Chapter 15: Little sister best winger
807 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I put the microphone down and look at my girls. I'm already looking ahead I consider Hina and Ai already mine which isn't a lie, but let's not look ahead. I can say that I have dealt them a critical blow everyone is crying.

 

Jean and Rui thought at the time, she is suffering we have to help her. Jean thought for a moment she sang about a love from a previous life.

 

Ai is no longer surprised why so many women are around her, her filter level is rank ex add charm. For a moment the thought went through her head it wouldn't be a bad thing to be part of her harem and help her to make Kaguya-sama fall too, but she quickly shook her head.

- "I didn't expect to inflict such damage goodness something more cheerful I'll sing now" - she looks suggestively at Ai and Hana - "Song title "Centimeter" "

 

(BGM: The Peggies Centimeter -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C14vjHo8VJM&ab_channel=ElectricmanReuploads)

 

"I can't call it "fate"

How many centimeters closer do I need to get?

I keep staring at your back, can't bring myself to say "I want you."

Overwhelmed by each passing day.

I don't have the courage to ask you out.

The more dazzling you get,

the more pathetic I become."

 

Ai and Hina couldn't help feeling that it was her confession what the greedy woman was thinking at the same time.

 

When she finished singing, the girls were more satisfied, she thought well. She sat down on the couch.

- "Yumeko, can I ask a question?" - Hina suddenly spoke up.

- "Since you want to have a h-h-harem" - her face turning red - " then how will you solve the wedding question?"

 

All the girls looked at me not surprised that this question was asked. Girls are generally more emotional and have always wanted to marry their beloved. Hina as such has had a relationship with a married man, that's why she has been tormenting him all the time because she wants to marry him. A good answer to this question will help to overcome the demon of Hina's heart.

 

- "This question is unnecessary, I intend to marry all my women, I know you will say polygamy is illegal, but I will make it legal " - Yumeko's aura changed, it became more apodictic and imperial. Subconsciously they wanted to kneel before the Empress. Looking at her and her base that hers could succeed.

- "Do you want to be a politician?" - asks Ai

- "No. It's true that a writer has a good chance at politics, but I write harem lesbian stories" - I sigh - " plus I hate politicians they are too hypocritical and corrupt, I can see on your faces how?"

 

all the girls nod

I put my index finger to my lips and say, "Secret". The girls have never felt like hitting someone as much as they do at this moment. - "Where there is a will there is a way, I see the drinks have run out I will bring a refill"

- "I'll help you," says Ru-nee

 

We left the room as we closed the door behind us. I pinned Rui-nee down and kissed her passionately until she ran out of air. First rule of a harmonious harem never neglect your girls always pamper them.

- "Let's go."

- "Uh" - she blushes.

 

Meanwhile in the Karaoke room.

 

- "Are you guys in a relationship? I mean r-r-romantic?" - asks an abashed Hina

- "Yes." - she says with a smile

- "You're sisters." - Ai says.

- "So what if we're hurting someone with this?" - she asks rhetorically

 

Hina isn't surprised she remembered their conversation on the school roof, It would have been strange when Yumeko didn't put the reins on a cute girl like Jean.

 

Jean looks at Hine and Ai after a moment says: " I wonder which of you two will fall first and become my new sister" - 

"You mean add to the harem? you don't mind sharing with her" - Hayasaka asks

 

"Would be lying if she said no, but I know her well and her greed. I just have to do my best to be the most important in her heart" - he says in a confident tone. If Yumeko had a system with otome game novelettes and showed the level of Jean's feelings it would show infinity. Jean is a Yandere, but she is the sweet type of Yandere who accepts a harem.

 

- "I see she's in love with you two."

"Don't talk nonsense in love? I talked to her today she said she can't fall in love" - Hina says with a slightly embarrassed voice.

 

Hayasaka Ai is happy the first time she experiences something like this. She always wore masks for roles never enjoyed the life of a normal teenager now at this moment she can.

 

"So that's how she explains it, it's true she has a knot in her heart and is suffering through it you've heard her songs expressed her suffering. Consciously for this moment she can't say the words 'I love you' but subconsciously she has fallen in love with you and she meant there is no point in resisting sooner or later you will fall." - she said the last part of the sentence with a slight chuckle -" I warn your question she didn't fall in love because of your looks you are very beautiful, Onechan looks more at character she can determine the character part in a second, even when she hides behind masks she can see the real character" she looks at Ai the last part of the sentence.

 

Look behind the mask, she sees the real me thinks Hayasaka Ai is both happy and scared. Has she really fallen in love with the real me?

 

"Now you have the perfect opportunity to hit on her " Jeane says with amusement giving a recipe on how to perfectly seduce her older sister. If Yumeko knew this she would have to reward her Angel for her hard work. 

 

"Strike" x2 say Ai and Hina simultaneously

-Yes. She is in a weakened state if she is perfect emotional support and back up, you will find a special place in her heart.

- "But isn't that..." starts to say Ai

- "Cowardly? Maybe. Love is war, there is no Geneva Convention in love."

 

- "But me and Yumeko being a teacher and a student is not moral."

- "You think morality cares about her plus you fulfill 2 of her 4 fetishes"

- "two fetishes?"

- "Yes. The first fetish and the most obvious fondness for girls with cat fox ears. Second mature milf or onesama type women, lastly teachers and maids."

 

So I also fulfill one of her fetishes Ai thinks. Jean turns to Ai.

"Don't worry Ai, you are very much her type when it comes to beauty."

 

Does she like blondes? or the fact that in appearance she can resemble Jean blue eyes and blonde hair. If you put Yumeko, Jean and Ai together. It's more the sisters that resemble Ai and Jean. 

 

"So even though onechan is a bit of a perverted flirt then please take care of her" she says with a radiant smile.

 

Has she already assumed that we will join her Harem? Hina and Ai think simultaneously. The seeds that Yumeko planted have now been fertilized and watered by Jean. They will soon grow into beautiful flowers.

 

*Opening the door*

- "Who here we have three beautiful girls" - says the boy who entered the room

 

Turning back to Yumeko and Rui until they stopped kissing.

 

"So you and your sister?"- Rui asks

"Yes we are a relationship ahead of your question we haven't done it yet." - says Yumeko with amusement -" you accept it easily"

"That's not a surprise plus if you add Hine-nee then during the t-t-triangle under the influence of lust we will do something that sisters shouldn't do. What are you looking at me like that I know you want Hine.

"Are you okay with that? You know I didn't want to make any moves on Hine without your permission " -not counting the not guilty *cought* *cought* filter - "I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, the basis of a relationship is communication and honesty.

 

- "I'd be lying if I didn't mind rather I want to monopolize you, but I know that's not possible I can't handle you by myself plus and I don't want to leave you sexually frustrated."- Rui-nee replies honestly - "So please make her happy and take care of her.

 

I hug Rui-nee and she whispers seductively - "What a good little sister when you feel better I will reward you" - They kiss her on the lips.

 

Rui and Yumeko bought drinks and back in the room she notices a scene in the room as one guy tries to make a pass at Ai who was sitting closest to the door. She kicks him in the butt which rolls over onto her face.

 

"Sorry I didn't know there were such big bugs"- the girls try not to laugh passes Ai the drinks I'm holding in my hand.

"You bitch" - He turns on me and looks at me his gaze instantly becomes lewd - "If we go to the hotel now I will forgive you this insult " he puts his hand on my shoulder, I knock it away unwillingly

- "You..." - he starts to speak angrily 

"Aniki your hand!" - says one of his subordinates, the leader looks at his hand and sees his hand bent 90 degrees. He starts to blanch and shout

-'sorry I used a little too much force'.

everyone:'a little?' - their thoughts

 

I go over to him and straighten the wrist there was a bone sound, the patient faints from the pain. I put my hands on my breasts more accentuate my breasts adopting a cesarean apperception. 

"Take this junk away and one piece of advice, if you want to get yourself a girl find another way or I, will give you a free sex-change operation"

 

Seeing this scene the wombs of the girls open up if their bodies could speak they would say one sentence " He wants your babies".

 

"What are those screams? O Yumeko-nee?" - I see a small goblin in a blue suit and glasses. My face starts to pale. 

Yumeko: Why again Connan?

Author: penalty for breaking the fourth wall

Yumeko: 0.O

18