A Fortunate Day
300 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mehak's POV]

"Mayu? Mayu. Wake up"

"mm....."

"Mayu, it's Big Sis. Cmon, Wake up"

"mmm........Hmmm..... Oh! Big Sis! Love You!"

The bandages over Mayu's eye look cool, it makes her give off a dangerous and sexy vibe. I wonder how much more awesome she would like once we replace these bandages with a lovely eyepatch.

But despite looking this cool, her acts are still as cute as ever. I mean just look at how she's raising her cheeks towards me.

"Here, Love You too. *Muah*" Gosh, Mayu's cheeks are so soft. Makes me want to lick her up right here

"Ahem! Work, we have W.O.R.K Mehak"

Dammit! Jyoti! I know it! Can't you feel the environment?

"Oh! Jyoti's also here? Hups! didn't see you there! What's going on? still just getting off to your imaginary mother?"

"Hello, Mayuri. You sisters don't hold back, do you?. Well anyways, No. I am moving to the real one now."

"Ohhhhhhh! Good for you! Tell me if you need help with something!"

"Huh?! Ah, yes, sure...... Well, How are you feeling? does it still hurt?"

"Huh? Hurt?...Why would it hurt? Nobody can hurt me. I didn't get an injury, so why would it hurt somewhere. Are you alright, Jyoti? You are asking some absurd things right now"

"HEH!? I-I mean your eye..."

"Hmm? My eye? ...... but it's not an injury. It's a special mark given by Big Sis. It just shows how deeply Big Sis loves me and to what extent, Big Sis can go to express that love. It's a gift! not an injury! how dare you call something precious to me an injury! You wanna die!? I see, you really want to die today! Neh! Jyoti! Say something! C'mon say something! Why aren't you saying something! I told you to speak, didn't I? So open your damn mouth. I fucking dare you! Open it!"

"Mayu, calm down. Calm down, nobody's calling it an injury. Everything's alright, Jyoti just misspoke. Jyoti! say sorry! right now!" I need to calm her down, she might really lash out at Jyoti. For the time being, let's just hug Mayu to calm her mind.

"hu-huh?....ah....So-sorry.......Sorry! Sorry! I apologize! It's a lover's sign! I am an idiot for misunderstanding it as an injury! God, I am so dumb! hahahaha...."

"Good! It's Good that you understand! Never misunderstand things like that again. Big Sis, hold be tighter!"

"Yes, Yes, my princess" but Mayu looks so sexy and tasty even when she's yelling and being angry. I am really hopeless when it comes to Mayu.

"Big Sis, you should have come alone. Do you also want to add Jyoti to my Filth list? There are already so many names on it......

You know how much I want to stab all these doctors treating me, right?. They constantly call it an injury, they constantly ask me if it hurts. When I tell them it doesn't hurt politely, they just give me those pitiful fucking eyes! I think every time 'Why are you looking at me with such eyes?' 'I don't need you to look at me like that' 'Someday I will pour Acid over your disgusting eyes'. Hey, Big Sis, you listening to me right?"

"Yes, Dear. I am Happily listening to you. Just pour out everything on your mind, don't hold back anything." Mayu's already starting to change, I can tell. Her thoughts are becoming more violent, the number of people she hates is also increasing at a rapid rate. Is it because she knows her problem now? Does she still don't want to accept her feelings for her mother? or is it something else? did my eye removal also have some kind of effect on her personality?.

No, it's probably both and something else too. Jyoti's already out of this room, the fear of Mayu might have overtaken her.

"Neee, Big Sis. I have been thinking a lot these past few days. There's nothing to do, so all I do is think."

"So, what kind of things are you thinking? tell me everything."

"Yes, I will tell Big Sis everything. In these few days, I have realized some things. Firstly, I want to give Mother another chance. I still feel an attachment to her"

"Good. I will help you regarding this in every way I can, I have even started searching for your mother. I will find her in a few days" So, she has accepted her feelings for mother. So is it the eye removal and something else, that's causing all these changes?

"Thank You, I knew Big Sis was busy doing stuff for me these past few days."

"You are welcome, it's my duty and pleasure. So, continue, what other things have you thought?"

"I have realized how obsessively and greatly, I Love Big Sis. I considered Big Sis an angel, but that was wrong. Big Sis is my God, she's my everything. I am so afraid of losing Big Sis, that I can't accept this removed eye as an injury. My brain knows that Big Sis injured me, but my heart yells at me to stop thinking that way. It yells at me to consider it a gift, it screams at me every time that no matter what Big Sis will never hurt me. That's why every time those doctors called it an injury my heart would go crazy with rage but my mind told me that they are right, allowing me to not really do anything to them"

"I see, it must have been tough. But mark my word, I would never hurt you. This removed eye is a symbol of my love" So, she's also not having any delusions about the removed eye. She does know that it's an injury but just doesn't want to accept it. So that something else, which is causing these slight changes in her is acceptance? She accepted her feeling for the mother and on some level, she even accepts this an injury.

"and the most important thing that I have realized is that............. I don't want to think anymore"

"Huh? You don't want to think? But that would just make you dumb"

"Not literally stop thinking, Big Sis. Just stop thinking too much about the future, I am not living in the present. I am always thinking about what to do in the far future, and getting my brain wrecked over it. Worrying endlessly about the stuff that's not gonna happen anytime soon"

"Well, that is indeed true. You worry too much about our mission to take over father's company" It's definitely acceptance, she even accepted this problem of her's instead of pushing it onto me.

"Of course, I will still think about the near future. But will try to not worry over it. I don't know if I can do it, but I hope you will help me with this"

There's no need to even ask this

"Of Course, have I ever disappointed you?" but worrying about things is also a necessary human evil. Of Course, worrying too much is not good but worrying a little over something is important. I am becoming afraid that Mayu will literally stop worrying about anything and start to act on her impulses. When we worry a little about something, it acts as our stop break so that we will not do anything overly outrageous and think carefully before we act. So, if someone like Mayu stops worrying...... she has a superior brain, her learning ability is outrageous. I know of it because of how she controlled the entire high school. Every student was practically her slave, no one could defy her, no one could doubt her, she had created such an image among those students.

But then she started thinking about stuff way too much, every day her brain was in paranoia. The cause of this is probably that time during which we were apart. Even during her school days, Mayu at least worried a little and managed to apply the brake on some of her actions.

So, if someone like her stops worrying...... just how manipulative, just how much insane will she become?

That's the only thing I am afraid of, but I want to see it! I want to witness everything she would do once Mayu's let loose. Right now she's like a chained beast, and if those chains were broken...... just what kind of interesting things would the freed beast show me? Yes, this is it. This is the same feeling I got when Mayu's problem was just starting, I wanted to see what kind of things Mayu can do in her messed up state and I was not disappointed. I got to see a bunch of fun stuff.

So, what kind of things will happen after she's freed?

But when that happens, the risks in her life will also increase. I also have to protect her, I can't protect her with fighting or violence but I can protect her with authority. I can make sure she's never harmed thanks to my status as Jansha Company's CEO.

And the decisive blow in whether she will be freed or not depends on her encounter with mother. If she's able to have a relationship with her mother once again, then she would just remain a calm beast who's happy to be caged. In that cage, the few people she finds important will love her back and they will help Mayu to hold back, but her love would be distributed.

But, if something unimaginable happens with the mother. Then the beast will lose its sense of reasoning, it would be freed from the cage. It would bring wrath upon this world and everyone would hate the beast, except for me. I will even love that freed beast and the beast would only love me, Mayu's love will not be distributed to others, it will only...remain mine. She will only love me, She can only love me...Ahhhh! that sounds so lovely.

A world where only I can Love her

A reality where she can only love me

It's so romantic, it's so unique, it's so interesting. AHHHH! I LOVE IT!

Sooner, Faster! I need to find that Mother faster and hope! and Prey! with all my might! that later comes true.

"Huh? Big Sis, why are you crying?"

hmm? I am crying?...... Ah! I am crying!

"These are tears of happiness Mayu. I am just feeling so overjoyed, that my feeling couldn't hold back anymore" Yes, that's what they are. I am not feeling guilty, I am not feeling bad... I am......

"That's alright then, I don't ever want to see Big Sis cry because of sadness. I will make sure that person will regret living if someone makes you sad" Yes, Mayu's right. I am feeling happy, I can't cry because of sadness. That would make Mayu sad, and I don't like her sad face.

"Big Sis, that's all the stuff that I realized. But I have been just thinking about more stuff, do you want to listen?"

There's no need to ask

"Of Course, continue"

"Alright! So, I have been thinking about ways to kill people on my filth list. Like cutting someone's fingers, then reattaching them with tape. Then cut off their hands and again tape it back, then their arms and tape it back together, then shoulders and tape it ba—

.

.

.

.

.

—make them get eaten by rats, maybe even release some leeches in between the show. There's also another way that I —

.

.

.

.

.

—Replace the mother's limbs with the child's. I mean just imagine how funny it would look, a Mother's large legs replaced by the legs of her child. The child's body is small, so it's limbs replaced by its mother. HAHAHA! it just looks too damn funny and hilarious. Anyways, these are all the 389 ways I have of thought of killing someone. I am a Genius RIGHT!"

"Yes! They were such wonderful methods! but unfortunately, all of them result in death. I can't enjoy that. But let's see, maybe I can modify your methods to torture, someone? I can think of many great modifications. Will you allow it? Please?"

"No need to ask Big Sis, what's mine is yours also. Use these methods in any way you like them"

"Awww! You are such a darling! Come here! *Muuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh*" God, Mayu's so awesome. How couldn't I think about some of these things? I am so ashamed right now, but getting ashamed like this is also an important part of any relationship.

"Hey! You coming out anytime soon or not! It's almost 4 hours now!"

"Yes, Jyoti! Coming out soon" but hmm? we nearly talked for 4 hours? even though it was mostly just Mayu telling her wonderful murder methods, but time sure flies by fast when your love is talking so happily and freely.

"Big Sis, you are going now? but I haven't told you the different ways in which I will deal with the dead bodies..."

"Aww, don't be so sad sweetie. Big Sis gotta find your mother too, right?"

"Yes, find Mother soon"

I have a question, though it may not yield any result, just in case let's just ask.

"Before I go, do you know where your grandparent's house is located?"

"Hmm? Mother's parents' house?"

"Yes, did your mother told anything about her original home?"

"ummm......Original home....... I think she did tell me something once"

BINGO!!

"What was it? Try to remember, it's really important"

"Hmmmm....... I think she told me that...... her parents live in........... N-new Model town? I think?"

The new Model town? Well, there's certainly a place by that name in this city. But ordinary people can't afford houses there, they don't have to be too rich but they do require to be a little rich.

So, a house in model town by the name of Apricot. Well, that makes things a lot easier.

"Thank You, Mayu! I will most likely be able to find your Mother Today, so get out of this hospital as fast as possible!"

"Huh?! but how?"

"I will explain once you get out! so think of this as a motivation to leave quickly, Got it?!"

"Yes, Big Sis"

"Good. So, Take care for now"

"AH! Big Sis, you forgot the goodbye kiss"

"OH! Sorry! Sorry! I am just too excited"

I brought my lips near Mayu's lips and placed them over it. Mayu's lips are dry right now, I can even taste some medicine on her lovely lips. The medicine tastes sour, but the sweetness of the kiss overpowers the sour taste. These are the lips that I desire the most in the world

This is the girl that I desire the most in the world

This is the girl that I love the most in the world

I will do anything for this girl

This girl can only love me in the world

This girl doesn't need to show affection to anyone else in the world

This girl only Belongs to me.

.

.

.

"So, Mayuri's mother should be living around here?"

"Yes, at least that's what Mayu told me" but it seems like Mayu's family was a little rich, so they may have more than one house, or the mother may not even live in this city anymore but I have to try. I have to try everything.

I will even bring her back from hell.

"Well, I think we should split up. Ask the people around about the Apricot's house"

"Hmm, Correct. Stole the words right off my tongue"

.

.

.

"Hey, Jyoti! I sent you my location just now. Come quickly, I have found it."

.

.

.

"Hmm, so this the house?"

"Well, it's more like a Bungalow. I have just rung the doorbell, so someone should be coming out soon"

"Hmm, well let's hope it's Mayuri's Mother"

"Yes, let's hope"

...

Oh! someone came out! It's a woman, it's definitely a woman!

Her hair is jet black just like Mayu's, her face even resembles Mayu in some sense. Is this woman really her mother? How do I confirm it? I can see the resemblance but it may just be my imagination

"Jyoti, what do you think?" I whispered to Jyoti

"Well, I can see the resemblance. Do you know the mother's name? we can easily confirm it with that"

"Of Course I know it. It's Susan... I think... so, Susan Apricot should be her name"

"What? you don't sound very sure!"

"Shhh, Shhh. Lower your volume. I have only heard it once, but I am sure it's Susan"

"Um? What do you two girls want?"

It's her! It's definitely her! even their voices match. This much resemblance can't be just a coincidence

"Hello, Miss. I and my friend over here, are doing a collage project regarding this area. So, we are going to everyone's home to gather their experience living here. Now it's your turn"

"Huh? collage project? Well, sure. What do you girls want to know"

Hmm, she's cautious. She isn't inviting us inside.

"Well to start off, what's your name, Miss?"

"It's Susan Apricot"

BINGO! Even the name matches, but just to be completely sure let's ask something else.

"It's a nice name. So, Miss Apricot did you used to have any son or daughter in the past"

"HUH!? Wh-why do you ask?"

She's the one! She's definitely the mother. Her surprised expression reveals it, but I can also see a little terror on her face which definitely proves it.

Found You, Miss Mother.

You are the culprit, who's responsible for all the shit Mayu's going through.

"Mother, who's outside?"

Huh?!

"Hmm? Mayuri. It's some college girls doing their project"

Mayuri? Who? this girl? My Mayu doesn't match with this brat. She has blonde hair and seems to be in high school, and she called her Mother...

"Fuck, Mehak. This is bad if Mayuri sees this—

Huh? —

Why are you smiling?

Mehak?"

20