Hello! My name’s Samantha!
331 11 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mehak's POV]

"Is that your daughter? Miss Apricot"

"Yes, her name's Mayuri Apricot" so she gave the same name to her new daughter.

But since she has a daughter, then that means she's also married. The daughter's in High School, so there should only be a 2-3 year gap between her any my Mayu. So, this mother got married pretty quickly after abandoning my precious. Does her new family know about all this stuff? does the girl know? that her mother has abandoned a child and is living such a happy life?...... She probably doesn't know. Ahhhh... people gave it good living in ignorance.

But the mother also turned out to be quite a player, I mean getting married so quickly. So, did she already had a man while taking care of Mayu? or did they meet after she got the inheritance? Well, not that it matters... in the end their fates are looking very grim.

If Mayu finds out about this, I wonder what she would do. Finding out that the mother who abandoned her is living such a blissful life and that she has already been replaced by this new Mayuri. I have to tell her soon.

"Oh my! that's a wonderful name. Hello, Mayuri." for the time being let's just gather as much information as possible

"He-Hello... nice to meet you"

"Which class are you in? You look very cute to be a High Schooler"

"Huh? cu-cute....? ... We-well, I'm in 11th grade" Ohhh... so only 1-2 year difference

"Um, girls? aren't you here for your school project? so can you please just ask questions related to that, Please? we have to go somewhere soon"

She's being overly cautious, but it's not strange to be wary of a complete stranger.

I may not be able to ask some questions directly, so let's just complete this fake survey and observe them for some days. But only observing will not yield perfect results, so I also have to get into a friendly relation with them. It looks like there is going to be lots of work for these few days, but it's for Mayu. So, no need to feel exhausted.

.

.

.

[Same day, 7:30 PM]

"How long are we going to observe their house for?" Jyoti seems to be getting bored.

"What, You don't want to?"

"Yes, I want to go back home. Father went on a business trip today, so the mother's all alone in the house"

"Ohoho, aren't you getting a little too happy about it. So eager to get laid with your mother?"

"Yes, I am eager. These days that father is gone is my best opportunity to make my dreams a reality" Well, she's certainly very motivated about it.

Hmm, we only need to observe them and make friendly contact with them...So yeah, Jyoti's not needed during this.

"Ok, you can go back home. But, you have to come as soon as I call you."

"Got it! and thank you."

"Well, take care on the way home"

"You too, don't get caught stalking them"

"It's O.b.s.e.r.v.a.t.i.o.n. Not, S.T.A.L.K.I.N.G"

"S.U.R.E"

Cheeky, fuck!

.

.

.

Hmm? someone is entering the house. It's a man...is it the husband? Well, he has a suitcase so that does seem to be the case. He's casually opening the outside gate and casually opened the house door.

"......."

I can't hear what they said from here, but it was probably a greeting. So he's the man of the house. So, that's it? a family of three?

The mother said that they would be going somewhere, so now that Father is home, they should get out of the house soon.

.

.

.

Oh! the door opened. They are all nicely dressed, so are they going for a party or something? I can see the Father in front with mother beside her, their daughter behind them in her skirt and...... Huh!? there's another one!

It's a small boy, holding onto fake Mayuri's hand. Jeez, so it's a family of four.

Father, mother, daughter, and a little boy. You sure didn't hold back after abandoning my sweetheart, making such a happy family of four. The family members living in ignorance of their shitty mother, the mother trying her best to live a normal, happy life. Making up for her sin by replacing the original one with the new one. But it's not like I have any right to complain, I haven't even started making up for my numerous sins, and I also don't plan to.

Well, for the time being, let's just follow them.

Why aren't they taking the car? are they going someplace near?

Hmm, so it's just a family restaurant to which they are going. But why the hell would you dress up for a restaurant, is it someone's birthday today?

But, this also seems like a perfect opportunity to make friendly contact with them.

.

.

.

Ok, they are sitting right in front of me.

I can easily hear their conversation if I focus my ears a little bit

"Mom, Mom! I want a cake!"

"Yes, my boy. But today's your big sister's birthday, so let her decide what she wants, right?"

"Che! Unfair! Sister, Sister! Order a Cake!"

"Yes, Yes. But the flavor would be my choice, alright?"

"Yes! Love you, Sister!"

hahaha, such a wholesome atmosphere. The child is annoying, but every child is annoying, so I don't need to especially hate him. Is this what my future with Mayu looks like?

I will be the mother of the house, Mayu would be the man of the house...... or would it be reversed? I will be the man of the house and Mayu the mother?...... Hmm, both of them don't sound right......AH! I know, why can't we both be the Mothers of the house. Yes! that sounds perfect. Besides us, there would be our two cute little daughters. Of Course, adopted. None of us can make each other pregnant and capturing a man to force his semen inside us......Yeah, I would rather not get pregnant in the first place. The very thought is infuriating.

So, we also have to look for an orphanage to adopt my daughters from.

We will be a happy family of four just like them, every year we will bring our daughters to excellent restaurants to celebrate their birthdays, once they start attending school, I will decorate our entire house and invite every one of their friends to their birthdays. Then we will have a huge party, everyone would be so happy. Everyone would be impressed by my daughters and if anyone falls in love with them.......

what if someone falls in love with my daughters?...

Hmm, let's discuss that with Mayu later. It's an important issue—

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mayuri, Happy birthday to you *Clap!**Clap!**Clap!" Oh! I really got lost in my fantasies. Focus! Focus Mehak!

Well, let's just accidentally stumble upon them and greet them.

.

.

.

"Oh! what a surprise! If it isn't Miss Apricot and Mayuri"

"Huh?! ... Oh, it's you... the one from evening right?"

"Yes, Yes! So, you remember me. I am flattered, so? why are you all dressed up? and is this Miss Apricot's entire family?"

"Susan Honey, who is this girl?" the man spoke, his voice is a little heavy

"Oh right! Darling, this girl came to our house in the evening for her college project"

"Oh...Is that so. What's her name?" I will shred your fucking skin, you shitty bastard. You better stop looking at me with those lecherous eyes, only one person in this world has that privilege.

"Oh! I didn't ask her name during the evening"

"Hahaha, don't worry Miss Apricot. It is Samantha...Samantha Goyal" Yup, that sounds like a good name

"Hello, Miss Samantha. Today's my birthday, so we came here for celebration" It looks like the daughter didn't notice his father's shitty gaze on me, is she dense or something?

"Oh my! Is that so. You should have told me! I would have brought you a gift!"

"Huh? a gift? but we only met today"

"So? does there need to be any reason to not give a gift to such a lovely girl like yourself?"

"Lo-lovely?... Th-thank you..."

"Hahaha, no need to be reserved. It's only natural to complement a beauty such as yourself"

"!! Be-beauty......" God, she's so easy to flatter. She's like a pure maiden who will be flustered over literally anything. She will be my key to getting close to this family.

"Umm, girl? do you need anything?"

Hmm, this mother really doesn't want me here. The little boy is also very quiet, it seems like he's only annoying in front of his family.

But I don't care what this mother wants, the daughter's trust is all I need

"My bad. I apologize for barging in like this. Well then, take care. But at least allow me to give a present to your beautiful daughter."

"There's no need for that child"

"You, just close your mouth!. She wants to give a present to my daughter, so why is your ass tickling?" It seems like, the man of the house is dumb and useless. The mother's reaction was an appropriate one, but it seems like the man is also greedy. The daughter wouldn't reject my gift as she's just docile to the fault. Compliment her a little, and she would start thinking of me as her friend.

"Hahaha, there's no need to speak like that mister. I completely understand your wife's concern but miss Apricot, please accept my gift. Consider it as thanks for helping with my project in the evening"

"W-Well......Alright. Mayuri, give your thanks to Big Sister."

"Y-yes! Thank you, sister"

"Ara Ara~ such a polite girl. Here's your gift" I pulled out a hairpin from my pocket and gave it to her

"A hairpin?" what? not happy with the gift? Do you want a dollhouse for your first gift? such a bad girl...

"Not just any Hairpin, it's my favorite hairpin. It costs 4000 Rs, you know."

"Huh? child, there no need to give such an expensive gift" no need to worry dear mother... It's Jyoti's Hairpin and it costs just 100 Rs. I mean, why would I give something of mine to someone other than my Mayu?

"You, just shut up! She's giving it to her with such genuine feeling, it's our job to accept her generosity. Mayuri dear, accept the gift" You are the one who needs to shut his mouth, I can tell this man would be the doom of this house.

"Ye-Yes Father. Thank you again, Sister" Oh, now that you know the price, even you can't stop smiling. Really such a spoiled girl... would love to wipe that smile off her face, Especially this father.

"Well then, you people enjoy your lovely dinner. I should get going now"

I start to walk away from them. I am waving my hands towards them, one of them needs to stop me. The mother would definitely not do it, it's either the father or the daughter.

C'mon call me, C'mon stop me. I gave such a fantastic performance for you people, you need to pay for the performance.

C'mon

C'mon

C'mon

"UM! SISTER!" yes! thank you

"Yes? what is it Mayuri?" C'mon say it! you know you want to do it...

"U-um... If you don't mind..." Yes, I don't mind it at all, girl.

"Hmm? mind what?" finally the plan was a success, the performance paid off

"Wi-will you, come to our ho-house ag-ag-again?" Yes, bitch. I will gladly come to your house again. Now I can get all the information I want regarding this family.

Once I have all the information, then I just need to report everything back to Mayu. Then Mayu can do whatever she wants.

Mayu would not need to waste time gathering information, I will set up the entire platform for her

I will prepare a perfect stage for her.

Mayu will just have to act, everything would be laid conveniently in front of her

"Yes. I will gladly come back again"

"Oh! Thank you! Sister!"

"Hahaha"

No, Thank 'you'.

.

.

.

[Susan's POV]

"Mayuri, dear. There was no need to invite her to our house"

"But mother, she's so sweet. I want to be good friends with her. All of my friends in school boast about having a college friend, now I can also make them jealous when I tell them about Sister Samantha. She's also so beautiful, just like a supermodel and her silver hair looks so gorgeous. She's also so humble"

Well, she's certainly impressed by this girl.

I guess there was nothing bad about her, she was very polite and considerate. When I tried to shake her off, she also understood my reasoning behind it. So, she has to be a nice girl...right?

But for some reason... when I look at her......

it reminds me of that cursed child, that's why I was extra wary in front of her

I don't know why but looking at her makes me think of that devil child. They don't look anything alike, but I am just having this unknown feeling.

Is it just a trick of my mind? Why am I remembering about that demon right now? I even gave my daughter that things name and it helped a lot till now. Whenever I think about that name, my daughter's face comes into mind rather than that fiend's. It helped me replace that fiend with this lovely child.

I clearly forgot about that thing after all these years, so why am I starting to remember her face again.

It's that smile. Yes! it's that girls smile that made me remember that thing. But I couldn't see any ill intent behind that smile, it looked a really genuine smile. Am I just overthinking stuff?

Another thing that's strange is my boy's reaction

"Vicky Dear?"

"...!!Y-Yes! Mom!?"

Huh? why did he get startled

"Why didn't you speak anything in front of that sister? You are usually so talkative, so what happened?"

"Th-that Si-Sister looked S-Sc-Scary......"

"GOSH! what are you even thinking, Vivek? How was Sister Samantha scary? If anything she was the opposite of scary! you are just a child, so you clearly don't know how to evaluate someone."

What the hell?...... Mayuri's suddenly becoming protective of that girl, Vicky got afraid of that girl......

I can't expect anything from this man, he's just greedy to the core. But at least he provides for my family, and that's all I need from him. He will provide us with money, and I will provide him a house, frequent sex and a loving family. That was our deal, so I can't feel any love for this man. By my children are genuine, I will do anything to protect them. They are my only hope for leading a normal life, but both of them had such a contrasting reaction to that girl... I am starting to get worried...

I also remembered something unpleasant while looking at that girl...

was it a good idea?

To invite her home...

20