Love Knows No Boundries
340 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jyoti's POV]

Well... that diary was something else. It seemed like Mayuri's mother just kept on losing it, and who the fuck wouldn't? I mean just imagining my future daughter behaving like that... looking at me... singing... while killing a rat.

...

Jeeez, gives me creeps. It seems like Mayuri is a natural-born lunatic, does it have something to do with her genes?. I read about it online, that people with lunatic or crazy tendencies either have a traumatic childhood or it was just genetic. From the dairy, it looks like Mayuri's the one who tortured her mother. But, then again it was written from the perspective of the mother, so everything written in it doesn't have to be true. Maybe it was all just a fabrication?

'Will you also torture me?'

Hmm? absolutely not, mother. Why would I do that? I would rather die than do something bad to you... but those sisters won't allow me to die, especially Mehak. She won't let me escape my sins by choosing death, she won't let me die until I have reached the utmost bottom.

'But you can kill yourself right now, it's not like they are watching you. You are just spewing excuses'

Yeah... I could, I mean I just have to walk in front of a car and BAM! dead, just like that... without any drama. Just another person wiped from this planet among the thousands of others, but...

'but? what?'

I ..... I kinda agree with Mehak... I am just doing what my heart desires... is there really anything wrong with it? I should take pride in it just like her, even though she's the one who made me like this. Everything's her fault that I became like this but... in the end, the action was taken by me. I could have not killed Rohan, I could have not bullied all those students, I could tell the entire truth to Rohan's family, I could have done things in a different way, but I didn't. I went with those choices.

'But wouldn't she have killed you then?'

Yes, mother, she would have. I could have just chosen death instead of doing all this and then go to heaven but...

'You just love me so much'

Y-yes... Mother is kind, Mother is cheerfull, Mother gives me utmost attention, Mother helped me when I got back from Goa. Mother didn't judge me, you didn't hate me. At that time I would have fallen for anyone who showed kindness to me after seeing all these slice marks on my body. I mean I was terrified every time I saw these slices all over my body, My whole skin is ruined with these cuts. Anyone who would have accepted me even after seeing this, I would have fallen for them and that anyone was you, Mother. Even father was hesitant at first, but you weren't. You didn't show even the slightest of fear, disgust towards my ruined body. You just cried for me every day for so many months...

'What about the father?'

Father was also kind, but he isn't as great as you. You are the greatest, my only heaven

'But I am your mother, you can't have these kinds of thoughts about me'

Why not? I am happy that I have these kinds of thoughts about you. Those sisters don't feel guilty about their love, even though they are not blood-related but still, in the eyes of the world they are just like genuine sisters. So why would I have to feel guilty? I mean I know it's all wrong and stuff but that's also why I kinda liked Mehak's ideology. If following my heart makes me evil, then I would gladly do it. How long do I have to be restrained by norms? how long do I have to also consider others?

'So what will you do to me? You already masturbate every day thinking about me. What kind of dirty stuff do you do to me in your imagination? Does my daughter think about fingering me while I prepare food in the kitchen?'

S-stop th-that Mom... you are making me embarrassed... b-u-but... dad's al-also there... he doesn't know of us fucking behind his back. J-just thinking about that made me cum the other day.

'Such a filthy child, did you enjoy your dirty orgasm'

Y-yes mother, it was the best one I had so far.

'So what? you are gonna leave this imaginary mother and finally hunt for the real one?'

I..I... might... I am already going to hell, might as well do everything I want.

'Then your house would be distorted, it won't remain safe heaven any longer'

It will, I will make sure it does. It's a house full of lies, a few more lies won't make it fall apart. Father doesn't have to know anything and Mother doesn't need to know the truth

'Do you actually love your family? You are just playing with them'

I love mother but...

I also need convenient lies to keep on living

.

.

.

[Julie Sharma's POV]

Where's Jyoti? She's so late today...

"Honey, is dinner ready?"

"Yes, dear. Just waiting for Jyoti to come back home" she always calls when it's going to be late. Did something happened to her... No!, No!, what are you thinking Julie. Jyoti's already an adult, she's no longer just a child. Of course, she wants to be independent and doesn't share everything with me but still... that child's growing too fast...

"Dear, should I call her to make sure she's safe?"

"Julie, she's no longer a child. She has to learn to take care of herself, she has to decide for herself what's wrong and right. If she didn't see it necessary to call home then that's her decision. If we meddle too much into her personal space, then she's just going to become angry. Every college girl wants to be independent, so it's not a surprise that she didn't call. Don't worry, she would come back soon. Just start serving dinner, the moment you finish the table, she will come back. She loves your food, so I am sure she wouldn't miss it."

"Okay..."

Hmm... so college girls do want their parents to meddle too much into their lives? I wish, I would have attended college, then maybe I should have been able to understand her better.

"I'm Back!"

OH! it's Jyoti. Thank God, nothing happened. Should I ask her why she's late? ... No, that would sound meddlesome .... I guess...

"Jyoti, dinner's ready. Go wash your hands"

"Yes! Mom!"

Being able to see her smile like this again... it's like a miracle. I'm glad she's turning back to normal now, my poor child. She was so pitiful back in the days... but I am glad, she's able to be happy again.

.

.

.

Okay! Dishes are all washed now, preparation for tomorrow's breakfast are also over.

Oh! it's already 10:30 PM

"Dear, turn off the T.V. You have your business trip tomorrow, so go to sleep already"

"Yes, yes, my queen. Is the suitcase ready?"

"No, sorry. I will finish it before you wake up" Jeez, had so much work today, almost forgot the suitcase

"Okay, No worries. Goodnight then, you also go to sleep fast"

"Yes, Goodnight"

Should have at least given a goodnight kiss... Oh, My! Oh, My! wh-what am I thinking.

but we haven't had sex for 3 months already. I mean, I know we both are turning old. I am already 36 years old, he also 44. I know he doesn't have that kind of energy anymore... but still......

Jesus! Stop thinking! Yeah, should go check on Jyoti. I don't know why but she seemed a little sad after dinner, I should have asked her why she was late today. It's not like me to think of this as something meddlesome. She's my daughter, I have every right to know what's going on in her life.

.

.

.

[Jyoti's POV]

AAAA! Mother! Mother! Mother... Mmmmm, yes just like that. Oh! hehe! Mother, you are so good at this.

Mother, just a little bit down, Yes! Yes! right there! NNnnnnnNNNNnn! Mother, you are just perfect, how can you make me go fucking crazy like this! 

Ah! AH! AH! AH! rub harder! harder! harder!

faster! faster! Mother, MMMffffffMMM, Fuck! Fuck! Yes! rub my pussy just like that, Shit! Shit! Shit!

'#@#$###@@&*'

Am I enjoying this?

Yes, Mother! I am absolutely enjoying this! My insides are going crazy! My heart and brain are filled with nothing but you! It's like! It's like, I am becoming a whore! a fucking whore! but! but! AHHHHHHH! You are being so goddamn rough down there Mother! Mother! Mother! are you becoming angry? jealous? but don't worry! Mmmmm... HAAAH, HAH, HAH, Your daughter's a Whore only for you!

I am your exclusive Whore, Mother! I will only allow you to fuck me! The only mother can fuck me!

hmmmmmm, NNnnnnmmMMMmmm, you are back to being gentle, mother. Are you happy? Are you this happy, knowing that I am your personal whore? 

Mother, put your finger inside

'&$#@#$%#'

how many?

Jeez! you are so naught Mother! Just one, start with just one

Ahh...Ahhhh...AHHHHHHHH! It's in mother! It's in! I can feel your finger inside my vagina. It's completely buried inside, Ahhhh! feels so fulfilling.... Mother, start moving that finger

'@#@'

Huh? speed?

First slowly, then gradually increase the speed, make me cum Mother. I want to Cum on your face

'&&&*%$!!!'

Huh? Someone's coming? I know, it's the real mother. I even left the door open today

'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Real Mother's gonna see me doing this, I want her to see me

MMMMM! Fuck! Fuck! Faster! Faster! Piston that finger Faster

Ahhh! It feels so good! It feels so fucking good! Harder! Harder!

"Um, Jyot—"

Fuck! Fuck! she's here. She's here! Mother's eyes are wide open, but so is my body. I haven't covered anything, Mother can clearly see my middle finger pistoning my pussy. The pushes are becoming harder and harder, she can see everything. The pull-outs are becoming faster and faster, she can watch everything. My Moans are becoming louder and louder, she can hear everything. She's standing there petrified. Mother's watching me masturbate! Ah! it's a dream come true! She's watching! She's watching! Mother's watching!

 It's coming! It's coming! This situation is turning me on, it's making my bottom excessively horny, it's here! it's here! it's here!

"J-J-J-J-yoti........."

AAAAAAAA! MOTHER! MMMMMMMMM!! AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! it's not stopping! the Cum is gushing out with full force. My buttocks are becoming wet, I can feel the cum going under my thighs. I can even notice the cum near the bottom of the bed.

"Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what ar-r-r-re you do-d-d-ddoing.........."

Mother, I just had the best orgasm of my life. I thought nothing could beat the one from the other day, but this was just the best. My vagina feels so hot and heated right now, it's starving for you to put your tongue on. It wants to violated by your fingers so badly right now, but right now it's not the time. I finally mustered up the courage to show you my masturbation

I won't allow my plan to fail.

The plan is just starting right now.

I will fill your mind with nothing but lies

"Haah... Haah... HUH! MOTHER!? wh-what are you doing here!?"

My lies will become your reality

"Mother, Mom... I... I... *sob* *sob*"

"Huh! Jyoti Don't cry! i-it's no-nothing to be ashamed of"

See? Mother didn't find me disgusting even after this. Mother's love for me is immeasurable, even if it's only parental.

But everything can change.

Just like a lost Lamb, You won't ever be able to see what's right anymore

"I... I... I am sorry! *sob* *sob* I am so sorry Mother!"

"Yo-you don't have to be Jyoti... i-it's on-only natural..."

My web of lies will slowly start covering your entire body, and in the end

"Di-DId, Mo-Mother also *sob* *sob* d-d-do st-st-stu-s-stuff like this......?"

"!? Hhuh!?"

My Mother will be all mine

This safe heaven will still survive

This house will not break

I will make sure it's residents remain ignorant for the rest of their lives

'!!!!!!!!@$#$%&*&#@$*&#$@%^%#@$%#$%*&!!!!!!!!'

Yes, they are my family.

'BE%$#$UDQD&*$@#$YUB$#@#$%'

I don't need you any longer

'%$#$%@bgfv;????????.....'

I don't need this imaginary mother anymore

'bhgtfv&$#??$#$%>???>>....??..................'

I only want the real one now

'??4#@&*?.........'

Yes, this is True Love

"Mother! tell me more about what kind of stuff you did during your childhood"

"Ok..."

This is...

"Also, I am an adult! So you have to tell me all the dirty stuff too!"

"H-hu-huh...Th-that's NO!"

"Oh, Cmon! I want to know more about mother!"

"Bu-but"

just...

"Can't your 'daughter' know about her 'mother'?"

"I-If you s-say it like that...."`

A Daughter's Love.

 

Hello Everyone, long time no see.

Just a quick update. The novel will again return back to being 2-3 chapters weekly. During this away time, my brain got filled with many new ideas that I would implement in the story. Spoiler Alert: None of them are pure wholesome

Hope you continue to enjoy this novel for your weekly dose of some Yuri and wholesome stuff

P:S: We have reached 20k views, 400 ♥, 150 Readers...... LIKE WTF!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? didn't expect so many fucking people will like this kinda stuff, so yeah...Arigato Gozaimasu.

21