Chapter 11: Exam(2)
578 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiratsuka what? One of my favorite teachers plus needless to say perfect waifu material. Plus next to me sits Kaguya from the love is war series, I wonder if she's the main mc. The series itself is a nice comedy in two tsundere, I can understand how to make a girl tsundere but a guy is not tasty. Back to Kaguya, she is the daughter of one of the zaibatsu family, and let's not kid ourselves she was treated like an object to expand the family's influence, under that cold mask is a warm loving girl. Her only support was Hayasaka Ai who is her bodyguard, servant and sister, maybe with a little luck she would get them both. I wonder if she is the main character, I will see on the scoreboard. I have been given a test, I review them quickly we have 2.5 hours to write this exam. A normal person who would know the answer to all the question would not manage to write. I don't think there is a single person who would score the maximum.

 

I don't waste time and I start writing, I fire up my zone and I don't see the world outside me, I just write the exam. I write the answers as if writing my name into a death notebook, not realizing that everyone in the room has started looking at me.

 

- "Hey number 69" - someone calls out, my number but I don't pay attention just write the answers.

 

*Bam*

 

I noticed chalk flying but I let it hit me.

- "Hey what was that for?" - he massages his forehead feigning indignation.

-" You can stop getting so excited while writing, you're disturbing others"

-" I'm sorry "- I bow my head blushing, I let my inner Chuni come out a bit

 

*giggles from the classroom'

  

'So this is Chichiro's niece who is heavily praised as sweet, but why do I get the feeling that this sweetness is just a facade hiding a predator who can devour anything' - Hiratsuka thinks.

 

I finished writing 30min before the end for a normal person 2.5 hours to write this exam was practically impossible. I decided to use this time to take a nap, I am still a bit tired, after playing with Rui. Her pussy sucked pretty good. I wonder what Hina is like, in my experience sisters are quite similar whether their expressions are in bed or other areas.

 

'She has fallen asleep' x2 Kaguya and Hiratsuka thought at the same time when a light snoring was heard. 

 

'Put the pens away time is up, pass the exams forward and #69 nap is over' with a light karate punch my head hits me

"You didn't go by the script you should have kissed me, as for the prince who wakes the princess" - I say jokingly to Hiratsuki. You can see she is looking at me angrily with a slight blush.

"I'm joking, I'm joking please don't be so angry sensei " - I wave my hands a little, he turns his back to me and collects the remaining exams.

  

- "How did it go Kaguya, I can call you Kaguya right? you in return can call me Yumeko " - I smile warmly at her, Kaguya's cold defense didn't interrupt, a slight blush appeared on her face.

- "T-that's okay Yumeko-san" - she says trying to keep her cold facade.

"Uh" - I nod, we slowly walk out together - " I hope we'll be in the same class"

 

- "Yumeko-san, can we talk for a moment?" I turn around , and see Hine

"No problem Hina-chan-sensei, see you Kaguya" I say with a smile and walk away slowly with Hina.

‘Hina-chan-sensei?’ Kaguya thought

- "Ojou who was that?" - behind Kaguya's back her Hayasaka Ai appeared.

- "We wrote an exam together with a rather eccentric you can thing called Jabami Yumeko."

- "That Yumeko-sensei?"

- "sensei?" - question marks appeared on Kaguya's head.

- "Jabami Yumeko is a writer and mangaka, also known as the Lilac Empress, see this is her latest book "The Adventure of the Thunder Goddess Volume 20"

"Lilac Empress?"

"90% of her work is yuri."

"Yuri what is that?"

"no, yuri it is. " - Ai gets slightly embarrassed explaining to Kaguya what yuri is - " it's about love between girls, so she writes mostly about lesbians"  

Kaguya blushes slightly and wonders if Yumeko has a crush on her.

 

Meanwhile, Yumeko and Hina arrived at the school roof.

- "School roof, you're planning to confess your love to me this is too soon we haven't even been on a date." - I say to Hina

- "Stop joking." - she says in slight anger.

- "Maybe I'm joking, maybe I'm not, but to have a girl like you would be a godsend" I make a sad face - "only we would have to hide for 3 years and only get married after school

- "Oo so you don't mind dating a teacher?"

"Sensei, I have a simple rule if my love doesn't hurt anyone then why not and if I'm happy"

'as long as I am not hurting someone and I am happy' thinks Hina

 

- "I see I have struck a sensitive chord right?" I say in a teasing voice

- "We didn't come here to talk about me, who is Rui to you?"

she giggles a little -" dear big sister right? Rui-nee is my girlfriend but for now I can't tell her my feelings"

"You can't tell her your feelings? what are you playing with her?" - says Hina angrily

"No, I have to say goodbye to my past to move on and I am not playing with Rui-nee and she is aware of my condition"

"I heard how you plan to make H-h-harem you don't plan to add your former girlfriend"

"That is impossible." - I say in a sad voice in a sad voice 

"Not possible, they are looking at you is not impossible for you." 

- "I don't have her in this world" - one tear dripped from my eye as I said this.

- "I'm sorry I didn't realize" - says a distressed Hina

- "No problem you didn't realize, what about you just now we are sisters now, you can tell me things you don't want to tell Rui-nee right? Like let me guess are you dating a married guy or someone who is a relationship?

 

"How did you know?" - says a stunned Hina

"hmm from my early sentence I can see that somehow it hit you and you went into reflection I added 1 + 1"

"I can't see from your tone that you have any disgust with it."

"As if to say people are selfish creatures and pursue their own happiness even at the expense of others, society something like this is unacceptable, look at me I create a Harem by others I will be called scum, slut or woman of culture but fuck them. They are just poor extras in my life what even mangaka didn't want to paint the face

Hina laughed at my comment.

"The question is, are you happy? From this relationship but looking at your facial expression I think not. Let me guess he says some cheesy words that he can't divorce his wife yet but the only woman you love is you?" - I say with a teasing tone.

 

"Yes." - says Hina sadly

"What a bastard, if he really loved you he would leave his wife for you or try to form a polygamous relationship but he has no balls" - I do Hine's famous push against the wall -" he may sound rude to you now but to him you are just an extra pussy to fuck. 

"What should I do?"

"Break up with him take a break from the relationship." - she gently pinches the fake - "Looking at your reaction when we had sex with Rui-nee, yes I know you were watching us from the very beginning. your gaze was full of jealousy, not about my equipment, but how he treats Rui-nee even when I can't profess love, he treats her with love" - Hina starts to blush - " but that also gives me another option, I will steal you from your boyfriend."     

"Steal?"

"Yes" - he kisses her on the lips

"To sit with you longer, but" - she shows her phone - " chihiro-nee is getting hit. Before I leave" - I reach into my purse and bring out one of my books from the eq.

"Hold one of my books, it tells a story about a woman similar to you let's make a date"

 

I walk out of the roof, Hina stands on the stunned with a blush on her face, She opens the book inside there is my number and Lime with a note if you have time write

Sorry for the lack of a chapter yesterday. Now I have a long weekend called mayday in my country and I went away

Rui pregnant
  • Yes Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No Votes: 14 22.2%
Total voters: 63
19