Chapter 3: First Mission
1.1k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the awards I got, I got one of the fencing techniques, dragon slayer magic. I know how it works comes from Fairy Tail, I wonder what generation.

 

Dragon slayer magic:

-First generation slayers, unlike the original you don't have motion sickness and you don't have the risk of turning into a dragon. Your senses of smell and hearing are enhanced.

 

Instinct:

-You can sense danger and malicious intent around you

 

Triple Physical Ability :

-Your strength of limberness, reflexes and endurance become 3 times stronger than a human, at the cost of this your caloric requirements are three times the normal 

 

Sounds good my stomach is probably slowly turning into the stomach of a typical shonen hero but that's why me from Saiyan from Dragon Ball or Luffy from One Piece.

 

(A/N: Saiyans from Dragon Ball have an incredible appetite to see Goku, Gohan )   

 

When he got a Hitten not only did I get information about this style of swordsmanship, I also got muscle memory as if she had played a thousand battles. Time to buy a katana my intuition tells me I will need it. 

 

"Let's see it..." I stick out my hand and after a moment an electric bow appears " I haven't seen you for a long time spark-chan ❤️"- With this I will be able to better defend those I love. I also see I have an inventory tab. I wonder if I can store corpses to throw away later in tokyo-bay-chan. Don't get me wrong I don't like killing, but when someone fucks me I pay back twice or a hundred times depends on the individual and what kind of threat they will be to me. My first life taught me not to leave anyone with a grudge against you, the moment you least expect you'll flop.

 

*knock*

 

*knock*

 

I hear a knock on the door, I turn my head by the way I make my boner go down  

- "O-o-nechan all right " -door to the room, in walked my younger sister, very long blonde hair, blue eyes quite petite body boobs C cup. By the fact that my sense of smell has improved, I can smell her more beautiful rose scent "W-w-why are you naked?!!! " she says this with a blush on her face she covers her face with her hands, but I watch me through the gaps between my fingers.

 

- "I'm fine, just my war machine went to Valhalla and naked I was planning to take a bath " - I look at her with a teasing smile " do you like what you see?" slowly I walk up to her and pinch her chin - " Do you feel like taking a bath with onechan?" I say to her by her ear and blow into her ear.

 

Her legs are getting weak and her face is getting redder 

- "N-n-not necessary"-she shakes her head, looks at me slightly her eyes widen

- "Too bad, why don't we go to bed together. We haven't gone in a long time, hmm do I have something on my face?"

- "No no no, I just feel like you've gotten better." - she lowers her head slightly and her blush deepens more -" I don't mind sleeping with you.

"I'm breaking out, what's falling in love with me? " I say with a teasing voice, so my charm has really increased 

"Muuu stop teasing me!" - She puffs up his cheeks

"Jump into bed, and keep me warm I'm going to shower" - I pat my head, Jeanne starts purring softly

 

[Ding! you have been given the skill of patting(A)!

 

My eyebrows twitch, so I went to the shower more to look at the system. The Missions screen is blank, Group Missions is grayed out and there are two new tabs for Equipment and Group Chat. I tried to put soap in the equipment and it worked and took out with no problem. I can put anything except living creatures. When I try to take some information about Group Missions and Group Chat I get the information

 

[Feature not available at this time].

 

I have theories if it unlocks my travel to other worlds and most importantly if I am the only one in this world with the system. I'm too lazy to think about it when it comes out. I'll worry about it.

Hey system I'm the only one in this world with a system - I say in my mind 

[...]

Silence, maybe she will be more talkative as she progresses. I see the store and I see the value of the currency [Poits: 0]. 

 

Points:

-Points can be exchanged in the store, the main source of points are missions or random events.

 

I look at what things can be bought in the store, powers or items from various anime or other sources, but they are quite expensive. After my bath I leave and quickly jump into bed snuggling tightly with Jeane.

 

In the morning I got up early and did my morning workout. You can tell these improvements are better. Plus yesterday I noticed one thing while interacting with Jeane, I can sense what feeling they have at the moment and overall. I could sense that she got slightly excited plus a specific smell was coming out, as a succubus I can control that. I slowly make breakfast sausages, eggs and bacon. Chichiro-nee came down to the kitchen along with misaki. Chichiro-nee as she looked at me a blush appeared on her face. 

 

- "Junior-kun marry me!" - Yells Misaki while eating my food - "Ow!" - she holds her forehead as I lightly hit it

- "I refuse. How many times have I told you not to call me 'Junior', otherwise I won't cook for you anymore"-I say slightly tired 

- "But, but why if you don't marry me I can't eat your food"

- "So you want to marry me to eat my food?"

- "Then become my cook!"

- "I refuse."-I answer immediately.

"Leaving aside whether you will marry her or not, how are your preparations for the exam?" Chichoro interrupts this charade.

"I will pass flawlessly." - I pat my chest and you can see my tits twitching

"You're too confident." 

"Want to bet?" - When I say that my cheeks turn pink

"Bet?"

"Yes. I'll be top10" - I say confidently

"If you win what do you want?"

I go up to her ear "A kiss" I say softly and sensually

"WHAT!" - She says with a red after a moment back to normal " and if I win?"

"You can ask me for anything" - I say into her ear-" even to be a sex slave"

Chichiro looks at me 

- "I'm kidding" I say after a while

He slaps me on the shoulder - "Stop teasing me brat, be my guest"

 

[Ding you've been given missions to win a bet with your aunt!

In the previous chapter, I forgot to give her S cooking skills. Sometimes I may write something in male form sorry in advance. As you can guess there will be travels to other worlds but probably not too much. It took me a long time to decide whether to give it or not because the main problem is the relationships the MC will build especially if it will be love, I hope I can handle it well

42