Chapter 5: That Nicki Minaj vs Jessi Verzuz Showdown
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Wendy Williams Show

"We have self-appointed Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj with us today. Guys, let us stand up to welcome her!"

The infamous mean girl from one of America's most watched TV show, gave her audience an exaggerated wink from the bedazzled purple couch she calculatively sat cross-legged in silver heels. In a signature long wavy blonde hair, dressed in cleavage-baring red form-fitting gown. The talk show hostess oozed confidence, she was none other than Wendy Williams.

"Thanks for inviting me, Wendy!"

A dark curtain revealed a voluptuous woman in a pink ponytail wearing a black mini boob-tube dress. She waved at the small crowd while flashing a set of pearly white teeth. The talk show hostess got up to exchange a brief kiss on each cheek and hug with the newcomer. A second camera zoomed in on the black stiletto boots of the woman in pink hair. The audience continued to clap until they saw the two take a seat facing each other. 

"Tell me Nicki, what do you think of a Verzuz? A little birdie told me that there is another rapper from across the ocean who sings eerily like you. What do you think of this?"

Known for her flair for drama, the talk show hostess fished out a cue card from the couch's crevice; flashing it at the studio's audience before turning to show her guest of the day who she was referring to.

"Who is that?"

Flipping her hair to the side, the rapper gave a nervous laugh when she saw the image on the cue card.

"Nicki baby, don't tell me you don't know this one here. The birdie told me she's Jessi, the Nicki Minaj of South Korea."

As she spoke, the talk show hostess dissolved into laughter. The act, aimed to ridicule the rapper.

"There is no competition period! Although Nicki Minaj raps; Jessi is undeniably a strong contender, the aggressive vibe that comes with rapping and the raw talent that she exhibits speaks for itself. On top of that she is a great dancer, performer, and exceptional singer without the need for autotune," said the unknown voice.

As we all know, Nicki Minaj has been in the music industry for many years and has mentored many artists. The Pink Friday Rapper knows how to pick her fights well and she isn't going to enter a battle that she will surely lose.

****narrative may be different from real life****

0