"

"You are the one who did it! by the way, will you guys also start torturing me again? so that you can get my darkest secrets too?" hmm...that's why she's important. She's always honest with us, it's hard to find companions like her, who also share the same ideology

"Nope, you are our friend. You should tell us yourself"

"Hmm, that got a nice ring to it"

24