Chapter 5: Meeting with the editor
1k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loli the waitress led us to our table bouncing happily. It takes so little to make her happy. We were approached by a pretty woman with long blonde hair and a pretty waitress. Everything would be fine with her if she didn't have a katana by her side. I understand that safety is first and foremost, but I think it's an exaggeration if this was some kind of cosplay restaurant I would understand.

 

- "Order?" - she asks in a nice voice

- "Ice coffee and fries." - I say 

- "Same for me." Utaha says 

- "Two ice coffee and fries, that's it?"

"Uh" x2 - we nod in sync as we wait for the waitress to leave

"Don't you think this restaurant is weird?"

"I would rather say something specific." - I was reminded of where I associate this restaurant comes from the anime Working, and the main character in short is a lolicon - " I've read reviews that the food is good, but there are specific people working. Look" he points to a girl with short brown hair, she was about to enter the staff room at the same time a guy was coming out. The girl turned pale.

- "M-m-m-man !!!!!!! " - she punches him in the face with all her strength.

"Good boxing punch I say." - I say giggling slightly.

"mhm yeah... wait this is not the time to praise her punch, you can't punch people in the face like that"  - Utaha shouts

"That's right....."

"But?"

"I thought it was only in anime and manga that you can meet people with androphobia. It's the first time I've seen it vividly uMu" I nod my head with opprobrium. Theoretically this world is an amalgamation of different anime but I'm fine with it.

 

We're waiting for our food to be served, I'm talking to Utaha flirting with her, the people near us have a look on their faces like they've eaten dog food, jealousy quite a funny emotion. The waitress hands us our order.

 

- "The food is quite good" - I say in a tone similar to Ramsay Gordon.

- "Yes it is good." - says an emotionless female voice across from us. Opposite us is a girl about my sister's age with fairly short brown hair. She is very beautiful.

 

"Megumi since when are you here!" x2 Utaha and I say simultaneously

"Since the beginning." - she says without any embarrassment. Seriously this girl is from some ninja or assassin clan. Megumi crinkles her eyebrows.

"I don't know why but I think you think something rude about me"

"No you don't," I say hastily to hide my embarrassment

"You seriously need to work on your presence" - Utaha says with a tired tone

 

[Ding! Kato Megumi added to harem list level: not a full member]

 

My eyebrow twitches. I was thinking of making her my girlfriend after I deal with the past but only the system adds her don't tell me her presence is so faint the system doesn't even notice her, poor Megumi. Going back who is this girl Kata Megumi best friend of my sister I'm not sure but she has romantic feelings for my sister to me too I'm sure.Only with megumi is a small problem I have little presence even her own parents forget about her, she is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen. Megumi and Utaha were the people who supported us the most emotionally after our parents died. 

 

- "Someone with a weak heart can have a heart attack, you know?" says Utaha maliciously

- "That's rude." - she tried to say it angrily, but it didn't come out.

- "But you could have said you were from the beginning." - I sigh

- "Prz....

 

- "Hey stop it!!!" - loli the waitress yells, three male customers tease loli the waitress play with her hair. 

- "What's this doing elementary school kid" one of them laughs, one was about to say something too but was hit by a woman around 30 years old.

-"What is this, why are you hitting us, I want to talk to the manager?

- "Yeah, what do you want? I'm the manager."

- "Kyo-chan, you can't hit customers." - Here comes a waiter with a katana, the ones who were bothering the waitress got pale and ran away

- "Well, it's settled!" - says the self-satisfied manager

- "But they didn't pay the bill!"

- "O?!" - I take out my phone and call someone I can tell from the context to rob them from what I remember from the anime the manager belonged to a gang. Never mind, not my circus, not my monkeys.

 

- "Sorry I'm late, there was a bit of a traffic jam." - she sat down without even noticing Megumi, honestly I had forgotten about her myself.

- "We didn't wait long."

- "So this is the new writer you want to introduce me to?"

"Yes." -

"My name is Kasumigaoka Utaha. Nice to meet you."

- "Pleased to meet you. My name is Machida Sonoko. Frankly your story touched me very much, I have nothing to add to it. If all goes well next month you will be able to buy it at the bookstore. Here's the deal" - I take the deal even though I have 40% shares I was not involved in the preparation of her deal looking at the deal it's solid.

- "You can sign it " - she hands it to Utaha.

 

"Yumeko-sensei, your last volume was brilliant. I wasted a pack of tissues. I can't wait for more stories." - she says excitedly  

"Not soon, for now I have to finish drawing the manga" - I say honestly 

"Mange?" x2

"Yes and I may surprise you it's not a lil manga"

"That rarely happens when you don't do anything Yuri. as I recall you have two manga one ended Shojo Sect and Fairy Tail which is still going on ? If I can find out what it will be about and can you handle already one manga you are serializing ?

"I don't have anything against it. Overall the story is about two brothers who break a taboo and try to resurrect their mother. During the process they discover the so called truth and the younger brother loses his body and the older brother loses his leg. to Save his brother, he sacrifices his arm to put his brother in armor and so begins the journey of the two brothers to get their bodies back.

"Sounds great!" - says an excited Utaha

"If it is a hit I will let you write a novel about it" I say to her in a tender loving tone

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Stop flirting with each other" says Machida in a jealous voice.

 

"And what help do I have Eriri"

"This is the airport?" - Utaha says mischievously

----------------------------

Somewhere in the house

*sneeze*.

'I don't know why but I feel strongly annoyed and feel like punching Kasumigaoka Utaha'

----------------------------

"She helped me so often with Shojo sect and Fairy tail"

 

We ate and started joking with each other when Machida left us. We walked Megemi home. She pouted a bit that we forgot about her completely. I will have to do something about her appearance. I continue my date with Utaha, we go to the bank first to get money for a new computer. At this point we are standing in line.

 

-"Yumeko, how well do you think my book will be received? - Utaha asks with a little hesitation.

- "I think so, I'll help you advertise it" - patting her on the head - "Your book is good, you're just a beginning author so you need a little help" I smile at her and a blush appears on her face. 

- "Uhm I believe in you."

- "Yeah yeah." - I nod to her, my face turning pale as I see this little goblin with red bow tie glasses and a blue suit.

- "Why are you so pale all of a sudden, is something hurting you or is it the time of the month?"

- "Can't you see the kid?"

"mhm don't you say you're interested in little boys now you're a shotacon?"

I pat her on the forehead

"Ow" - He massages his forehead

"No but there is an urban legend

"A legend?" 

"This kid is a famous detective even if you don't believe me. He just has bad luck where he doesn't show up there's an incident whether it's murder assassination and stuff like that."

"It's just a legend right?"

"Sherlock Holmes also had the same affliction and is believed to be his reincarnation" 

"I can't........" - utaha's sentence is interrupted. 

'Don't move this is a robbery, a group of 5 armed men burst into the bank'

'Conan will surely kill you' I think angrily

Saint Kato was arrived

https://saekano.fandom.com/wiki/Sonoko_Machida

https://saekano.fandom.com/wiki/Megumi_Kato

 
31