Calm Before the Storm
1.1k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Diary]

28 April, 2015

Sunday (09:00 PM)

Dear Diary,

                       This week I went to school together with big sis and from this week's experience I got to know a few things about the environment of the school, positions of various children and also some unspoken rules among the children.

The environment of the school is you know like very upbeat I would say, everyone is positive and welcoming over there but it all seems kinda fake to me, I mean how can you be like this to a total stranger? but maybe that is normal and only I am finding it abnormal, but meeeehh why care it's not like I am going to get close to anyone of them, maybe on the surface I will but inside the only person worthy or capable to be inside me is big sis.

The children in the school are mostly from a rich family so maybe that's why everyone's so polite? the top 5 most rich people in this school are:-

                                 1. Big sis (The Jansha Family) (7th class)

                                 2. Misa Chauhan (The Chauhan Family) (11th class)

                                 3.  Abhishek Malhotra (The Malhotra Family) (7TH class)

                                 4. Gourav Jind ( The Jind Family) (12th class)

                                 5. Yadav Mital (The Mital Family) (6th class)

Apart from them, there are also many rich children but it seems like these are the richest among them and as big sis is highest that means I am also the richest child in this school.

Big sis is apparently the top beauty of the school mainly because of her silver hair. But unfortunately, due to this many boys try to approach her on a daily basis and she has to constantly deal with them but the way she treats them is also what made her very popular in school. She would always politely and kindly talk to them and if they try to cross the line she doesn't get angry and with a smile rejects them and politely apologizes. Due to which she's like an idol of the school.

But no one knows the truth as on Wednesday when I was walking with big sis and her friends a boy approached and started talking to her in an overly familiar manner at that moment I wanted to something to him, I don't know what and I don't know why but I didn't want him to see big sis anymore and I was getting a strong urge to do it right there but I barely controlled myself as I have to appear as a perfect child in school so that everyone can trust me here.

So I dug a nail on my palms to try and control myself and just always big sis politely talked and when he tried to cross the line, politely rejected him but during the whole conversation between them, I saw big sis face and even though she was smiling to him it was clear that she was doing a fake smile and expression because big sis smile is not like that but during this just for a second I saw her look of disgust while talking to him even though it was perfectly concealed but there's no way I wouldn't notice change in big sis's expressions.

The following night after dinner I went to big sis's room like usual closed the door and started cuddling with her and the smile she showed now seemed genuine, so now I was pretty confident that big sis faked her expressions in front of that boy.

So while laying my head on her lap and as she started caressing my head and I asked her, "hey big sis do you dislike the children at school who try to approach you?.

Hearing this big sis had a surprised face but soon after she smiled and laughed saying, "hahahahaa, so you noticed that? well, I expect no less from my Mayuri who even knows what's going on in my mind but seeing that you were able to tell this thing that no one was able to really makes me happy and firm my resolve that you are the only one for me".

Saying that she kissed my cheeks and laid her head on top of mine and continued speaking, "Yes just like you guessed I dislike those children who try and approach me because I know they are only doing it either because of my parent's money or either their parents told them to do it so that they can make connections why my father." with a little sad expression.

Seeing that I sat in front of her and forcefully grabbed her head and laid it on top of my lap and just like her started caressing her head because when she does this to me I feel at peace so maybe big sis will also feel the same and maybe it worked as her face changed from that of embarrassment to calmness and then suddenly she started crying, seeing that I panicked and with a sorry voice asked her, " SO-Sorry big sis if you don't like it th-then you can get up b-b-but please don't cry!".

Hearing that big sis suddenly laughed while crying and said, " STUPID! I am enjoying this a lot and don't you dare remove my head from your lap!".

"So then why did you start crying?" I asked her in a worried tone.

"That....that's because I again realized how much you love me and how much I ran away from it and didn't confront it because of my cowardice and now that I see how genuinely happy I am because of you, I just wished I had gotten the courage earlier." she said in a happy tone but with a crying face, I think this is what they call tears of joy?

So then I asked her about those 4 children who are always with her and are apparently her friends. But it seems like I was wrong as she told me that, yeah they are her friends but they are not close with her and it can be said that she just joined their group because she didn't want to be left alone in school and doesn't feel much about them.

Hearing this I felt relieved as in that group there is 1 boy whose name is Abhi Sharma who's the third richest child in the school and he constantly tries to get close to big sis even though big sis clearly doesn't like it.

So first it seems like I would have to deal with him as he's a danger element who would constantly get in our way and even if big sis upright rejects him he would still constantly bother her.

But right now I don't have that much influence and power in school, so first let's work on that and then deal with that boy.

Mayuri

[Mayuri's POV]

Hmmmmm, but getting influence and power in school would take time and to confront that boy and maybe more boys or girls in the future instead of influence and power I would also need fighting strength even though my self-defense lessons are going pretty good but I feel like it would not be enough so let's also join Karate school so that I can also beat people up instead of just defending.

[Narator's POV]

After getting a picture of what to do Mayuri started working toward that girl.

At school she would get perfect scores, surprising everyone and impressing the teachers with every test.

During sports activities, she would always be first no matter which sports their class played, this was mainly because of her strength and stamina she developed during self-defense and karate classes and constant everyday jogging.

But apart from that, she put on an act of being a humble person even though she's a genius and talked with everyone in a cheerful manner, helped anyone who came for her help and also personally helped her classmates and children she knew of other classes.

During the break, she would always go to her sister's classroom and hang out with her so everyone knew that she was extremely attached to her big sister but even during this if someone came for her help she immediately left her big sister to help that person, seeing this everyone believed that she genuinely tries to help people with their problems.

Due to this and many other factors, Mayuri became the most popular person in the school where everyone from students to teachers liked her and trusted her.

But all of them didn't know what was going on inside Mayuri's head as now Mayuri knew secrets and problems of everyone in school and her influence has spread more than the school's student council president and the richest students of the school.

During this time Mayuri also mastered self-defense and won the black belt in karate making her popularity in school rise above the skies but at the same time, she also learned how to fight and beat someone up.

Also during this Mayuri and Mehak didn't go all the way to start having sex, because even though both of them wanted to do it every day, Mehak said they would not do it until they reach college as then they can move away from home and start living together, then they can do all sorts of things for how much long they want without having the fear and risk of anyone finding out.

And just like that 4 years passed and now Mayuri became an 11th-grade student (17 years old) and Mehak became a 12th-grade student (18 years old) with Mayuri's popularity and influence increasing each day as she became student council president and appointed Mehak as her secretary, it reached such levels that people started getting admission in their school just to get close to her and become acquainted with her.

But no one knew that now Mayuri has laid a solid groundwork and started working towards getting rid of people who got to close to big sister and her.

Should I do 2 versions of Mayuri dealing with people trying to get close to her big sis?
  • 1. Telling things she does in a detailed manner (so may get a bit disturning) Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2. Vaguely telling the things she does Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 3. Both of them Votes: 6 50.0%
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Aug 26, 2019 05:37 AM.
28