Arc 1 chapter 1
566 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Game loop] huh and to use it I would have to die... yeah no I'm not using it I would rather live a normal fulfilling life... As I was contemplating my superpower, I hear, "mistress Mia, it's almost school time."

 Ah yes, my maid, her name is Layla Erena... As I was taking a bath, the first I had in months in an alien body, I look curiously at my new genitalia and touch it immediately a strange feeling was felt... I stop doing that after getting the feeling of it, I muse over this while stroking an imaginary beard "that feels... Different."

 After that experiment, I got dressed in the girl's uniform, which felt different too.

 I looked amusingly at myself in the mirror and I have got to say I look cute and small, very different from the past looks I had, which were very manly features and a height of 6'2... I kinda like the new me, "I'm Mia Chronos, he-he." 

I say cutely in the mirror while doing weird movements that kids would do in my world, what was it again? 

Ah yes, it's the peace sign I don't know half the reason why youngsters do these weird things while posting them online but what I do know is that it looks funny I muse...

 I'm currently eating breakfast with my family which was eggs, pancakes, sausage, and many new things I wouldn't know about In my past life. As I was eating I look at my father he would be a model by earth standards, and my big brother is nice looking too but... 

I don't have a mother anymore she died fighting an S rank villain called C.C.C.P He's a hero in the East and a villain in the west... 

And my big sister is on the moon being a hero and that's where I'll be going for school, it's called Exodus a hero school. 

Currently, my brother was explaining about Exodus "...even if you don't want to be a hero, hero schools are a good place to train your skills, and Exodus is an all-girls school too" 

The part about it being on the moon piqued my interest the space race continued in this world well into 2022 which saw the colonization of the moon and Mars, It gets me giddy thinking about going on the moon. After all, it was my dream to go to the moon when I was young, but... 

They stopped going to the moon in 1972 which halted many people's dreams of going to the moon, at least in this world they still kept going to the moon, but the damn Communists are still around as I was thinking that a pout emerged on my face I whisper" the damn reds..."

 My father heard me and says with an understanding look" Mia, look I understand the feeling of hating the reds, but the people are as much a victim to their government as we are." 

I look at him, confused about why he would say that, after all, aren't all people in the USSR pro-Communist? My father continues, "do you know about the gulag's system?" I say" yeah dad..." 

I cringe calling him such because after all I never had a family "so you should know that the people suffer too, sadly we can't help them without being called a commie sympathizer by the Western governments."

 He says with a tone of disappointment and regret... After a few minutes of silence, I decided to bring up my and the past Mia's decision to our father, "Dad, I decided I don't want to be a hero anymore..."

 Father and big brother look at me with a look of interest, after all, Mia always wanted to be a hero, "may I know the reason why you changed your mind?" Father says with a look of surprise on my face that he didn't get mad like the other Mia thought he would, I say "Dad...after finding out what my superpower is I don't think I would want to use it."

 The past Mia had been having these thoughts ever since the awakening ceremony, it brought her great disappointment and sadness finding out that to use her power she would have to pay a steep price... 

She was afraid to bring up this with her father, thinking that he would be angry or disappointed or something, but he just has a calm and loving look while saying, "I would never push you to be a hero, Mia." I felt a strange warm feeling I'd never felt before... Is it love... parental love? I sigh, releasing the tension in my body... In my opinion, if you take over someone's body you should try and fulfill their wishes because it feels wrong just taking over I fulfilled one of her wishes now I need to fulfill the other ones such as finding a lover as I was meditating on that I hear a robotic female voice say "please step up to the teleportation gate designation is moon Academy City" I feel giddy again thinking about being on the moon... 

I watch as a sci-fi portal opens up to the moon and see a breathtaking scene of a large city with Tellus and many stars and planets in the background I forgot to breathe seeing it I was in a trance till I heard "...mistress Mia you're going to be late!" 

I shake my head and then began to speed walk to the moon with Layla trying to keep up...

 Furthermore, I watch in wonder when I stepped through the gate holograms and robots with floating vehicles all over the place I whisper "how did they get this all to work?"

 If it wasn't noticeable on Tellus how advanced they are in technology it now is and don't get me started on accomplishing my childhood dream I excitedly run from place to place before I heard "...mistress Mia! It's close to the orientation time"

 I cutely pout while following Layla to school while whispering "damn school always ruining my Fun time." 

Soon we got to a gigantic school that had modern features with a unique style of Gothic and Greek architecture... I resigned myself to going to school, but occasionally I would sneak glances at the many wonders of the city, "this is so cool" 

I mumble as I see humanoid robots walking to the school with luggage right next to young girls going to school as I was looking around my short little legs were speed walking as fast as they can to make it to orientation... We finally got to it... 

Soon The lights go off then focused on the podium in the middle of the stage I see a middle-aged woman who I think is the headmistress of Exodus who started to give a speech "... I'm headmistress..."

As she was about to tell her name a siren goes off with a robotic female voice saying "this is not a test, I repeat this is not a test an S rank villain had been spotted go to your nearest Bunker!"

 Which got most of the people to panic... soon an explosion is heard off in the distance "BOOM!!" 

After chaos ensued, girls were screaming and trying to get out of the building while the headmistress was trying to calm us down, but I can barely hear her over the screams "...every...down..." 

I ran away too losing Layla in the chaos but try as I might to keep up I fall short because of my small stature I curse my short legs "if my damn legs are what makes me die I'm going to be mad!"

 As I was turning a corner to where I think everyone went, I see on a reflective surface someone following me with what I think is a knife...

13