Chapter 13: Yumeko: Hand out
601 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! devouring Kanda Sorata's aura 5%]

 I drag my sister with me while doing a very lewd thing, holding hands. Additionally, I hold her hand in a very intimate way.

- "Why do you hate that boy I know you're not too fond of men but I think this is a bit of an exaggeration" - Jeane asks curiously 

- "You think."

- "Really?" - she says with doubt in her voice

My dear little sister, how she knows me, she knows me inside out.

- "I just know what kind of person I am." - Through his toxicity stemming from his inferiority complex, he destroyed Shine Mashiro was a genius at painting after meeting him she never returned to that place. She was an angel who flew in the sky, but Sorata cut off her wings and she became a mere mortal. I won't let her story go the way it did in canon. I don't know why I'm obsessed with her, I watched the anime once with a little pain because of the MC character, I stopped reading the novella because I couldn't anymore and only read spoilers on the internet then I felt so much frustration on the author for what she did with Mashiro. Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed plus my liking for Kuudere and Dandere. - " It's just that what you see is just the Mask of a nice boy."

- "Mask? I don't understand."

- "Yes it has the same aura as Jin of someone who has an inferiority complex, but more extreme. At this point, that mask will quickly fall and his true personality will show itself." - I slowly enter the room taking out my makeup stuff. 

- "Okay I believe you could always determine someone's character. But I feel like you've changed since yesterday has something to do with Utaha? Plus she could smell another unknown woman from you very intense." - One of the downsides of women's harems is their sixth sense and extra canine sense of smell. Jeane knows my personality very well. I am greedy and very lustful, my younger sister knows this very well and also knows that I have been holding back on the last step.

- "That's how we are in a relationship." - I say truthfully the first rule of a relationship be honest and tell the truth even the worst.

- "Oh yeah... I get it " she makes a sad face and what about me she suddenly thinks, is she going to leave me she starts to get depressed, I want to confirm what about her but she is afraid to ask.

Yumeko sees the emotions that appear on Jeane's face. I'm really is scum she thinks to herself. She takes her chin and points it up so their gazes meet. One, two, three seconds pass. Yumeko kisses Jean first softly, Jeane's eyes widening. With each passing moment, Yumeko becomes more and more aggressive, until they are out of breath. Jeane gasps for air, it was her first kiss, but it was the most pleasant thing in the world

 

- "Silly little sister"- I say very low and seductively into her ear and why this phrase is very familiar to me-"we are both siscon, there is no option for him to reject have a sweet little sister"-I could have pressed her earlier but I knew Jeane has a conflict in her heart whether feeling for me is a romantic feeling what will the public say. I didn't want to make a move on her until she resolved her doubts, that's why he was making her jealous all the time, I know it's a cheap manipulative ploy, but in love, no Geneva convention applies. The finishing move was to say that I am in a relationship.

 

[Ding! Jabami Jean changing status to full harem member]

[Ding! Performing hidden mission: Wincest]

 

- "Uh!" - she nods - "and that smell?" - doesn't give up. And this hidden mission 

 

[Mission: Wincest

Description: A little sister is all she needs

Goal: Make your little sister a member of the harem  

Reward:

-Incest is legal

-System Upgrade 

-Talon for a random item 

Note the system will be down for the upgrade, recommended time before going to bed]

 

- "So this is about....." - I start telling the whole story with Rui-nee along with her sister, and the stories from the bank. - " .... and that's where the story ends.

- "So let's recap you accepted Utaha's feelings for you but gave up sex with her but did it with a barely known person at the store plus you're picking on her older sister?" - I sit in seiza and nod

- "Yeah you know, I didn't want to make Utah feel like he used her before..."

- "I know I can see that you are suffering " -she sat on my lap - "if there is any way I can help you I will do it, she doesn't want to see you suffering."

- "I'm glad to have you."

-You should be. -She snorts with annoyance. -But you still did it to her poor Utaha.

- "I know I don't regret it I did it for two reasons my libido plus the accumulation of my sexual frustration along with Rui-nee's stress was at the right time and moment to throw a match into a powder keg. The other reason is intuition if I don't do this with her I will lose my chance to be with her"-Shit not intuition I add in my mind simply this event was necessary for the canon and I don't want her story to turn out like in the original-"I acted on impulse, I also feel reproach for using her, as for her sister I don't have to explain to you right?

- "Yes I know your fetishes from the porn magazines you love: older women like milf or onesama, maids and teachers." 

 

- "I guess the audition's over, right? I have to get ready. - I say with a defeated tone.

- " Getting ready?" - Jean asks curiously

- "To the publisher. Do you want to come with me it will be our date " I kiss her on the lips

- "mhm mhm Sure" - She gets up and runs out of the room.

When she left I put on delicate makeup, I delicately emphasize my eyes with eyeliner, the same with eyelashes I delicately correct with mascara. I paint my lips a soft pink. I take my documents and laptop to check if I have the current version of the project from the repository.

 

I wait for Jean to come out after about 15min, her long blonde hair was braided into a long braid ending in a purple bow, a white sleeveless shirt revealing her back, a purple short skirt reaching mid-thigh and purple knee socks. As we left the dormitory out of the corner of my eye I noticed Sorata drooling at us. 

 

------ a month and a half ago Gambling Cave -------

 

I arrived at the Gambling cave I was told about where the current president of Soyetsu plays. Generally in Japan gambling in Japan is illegal, to gamble you have to go to gambling hollows like me, the only legal gambling is pachinko machines and sports betting more forms of gambling are illegal. We didn't come here to talk about Japanese law but about purpose. I know the president of Soyetsu is a gambler to the point of being weak plus like a typical gambler he has the typical thought this time I will play, he will be easy to manipulate. I go inside and track down Aoi Nakamura a bald guy around 40 with a belly, he's wearing a rather rich suit he looks like a typical villain from some Hentai, especially those who like JK. I walk up to him with my makeup done to age me to about 20 years.

- "Ojisan let's play." - I squat down next to him. He looks at me with rather lustful obnoxious eyes. 

- "No problem." - He says, thinking he's found a sucker. But, miss, do you have the money? 

- "Of course I have" -I smile sweetly pretending to be innocent and stupid. A typical banana child (A/N: I couldn't find the right English term for it, but in my native language a banana child is someone who has rich parents and takes all the money from them).

 

It's after the first round I won - "I won, sorry miss." - He takes his winnings of half a million yen.

- "Hehe no problem, let's play again" - I clap my hands satisfied.

Krupa hands over the cards I have 25 and you have 20. "What a pity" he takes another million yen.

-"I have 19 and you have 30, so I win, hooray!" - he claps his hands.

We play so that Aoi has the winning edge.

- "Another round!" - I sip my whisky

I get an Ace and a 10 - "Hey Ojisan why don't we raise? - I say before getting the last card

- "Raise by how much?" - is drunk with victories and lust mixed with interest the perfect time to pull out the bait.

- "Playing for money is boring Ojisan let's play something else" - I say in a very seductive voice

 

*he swallows his saliva*

 

- "W-What" - His IQ dropped 0 and all the blood from his brain went to his dick

- "I know you desire my body very much if you win we can go right to the Hotel and I will give you my virginity and if you lose you will give me your shares and CEO positions" - My eyes are turning red, I'm panting with excitement - "Isn't it exciting" - I grab my breasts and assume the most erotic position

    

 *swallows saliva*.

 

- "But..."

- "Don't you like that risk, on top of that I can give you the rights to my books, books from the Lilac Empress imagine the profit from that, nothing is exciting than that isn't there" - I bend over to make my cleavage more visible

- "I agree!!!" - she says with a very lustful expression on her face. The contract has been drawn up this is the only gambling den where I take such bets.

- "So he draws a card"-he gets a card-"I check the card"-the Queen

"BLACKJACK, forgive me Ojisan you will have to get a taste" - I say sadistically, trying to hide my embarrassment when Yumeko's quirk came out.

"No I don't agree," he says pale as a wall, he wants to attack me but the security guard stopped him and out came the owner a stocky MIlF blonde with her hair up in a bun and a scar under her eye wearing a black kimono - "You're making trouble in my casino again Yumeko and you lost so don't cry" - says the annoyed owner

"I'm sorry Anego, you will help me get what I won and this 20% commission from your casino winnings we will discuss over dinner okay?

"Okay, just don't give me any more trouble, you little shit," she says in a tired voice as she smokes her pipe.

 

---- The Present, Soyetsu - Conference Room

- "Hello those who don't know my name is Jabami Yumeko from today I am your boss"

That's how I started the meeting, making changes like firing losers which led to debt in the company, marketing strategies and finally the new website I made everyone was happy. At the moment I'm sitting in the office with Jeane signing the last papers before going on a date with her, but I get a call that someone wants to meet me. A man of about 50 comes in, his hair combed up and graying in places, and I recognize where he's from next to a beautiful blond-haired, long-legged, boobish secretary, who makes me want a secretary of my own.

- "My name is Nogi Hideki, chairman of the Nogi group, nice to meet you." - shows a typical Aragonese attitude

- "Jabami Yumeko writer and current CEO of Soyetsu how can I help you" - I say bored, fiddling with the casino token between my fingers like Jack Sparrow with the cursed coin in the black pearl.

- "I want to buy Soyotsu from you for 500 million Yen"

- "I refuse, it's not worth it."

- "So a billion"

I yawn -" No, you're wasting your time" - 

"Maybe a bet" says the confident Legs

"I'm not interested in gambling, I don't commit the same predecessor " - even though I had memorized all the cards that were marked so I knew what card I would get I add in my mind.

"I am not talking about gambling but Kengan matches."

"Kengan? what is that?" 

"When businessmen are at an impasse, a special match is held between the warriors who represent the company."

"So underground arena what?, but what can you offer me?"

"What do you want?

"Hmmm if I remember correctly you are the owner of Shon Jump, I want him company for company fair exchange" - Hearing that Jeane wanted to protest but I interrupted her with a wave of my hand 

- "Shonen Jump is worth much more than this company, good plus he will work for me for free for 20 years" - says a confident Legs

- "Deal."

- "I'll give you time to find a fighter"

- "You don't have to I'll fight myself"

- "You?"

- "Are you saying a woman can't perform?"

"Not if you want to" - What a stupid girl

- "Next Saturday's game."

- "I don't have a date on Saturday, so Sunday. You'd rather spend Saturday with your girlfriend than with some old man."

A vein appeared on her temple. "Good."

[Ding! Missions received: Win Kangan match]

19