Chapter 12: The protagonist’s arrival
664 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Devouring Fujii Natsuo's Aura 10%]

 

I leave the roof satisfied with myself, the seed has been planted. If Hiny-chan's boyfriend had the balls he'd try to form a polygamous relationship, but looking at him he's pathetic and I can bet that one-shot. Natsuo only has 10% of his aura left, I wonder what will happen to him when it devours his aura completely.

 

With Natsuo it all started when he went on a one night adventure with Rui-nee in an orgyan story. Fate had it that they became half siblings, in the original story Rui-nee was hurt badly not only did the hero choose hine but she got pregnant with him if memory serves me right, I stopped watching the series halfway through the rest I found out from google uncle. I open the Lime app send a message to Ryu-nee.

 

Yumeko: Hey sleepy queen like morning.

Rui-nee:[Tired picture.jpg].

Rui-nee: Hey fine except I can't walk practically in the morning, only my sister is looking at me strangely and blushing.

 

Should I tell her the truth? 

 

Yumeko: She saw us having sex, we gave her quite a show ^.^  

Rui-nee: What!!! Why did you say nothing

Yumeko: You were so wild and shouted my name that nothing was getting through to you :P

Rui-nee: baka.

 

Rui lies on her bed the scent of Yumeko still hasn't disappeared from her bed and room blushing.

Yumeko: Plus she masturbated with an expression on her face joining us.

Rui: What are you planning to add my sister you like older women what?

Yumeko: I don't deny that I belong in the milf camp, but the prospect of eating my sister's sandwich is tempting.

Rui: Baka, pervert.

Yumeko: I'm not a pervert. By the way, if I can make both sisters happy, why not.

'Make both sisters happy what? Rui thinks and remembered how her sister walks around depressed and sad trying to protect that facade by her cheesy banter. If she wants to do the Harem better add the women she knows and tries even if it is her sister. That was the thought that went through Rui.

 

When Yumeko knew what Rui-nee was thinking about, to keep her happy generally she didn't want to make any moves on Hina other than filtering and teasing when I don't get Rui's approval. I don't want to hurt her. 

 

Yumeko: Plus we talked on the school roof today I didn't expect to meet my sister-in-law so soon.

Rui: You're a closet pervert. What did you two talk about.

Yumeko: I can't tell you I have to tell you myself. A closet pervert?

Rui: Yeah, you pretend to be so laid back and reserved, but you're actually a mega pervert, plus you write too many lewd novels.

Yumeko: But you don't like it? Nothing gets lost on the internet huh? :p

Rui: I don't HATE it. You use your real name.

Yumeko: [Stupid face.jpg].

Rui: Do you have time on Saturday coming up?

Yumeko: I should have.

Rui: My mother wants to introduce us to our new stepfather and I'm a little nervous so?

Yumeko: sure no problem.

 

We flirted and teased each other for a while. I still have to text Utaha after yesterday I wonder if she got through or not.

 

Yumeko: Hey how are you feeling.

Utaha: Fine, but I don't know why I felt strong with annoyance last night and tonight. 

 

Is it her intuition, actually it wouldn't be surprising if she was angry just the time I assured her in failure. On the day in which she becomes my girlfriend, I go to have sex with a new girl I met at the market instead of her who even offered me a hotel. Truthfully Utah's confession helped loosen the knot in my heart.

 

Yumeko: Maybe it's the time of the month. 

Utaha: Before

 

Yumeko: From the Editorial Board, have they responded anything?

I try to change the subject as quickly as possible.

Utaha is sitting on the sofa with her laptop on her lap suspicious thoughts if I gained a sister so quickly but who Jeane, Chihiro, Eiriri or Megumi

 

I talked with Utaha some more I slowly arrive at the dorm with Chichiro.

-"I don't know how you missed all the poles on your way, you've been gabbing on the phone the whole time you know it's dangerous"

- "I know, I know, but I pay attention to my surroundings." - I say in a confident tone.

- "Oh I see he's already arrived" - said Chichiro-nee in a bored voice

- "Who?"

- "A new resident of Sakuroso"

I see a boy about my age I guess, he smacks of mediocrity a mile away, an average face height built body. Rather his face is ordinary as befits an extra, long brown hair and eyes. He has quite a smiling expression.

 

[Ding Meeting protagonist Kanda Sorata's aura state 90%]

 

At the start she doesn't have a full aura, from what I remember my aura devourer skill.

 

Protagonist Devourer: When you are stronger than the protagonist what is taken strength or charm. Devourer the protagonist's luck for events or meeting the protagonist.

 

So my halo is stronger than him, I already devoured 10% of him at the start. I have to hide all my emotions behind a mask. I feel disgust and disgust for this man alone 

 

"You've already arrived Kanda-kun."

-Yes Chichiro-sensei"- Chichiro looks at me and at me blushing slightly.

'Why are you blushing like that loser' - I think to myself.

-'Well, it's different from the usual dorm you lived in, but I hope you can handle it. The girl on the side of me is my niece Jabami Yumeko just like you she's going into first grade." 

 

Sakuroso has a tag at the academy, the cave of weirdness. Admittedly that tag is real is a den of monsters with different talents someone like Sorata I'll get cracking fast.

 

- "My pleasure. "I say in a cold, indifferent tone.

-"Pleased to meet you, my name is Kanda Sorata." - he smiles kindly a typical smile for a hero with the Yasashi tag. I wonder how long he will keep that smile.

 

 "If I may ask a question why did you change dorms, knowing the reputation of this dorm in the school?"

"I mean." - He makes a sad expression - " Someone made a comment about me keeping stray cats, so I didn't have much of a choice"

I make a mental facepalm. Typical Yasashi hero behavior

- "You know that from your behavior is stupid."

- "Excuse me?"

- "I know you want to help cats and stuff, I'm a cat lover myself," - I know you want to help cats, and I'm a cat lover myself, especially when I put on the ears and tail of a cute girl," she added thoughtfully, "but you don't live alone in a dormitory, someone might have an allergy that doesn't end in a runny nose, a cough, or a rash.

 

An expression of shock appeared on Sorata's face without realizing the consequence.

- "Oneechan's already done with the exam?"

- "I totally fucked him up like that." - I show a thumb up

*pat*

 

Chichiro hits me on the head

- "Tongue!" - says an upset Chichiro

- "I'm glad it's a new resident? My name is Jabami Jean" she smiles radiantly as befits a saint. Sarato was enchanted, our gazes meet my gaze says "Don't even try to run into her"

- "She's walking Imouto"-I take Jean by the hand and we walk towards the dorm.

 

 Sarata stares at Yumeko's back he feels like this woman is going to take everything away from him. He stares his head and tries not to think about it anymore.

 

In the meantime, Hina has returned home

- "I'm back." - says Hina when she entered the house. She can see Rui cooking dinner compared to the two sisters Rui is strong in housework and Hina is more sociable instead. For a moment, the memory of Yumeko and Rui's sex and also her kiss entered her mind and her face turns slightly red.

 

- "Did you remember having sex with Yumeko nee-san? " - Rui says in a teasing tone -" pervert"

- "How did you know?"

- "Yumeko told me and the fact that you two talked on the roof"

- "She told you about what?"

- "She didn't tell me you were going to tell me yourself."

 

You can see the relief on Hine's face.

 

-You know she's scum, right?

- "I know, but I don't want a lecture from you."

- "I'm not going to give you one I'm going to support you." 

"What?"

- "I talked to her today and came to the conclusion that despite being scum she will never hurt you and will take care of you."

 

Saying this he blushes slightly

"You have a crush on her?" - Rui says in bewilderment, after all, her sister has a boyfriend she couldn't give it up so quickly with someone she has only known for a day.

"I don't know, but she opened my eyes to my relationship. You know I'm dating a married man " - When she said the knot from her heart loosened she didn't want to say it to her mother and sister her family itself was broken up by her father's infidelity - " the whole time I wondered if it was okay, but also he probably never took me seriously and just wanted to have fun. Yumeko noticed it and said since you're unhappy with him I'll steal you from him" Hina says this with a sincere smile for a long time

 

It's too late for my sister she's already fallen Rui thinks, but looking at her sincere smile she thinks it's not so bad.     

Sorata arrival

Yumeko: I can make him suffer

Author: Yes

Sorata has to suffer
  • Yes Votes: 11 21.2%
  • definitely yes Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Yes fuckin yes Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Throw him in the Tokyo Bay Votes: 36 69.2%
Total voters: 52
18