Side story 2: Magic lessons
431 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This happened during the 3 months time skip, Lily's POV)

"Alright, since everyone is here, we can start the class. Yes, D's mother?" (Spooder)

"Are we required to stay here?" (Mom)

"Well, I can't call it a class if there's only one student. That'll only be a 1-1 lesson, I like teaching class, and you can hone your Magic Energy control, too." (Spooder)

"I thought you said we don't have that much Magic Energy?" (Dad)

"Well, there're no harm in knowing what you're dealing with, are there?" (Spooder)

'Don't tell them they got caught up in the Inheritance, it'll only make them worry for nothing' (Spooder)

"Okay, first, magic is classified in 2 ways, by result and by process. By result, we can split magic in to 3 categories: elemental as in alchemy, dimensional, and psychic. And by process, we can split it in to 4 categories: general, bio, chemic, and quantum." (Spooder)

"Oh, we won't be able to understand the quantum stuffs." (Mom)

"Don't worry, it's just physics. You wouldn't take 'physical magic' as thing, would you?" (Spooder)

"We won't be able to handle these kinds of information, we're old!" (Dad)

"Just give it a try and we'll see. Alright, elemental magic can be further categorize as fire, the reaction between chemicals, water, liquids manipulation or creation, wind, gases manipulation or creation, earth, solids manipulation or creation, and space, erasure. The first four can be compared to the brush and the final one is the eraser.

Dimensional magic utilizes the folding of higher dimensions to create portals, rifts, expand or retract space, and teleporting.

Psychic is just telekinesis, psychokinesis and all those esper things.

And that concludes the first categorization of magic. Any questions?" (Spooder)

"I think my parents need some rest..." (D)

"No, no, I think we got this, somehow?" (Dad)

"Alright, second categorization, general magic is the simplest, clearest and easy to use magic. As long as you know how to tap in to your mana reserve and have a good imagination then you're good to go.

Bio magic requires you to at least understand the basic anatomy of the target, such magic can be used in medical treatments, or simply just outright kill the target if you have the right image." (Spooder)

"That sounds scary..." (Mom)

"Don't worry, that particular spell is hard for anyone who isn't a good doctor. Well, this category span from basic anatomy to cell structuring.

Chemic magic requires understanding of molecular structures and smaller. It is usually used to boost the effect or as base for elemental magic. This category span form molecules to neutron level particles.

Quantum magic requires knowledge of physic, particularly energy, force and stuffs like that. It spans from elementary particles down to basic dimensional coordinates systems." (Spooder)

"That's surprisingly understandable."

"Alright. That marks the end of the introduction lesson. Wait, when did you transformed?" (Spooder)

"It's more comfortable in this form."

.oOo.

"Alright class, today we will start with Book 1: General magic, Unit 1: Elemental magic, author, Spoode-" (Spooder)

"You don't need to boast."

"D! Let her finish!" (Mom)

"Okay..."

.oOo.

Okay, I'll publish the books that Spooder wrote later. Now we have some important stuffs that dives deeper in to the logic behind Soul Energy, Magic Energy and mana.

Quoted in Book 5: Soul races and the working of the ethereal energies, Unit 1: Soul races

... Mortals have Soul Energy shaped almost like the tangent graph. This is the most unstable form of Soul Energy, thus letting them change soul race quite easily.

Faes have ocean wave shaped Soul Energy. It's less unstable, but still more than mystics. Though, this shape give them the ability to make contracts for some unknown reasons.

Mystics have sine shaped Soul Energy. This is the most stable form of Soul Energy, and giving them the ability to mess with the energy itself.

Monsters have chaotic Soul Energy. It's properties are unknown...

Book 5, Unit 6: Soul and Soul Energy

...Soul is your consciousness, your memories, and anything that makes you "You". Soul Energy is stored inside your Soul...

...Soul Energy flows in sync with bioelectricity, and differ for every beings in existence, although very subtle except between soul races. The lower the wave length, the higher Soul Energy one has. The Soul Energy wave increase the transmitting speed of the bioelectric signals...

Book 5, Unit 7: Magic Energy and Mana

 ...Magic Energy is stored as sub-atomic particles called mana and is the fuel for magic...

...Mana utilizes the strong interaction forces to move other particles. How it follows intentions is unknown, but the vaguer the image, the more chaotic mana moves, resulting in weaker result...

 

This saps my SAN point real quick for some reasons.

19