Chapter 6: What’s With The Bi, Pan and Demisexual Madness
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in Hollywood 

"Hello, I'm Cara Delevingne. I just want to let everyone know that I am proudly Bisexual."

The announcement from the English Supermodel didn't quite sit well in the ears of the men and women from British high society.

Years later a former child celebrity who was a well-known face on a popular children's show took to her social media account to let her fans know of the new changes in her life.

"Hey, for those of you that don't know me personally, I'm Demi Lovato. This may come as a surprise to many, but I want to remain true to myself and that's why I want everyone to know that I am now demisexual! Hate me or love me, your pick! But that will never change who I really am!

Not too long after the shocking announcement made by the beloved former child star turned hit singer then came another surprising news. 

"Y'all, I want to keep it a hundred percent real, as of today I am Pansexual. Yes! Your girl, Janelle Monáe, is now a proud Pansexual."

More celebrities began to identify as members of the LGBTQ+ community. With it came allies from different corners of society.

"Now, I have nothing against anyone claiming to identify with a form or many forms of sexuality. But, going as far as to fake or change your sexuality for attention or fame? That is nothing short of madness," said the unknown voice.

There is a thin line between being politically correct and choosing to air your opinion. In the world of cancel culture, the need to remain vigilant resonates all the more. As the month of June is a celebration of sexual freedom in all shades. It is imperative never to take what many have died to protect for granted.

****narrative may be different from real life****

0