Chapter 9: Now I’m a ninja
734 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Rui Tachibana added to the harem]

[Ding! Rui Tachiba became a full member and received a random reward]

[Ding! Rui Tachibana's Virginity  and received a random rewardRandom Prize]

[Ding! Sex with Rui Tachibana first time and received a random reward Random prize]

[Ding Devouring Fujii Natsuo's Aura 80%]

 

As we lie together on the bed Rui snuggled into my side, slightly asleep I know I should stay with her and not take care of her but at any time my mother-in-law may come it will be a little awkward when she sees her daughter in such a state. Rui gently presses her lower abdomen my semen starts to flow out of her pussy.

 

"You have released so much into me. Where do you fit in? What if I get pregnant" - Asked Rui with slight concern, Hina is listening to our conversation.

I gently grab her jaws and kiss - " as I said you are my woman now" - I kiss her again - "I won't let you go and if you get pregnant I will take care of you" - I stroke her head and she starts purring like a cat.

 

She snuggles into me even more - " Uh " - she nods - " I believe in you. I Lo..." - when she wants to profess her love to me I gently put my finger on her lip.

 

- "Confessing your feelings after sex is a bit, bad idea especially when your emotions haven't calmed down yet, what you think is love might just be lust."

     

- "You may be right, but when I'm with you I feel safe from the first moment I saw you-" she snuggles into my neck and leaves a few raspberries, her body doesn't look any better I left around 14 raspberries.

 

Safety what? female or neko (A/N: Neko term for submissive person in Yuri relationship, dominant person is tachi. These are the equivalent of seme and uke in Yaoi) sought safety which is why the hanging bridge effect works so strongly on women and why it is always used by harem protagonists. Mostly these protagonists have one thing in common Yasashi. In real life, a nice guy in 98% of cases only ends up in one friendzone. A woman will always pick the naughty guy and follow that 

TrSimple math an aggressive guy has more testosterone the more testosterone the stronger equals better offspring.

 

Even if we think we feel love for someone it may just be a genetic match, if we like someone's smell it is a sign of a genetic match and we will produce strong offspring. Even though we are conscious and rational a we are still slaves to our hormones and instinct in this case the instinct to extend the species. It doesn't change that some women are sluts and want to have fun and then the ad single mother with two kids will meet a nice and cultured guy.

 

"With me you can be safe " - I rise slightly - " can you get up? "+.

- "Ow" - She's in pain. "It hurts a little." She tries to get up, but her legs are like jelly and she immediately falls down. I catch her at the last moment, take her in the princess' baby carrier. 

Where is the bathroom, I do not want my mother-in-law to smell sex from you, I prefer to make a good first impression - I think I have already made a good impression on my sister-in-law, I add in my mind, to think that she was masturbating all the time. If I play my cards right I can eat my sister's sandwich. Rui turned red when she heard the word mother-in-law

 

As we were about to leave, Hina quietly ran away and Rui led us to the bathroom. We washed together more I washed myself and I washed her. Rui slowly falls asleep. I clean her pussy of my cum and clean the smell of sex. I dress her in pajamas, by the way it is hard to dress a sleeping person. I clean the room and cover her with the quilt. I gently kiss her on the forehead.

 

- "Are you coming?" - she says slowly in her sleep

- "Yes. I'd like to take care of you, but I don't want my first meeting with my mother-in-law to be when I slept with her daughter. We mixed up the order a bit, but let's do it in the right order now. When you feel better we'll go on a date." - I kiss her on the lips and leave, I haven't run into my sister-in-law, I feel like I will meet her pretty soon.

 

It's around 2:30 at night, they will have to play ninja to enter sakuroso safely. I slowly get there, good thing I made a program to turn off the alarm remotely. I turn off the alarm walk slowly to the door and open it. I close it with me.

- "Safe." - I say cheerfully

*cought*

I turn around and see Chichiro-nee on the couch.

- "Good morning Chichiro-nee," I say rather nervously

-"You have something to explain, you could have written that you'd be back late." 

- "See, I was helping an old lady cross the street and then carrying her groceries." - I took the trap card: Kakashi's excuse  

-This grandmother smells good, no matter what, go to sleep tomorrow you have an exam" - With a karate punch she gently hits my head.

 

I will tease her a bit, I will wait when she is in a better mood. I go to my room and there I see Jean sleeping on my bed, I strip down to my underwear and lay down next to her. Subconsciously she cuddles up to me, wrinkles her eyebrows and starts rubbing her face against me so as to leave her scent  

I was planning to add 2-3 non-canonical sakuroso breast pumps do you have any suggestions :P

20