Chapter 16: Yumeko: Connan again!
1.3k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I thought calmly I would spend the evening with my girls, having a great time more to the delight of Rui-nee, Hine-chan and Ai. I had to meet him, no matter what dimension fate is a bitch. 

 

- "Hey Connan, Ran-san " - I greet them with a forced smile, only the girls who accompanied me recognized that it was a fake smile.-"Also at karaoke?"

- "Yes. Can we join you Yumeko?" - Ran asks it's obvious that the little gremlin is not happy with this proposal.

- "That's great." - she claps her hands - " we'll go get the drinks and join you."

- "Go ahead." - After these words, they left

 

I feel a headache coming on. You're probably wondering why I'm on good terms with Ran? The answer is simple because of Connan. When yesterday's bank robbery was over, we had to wait for the police to arrive to take a statement it always takes a long time. Ran herself started the conversation by praising my fighting style, during this conversation we started to filter heavily. Don't get me wrong, Ran is not my type of girl, she's ordinary to me, I only did it for one purpose to annoy Conna. 

 

Conna is in love with Ran, as they say, hit your enemy where it hurts the most. Ran being dense or unaware did not notice my aggressive filter. And Connon was becoming intensely complacent, I was acting like a typical doujin NTR villain. 

 

- "So?" - Jean started to say, as Connan and Ran walked away - " This is the first time I've seen you so scared, and it's clear this kid doesn't like you." - Jean finishes

A long sigh comes out of my mouth - "That kid is cursed."

Everyone: "Cursed?"

- "Everywhere you go murder, kidnapping, robbery. Everything happens, that's why he's one of the best detectives, but he doesn't know anything about his curse. So if you meet him, run away or call me. -" I take a sip of the drink. "-The reason he doesn't like me is because of yesterday's bank robbery, he's in love with this girl I openly filtered with her.

 

- "You're not serious with that curse" - says Ai - " right?"

- "Do you like her?" - says Jean squinting her eyes

 

- "She's not pretty, but she's not my type." - you can see that none of my girlfriends believes me-"I'm telling the truth, I only filtered with her to make these gremlins nervous." - All eyes are frozen on me.

- "But this swearing is a joke right?" asks Rui slightly pale

- "No, with luck or misfortune you will see for yourselves" - Did I just raise the flag?

 

- "We are" - Ren enters with Conan and a girl of Conan's age, slightly smaller than him, with green eyes and bearded hair, when she evolves from Lola's form, she will change into a beautiful 

woman.

-Good, so let's start playing" - I say cheerfully

 

We started to sing and have fun together, the most frequent people pulling out to sing were me I felt like I was doing a concert for them no wonder since I have such a charming voice. 

 

I see Hayasaka sitting and thinking about something, I sit down next to her. - "You haven't been present for a while what's troubling this pretty head?" - I say with a slightly teasing smile.

 

Ai looks up at me lightly and smiles sincerely, more and more she does this smile from the heart and not through a mask. Ai keeps thinking about what Jeane said about, can she fall in love with the real less and can she reach the real less. If Yumeko knew what Hayasaka Ai was thinking about, she would have laughed and high-fived Jeane and rewarded her heavily.

 

When she looks into Yumeko's eyes she sees the full loving look which melts her heart. A pleasant floral scent hits Ai's nostrils slightly intoxicating. How can someone smell so nice and addictive. A hug that says you belong to her, but she hates that feeling and feels safe.

 

Hayasaka Ai was trained all her life to be the perfect servant. She was also Kaguya's shadow, reporting everything she did to her family. She constantly balances the thin line between duty, and love. Yes, Ai loves Kaguya like a sister even though they are not connected by blood ties. That plus Kaguya's lack of common sense and absurd orders to her, our luck the timeline is pre-canon so Kaguya's orders are not so absurd. Still, this whole situation has left quite a mark on an ordinary sixteen-year-old girl. She needs to have a backstory, and that backstory is me.

 

- "Nothing just problems at work." - says Ai evasively

- "Kaguya-chan is such a terrible boss?" - says irritably

"Khan?" she shouts in her mind by the way she knows.

- "I saw you greeting her after the exam, very formal like a butler but in your case like a maid, you probably look cute in a maid uniform." - is she reading her mind? At the said maid, Ai blushes.

 

- "I don't read your mind the expression on your face says it all" - all the while maintaining a teasing smile I move closer to her and whisper in her ear, my whisper sounds like a devil whisper, more specifically like a succubus - "Why am I saying this? Simple she wants to see the real Hayasake Ai so I can wait for the mask itself to fall apart, but I'm impatient-" My voice becomes more seductive, I gently kiss her cheek and make a soft raspberry on her neck. 

- "I connected the dots and I can guess you want to test me, I approached Kaguya and you want to test me. What a dedicated maid, or should I say sister maid"-I lightly giggled at my joke.

 

-Are you not angry?" - Her Gyaru personality disappeared and she became the real Hayaska Ai kuudere. Plus she intuitively knows despite being a pervert Yumeko is a good person.

-Evil? About what? The duty of an older sibling is to protect the younger one right? In this relationship you're doing the big sister thing."

- "Right."-she says with conviction and you can feel a hint of tiredness in her voice.

- "Do you want to add her to your harem?"

- "I don't know." - I answer honestly Hayasaka squints her eyes. - "For now, I want to destroy her golden cage."

- "Cage?"

- "Yes, the cage that was called Shinomiya, for all her family's indoctrination. She became a living doll with no life in her eyes a veritable ice queen.-" Hayasaka's eyes go wide as I carefully examine Kaguya's personality profile.-"But all that layer of ice is just an illusion and it drives people away, especially those who want to associate with her just because she's Shinomiya. Deep down and warm and lovely girl just wants to see her smile.

 

Just to see her smile he plans to turn the Shinomiya family upside down? Ai thinks, she seems to enjoy watching the world burn, but somehow she hates the thought.

 

- "With you, I can see that you're afraid to confess the truth of their feelings. You know looking at Kaguye she has no common sense and is terribly dense. I can see by your face that you are afraid I have the perfect song for you." - I walk away leaving Ai stunned.

 

- "Once you sink into the abyss called Yumeko there is no escape" - comes Jeane's voice from the side -" She really likes you" - she says with a smile and a touch of jealousy

- "He likes me?"

- "Yes in the romantic sense"-she says with a smirk, Ai turns red.

- "But you have to protect her from bitches who will want to take advantage of her goodness or gold diggers"

Ai just nods

 

-It's time for my original song "Be Strong"

(BGM: Be Stronk Kana Yazumi => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD4XpCUwH2Y&ab_channel=Herrichii)

 

When I finished singing, it was full of excitement again, but no one had time to praise my song a shout rang out.

 

- "COOOORPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a woman's terrified scream rang out down the corridor.

My girls look at Canon and then at me in horror. I think to myself Connan again. I'm really going to fuck your mother 

Yumeko: Connan why author-san?
Author: Punishment for breaking the fourth wall, my putty is missing
Yumeko:....

Ok sorry for not updating for a week, I was sick and only today I feel like this, I hope to get back to updating daily. Chapter without detailed editing as I recover I will try to correct errors :(

18