Chapter 4: Helping Beginner Artists
966 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mission?' I wonder if it's only how I can trigger missions through my actions and the system creates the appropriate mission and if it just spontaneously without my intervention. 

[Mission: Win a bet with Auntie

Description:

Win a bet to take the top10 position on the Suimei academy admission list

Success:

-1000 points

-special event

-High school knowledge Mastery

-Painting Mastery

Failure:

-NTR Sengoku Chichiro

-NTR of the future heroine ]

*cough* 

*cough*

I choked on my coffee, reading the mission description Cichiro-nee pats my back "It's okay" he looks at me with worried eyes I nod "Uh, just coffee went to the wrong hole.

 

Analyzing the missions and the rewards I'll receive, I hope this isn't one of those sadistic systems I read about in the afterlife. Back to the mission, mission success means getting to school or not.

 

[That's a right master!"]

 

A female computer voice without emotion sounded in my head.

'Oh you can talk '

[I came out of my lethargy for a moment to give the host a mission. There is a system calibration going on all the time and everything is set to autopilot. In a moment I will enter sleep mode again and everything will be on autopilot. Host has any questions I will answer as much as I can].

'Yes who is the heroine given in the mission. Am I the only person with the system?'

[If it was known who the heroine was it would be in the mission description. Yes for this moment you are the only person with the system in this world] 

'Key word in this world'.

[...]

 

I see the system has gone into autopilot again. Thanks to the information, that mission success determines whether you join the academy or not gives me a lot of clues. The hidden heroine is probably Shiina Mashiro special event is probably picking her up as she arrives in Tokyo. Mastering painting probably so she can win her heart more easily. If I don't pick her up, the story will probably continue in the original novel, and I can't let that happen. It's all speculation for now.

 

- "Oh, I almost forgot," Chichiro says suddenly, "There's a new tenant moving into the dorm on Sunday."

-Female or male,‖ I replied casually

- "Male." - he says maliciously, "to your misfortune."

- "If he doesn't cause trouble I don't care. " - becomes Tokyo-bay Caught jokes

I can guess who's moving in, but we'll see if I'm right. I look at my watch it's almost time.

 

*Ring*

*Ring*

 

Perfect timing I walk to the door opening my gaze is directed downwards and I am greeted by the most beautiful legs I have ever seen to that in black stocking. 

"cough... cough... I know I have the most beautiful legs in the world, have you dabbed your fetish?" Says the girl in a rather teasing tone.

 

"Yes 10/10 as usual" I give her a thumbs up. In front of me stands a girl with long purple hair and red eyes she has a petite face and always a teasing smile with a tongue that needs to be washed with soap. Her full name Kasumigaoka Utaha is more than a friend and less than a lover. We haven't confirmed our feelings for each other yet, I'm rather cowardly to the point where it's hard to say that one sentence 'I love you', I have to get over it quickly or I'll get an NTR. Today she came to accompany her to meet the editor, she has to show her first novel, I as a good wife have to support her. I don't mention that I own 40% of Soyetsu, the publishing name. Gambling in forex or sell stocks can bring profit. 

 

"We still have some time to meet will you have breakfast?"

"hmm... I never say no to your cooking, have you changed the cream?"

"No. I use the same one all the time. What in the course have you come to know my charm" - I wink at her

She starts to blush slightly 'Stop teasing me all the time and confess your love to me' Utaha thinks exasperated

 

We enter the kitchen Utaha greets everyone. We slowly eat the breakfast prepared by me in between I look through Utaha's manuscript.

 

"Yumeko what is your computer doing at the entrance?" - Chichiro asks

"I'm planning to dig him up in groups and bury him." - I say quite seriously

""Grup"" x2 - simultaneously says Utaha and Chichiro

- "Yes my war machine went to Valhalla I have to give him a proper burial" I say quite dramatically wiping an imaginary tear from my eye 

- "You're Chuni!" - Utaha says

- "No I'm not, time to go"

'She quickly changed the subject' x2 Utaha and Chichiro think at the same time. They leave and we head to the family restaurant Wagnaria somewhere I heard that name. I tap my chin trying to remember where I know this name smaller. We enter the restaurant

 

"WELCOME!!!" - calls out to us a girl from an elementary school, at first glance, but I look closer elementary school children do not have such a developed chest.

 

- "Yes restaurant I let elementary school kids work" says Utaha

-"I'm not an elementary school kid. I'm 17. I'm a sophomore in high school!" yells the waitress. 

- "So I can call you Senpai, Onechan Oneesama?" - I say in an irritated voice

she paws her cheeks and swivels her hips "Senpai, onechan,onesema" - she says in a terribly quiet voice.

'She is so easy' - Utaha and Yumeko think at the same time

https://saekano.fandom.com/wiki/Utaha_Kasumigaoka (Utaha)
I haven't watched/read Saekano I have plans to watch. I like Utaha in the Youtube clips and after reading about her in the wiki I liked this character

37