Chapter 14: Karaoke
561 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mission win kangan match

Description: Win a match with nogi and get a shonen jump

Prize:

-Random lottery ticket

-Fame in the company of Kengan

-1000 points]

 

We discussed the details with Nogi, a match ironically in the Tokyo Bay beyond. The last time I was there was when I threw in the former president of Soyetsu. A barrel of cement and inside ending everything with a This is Sparta move. You ask why I did it, he tried to kidnap Jean, I don't think I need to explain further.  

 

-Onee-chan is that okay?" - asks a worried Jeane, you can see the shadow of worry on her face.

- "uh" - I nod my head - "I'm strong even than most men - "add a system which increased my fitness I add in my mind - "but I prefer with a girl I can molest her freely."

- "Pervert. Who do you have a date with on Saturday?" - she asks curiously

- "With Rui-nee, her mother is dating her new boyfriend and wants me as backup." -I touch up my makeup and organize my papers in my locker.

- "You're targeting her mother? You want Oyakodon?" - she asks with a teasing smile on her lips.

- "No, I'm not targeting someone's relationship barring exceptions." - I answer honestly, I give a gesture for her to take my arm and we walk towards the elevator.

 

- "Exceptions?" - she asks curiously.

- "Yes. The first exception is when I want to take revenge on someone, NTR revenge is the best" - especially on young masters, which their pride is even greater than the dragon's pride - "but I don't like this method too much unless I have feelings for the girl, because if I don't then she'll just be my tool for revenge, but I'm not a bastard to abandon her and I'll take responsibility for myself hoping to develop romantic feelings for her" - in 95% of cases it was successful I add in my mind - "Another case is when a woman is neglecting her partner or is unhappy with him".  

- "You sound like you've done this many times before, but I know you haven't hooked up with anyone you were single until yesterday and a virgin." - He stares at me with an investigative look.

- "Key words in this life, this is my third life"-I felt relieved as I said it. Don't get me wrong never tried to hide this fact for people who are important to me, but you have to have the right place and time elevator is not a good place to talk about such things but details. I never understood why pratoginistas in novels about reincarnation/transmigration, tried to hide this fact at all costs by making up various lies. I understand why transmigration defacto, you took over/possessed someone's body. But these protagonists always later thought they could handle the problem themselves and other cases what in 80% of cases caused the protagonist to be in danger which provided a hanging bridge effect.  I call this the protagonist syndrome is very well shown in the novella xianxia.

 

- "third life?" - she shakes her head slightly confused and not knowing if she is joking or I got some chunibyo.

- "Yes this is my third reincarnation that I remember." -I hold out my left hand and a small arc of electricity appears." - If you've read my novels, you've already guessed what my first life was?"

- "Goddess of Lightning"

-"Bingo" I say cheerfully and we go to a rather quiet place, "but if you ask how I died I won't answer because I don't know if someone killed me or by Heavenly Tribulation when trying to achieve divinity, I don't want to mention the second life for now" - At this I make a very painful and sad face.

-So everything in the book is your past life," he asks curiously.

-Yes and no some things I have softened, I have quite a lot of material I lived 10,000 years spoiler alert had a harem of 1,000 jade beauties, you could say mentally I was never a virgin, but let's leave talking about that for another time" - I press a finger to my lips and slightly close my right eye.  

 

We spent a nice time together being shopping at a cafe, typical places to visit when dating. The last destination, so it seemed to me that day is the x-kom computer store. I was supposed to buy parts yesterday, but due to a bank robbery it didn't work out fuck conanan.

 

---- Somewhere on the street------

*snip*.

-APSSSIK!!!!" - conan pepper

-------------------------------

I browse through things I'm lucky I don't have a bum on cryptocurrencies and the graphics cards are at a human price for a mere mortal. Without observing my surroundings I fall on the girl

- "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going"-helps her up. The girl is quite beautiful, with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes with a side ponytail, breasts around a well-developed C similar to Jean. Overall a girl of my type.

- "That's okay." - she blushes slightly, not knowing why, but she's the most charming and beautiful girl I've ever met. You can see that Kaguya-sama has taken an interest in her as she herself Kaguya-sama the perfect opportunity to explore. 

- "It's okay my name is Hayasaka Ai" - she says cheerfully donning her Gyaru mask

-"Jabami Yumeko, you can call me Yumeko. Ai-chan" I smile radiantly, damn I added "-chan" out of habit.

Ai-chan!" thinks Hayasaka, but that smile is killer. According to the preliminary report, she loves to flirt with girls she's interested in meaning I'm on her target. - "Alright, Yumechi!" - she smiles

 

I didn't expect to run into Kaguya's personal maid/bodyguard/sister. I thought I was digesting on her later, but fate would have it otherwise I'm not complaining. 

- "Are you buying a Yumechi computer too?"

- "Yes my war machine died and went to Valhalla"-I wipe away an imaginary tear-"so I place an order for parts to assemble it

-You know computers, I'm completely unfamiliar with them. Can you help me? -" He makes puppy eyes.

Bullshit you don't know anything about computers you put them together yourself I understand you want to test me. Well we'll play your game plus I won't say no to spending time with a cute girl. I see Jeane watching our conversation and she nods her head yes what a good little sister I will have to make it up to her.

 

- "No problem."- I smile seductively, Ai trying to hide her blush.

 

[Ding Adding a new harem member: Hayasaka Ai tentative member] 

 

Such truth winning Ai's heart, will be much easier than Kaguya. - "Let me introduce you to my little sister Jeane"

"I'm Hayasaka Ai - she greets herself in typical gyaru style

Together we walked around the store all the while I flirted with Ai, smashing the mask she put on all the time. 

- "Thanks, I don't know how she'd get along without you." 

- "No problem maybe we can swap Lime, I really enjoyed spending time with you" - She hands over her phone

- "Sure, why not?" - we swap Lime id. As we exchange, I see Rui-nee and Hine-chan-sensei walking together.

- "Rui-nee, Hina-chan-sensei" - I wave my hand towards them

'Hina-chan-sensei' x2 - Ai and Jeane think.

 

They walk up and put their arm around her, muttering in her ear - ''I see you're feeling better about going outside already'' - Rui starts blushing from the vibrations, I look at Hine and smile, she bristles a beet.  Jeane looks at the interactions and Hine's reactions she has come to the conclusion that the damage inflicted by her sister is critical and there is no more salvation for her

- "I see you can't do without the company of beauties can you?" - says Hina teasingly

-"Now there are two beautiful women so I'm more of a shot" - double kill went simultaneously on Rui and Hine - "That beautiful golden haired beauty with the beautiful braid is my younger sister Jabami Jeane and the other golden haired beauty with the side ponytail is Hayasaka Ai" - Quadra Kill, now all 4 girls are blushing ifbny this was an anime the head pair would be taking place. Now she points to the pair of sisters - ", and the Tachibana sisters, Rui-nee" - points to Rui -" my girlfriend " - points to Hine - "and this is my sister-in-law " - from my tone for the attentive one can infer that something more Ai and Jeane have already picked up is" Hina-chan-sensei" - Crossing my arms over my chest highlighting my breasts proud of their performance.

-Onechan stop embarrassing us" - The other three nod approvingly 

-Onechan stop embarrassing us" the other three nodded approvingly -Onechan stop embarrassing us" -Onechan stop embarrassing us" the other three nodded approvingly -Onechan stop embarrassing us" -Onechan stop embarrassing us" -Onechan stop embarrassing us" -Onechan stop embarrassing us" -Onechan stop embarrassing us" -Onechan nodded approvingly We were near the karaoke bar, we ordered a room and started singing. 

-"Onechan, why don't you sing now, it's been a long time since I've heard you sing" Jeane said with happy eyes

- "Okay, but don't cry later"-I say after a while   

The other girls wonder what she meant  

-"Let me sing my original song." - "I'm looking for a good backing track." "Okay, I found a good backing track. The title of the song is The Distance.

 

(BGM: Cliff Edge : The Distance => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n5O92zn6T0&ab_channel=Luxeria)

   

"When you do not meet

Hug now

I reach for? This voice is ...

I just watched

 

Get people holding hands always on the way home station

Happy to spend a day just from ordinary...."

 

After a while, all the girls let out a tame cry. I wrote this song thinking about Ai from a previous life, about the distance between us being impossible to cross at this moment. Hina's crying harder reflects her perfect relationship with her current boyfriend, and the distance from him continues to grow. 

 

I finished singing and there was only silence and sobbing in the room

18