Foreword
51 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

““Why? What did I fail? Did I just want to make a better world?”.

In a hotel room. A man clutched his head with both hands, looking frustrated.

““I have so much to create, I can still leave my mark on the world””.

The man wore a thoughtful expression, reflecting on his life, remembering his successes and his failures, wondering where he had failed.

"I made so many inventions, I wanted the world to be a better place, I tried so hard, but in the end nobody cared, they just used my ideas and didn't give me the credit I deserved."

The man was over 80 years old, but his eyes were full of life, but right now, they showed rage and anger, he knew that he had been deceived and other people were taking credit for his ideas.

Initially, he let that happen, since he thought it didn't matter, since these inventions would make the world better, but over time he had more ideas and needed more money, to create his inventions and patent them.

But he no longer had money, the little he had, he used to have a place to sleep and eat.

"I don't want it to end like this, I have a lot to invent and I still haven't finished understanding the world, this can't be the end."

At that moment the man took out a bunch of plans from a briefcase that contained images of artifacts with unknown functions.

"It can't be that I was so close to creating something that would help the world and also leave my name in history."

I never really cared about leaving my name on the world but after my father's death I understood the value of leaving your mark on the world.

A man can change the world When I heard those words I felt that those words identified me I could change the world.

But somewhat late I realized that a single person cannot change the world, it takes several people united by the will of one person to change the world.

““In the end, my will could not push anyone to help me make a better world. I let myself be tricked into improving other people's inventions and they stole my ideas to patent inventions as if they were theirs.””

In the end, I only have to regret the bad decisions I made, remembering where I was wrong and what I could have done to not end up like this.

““Aaaaaaaargh””

The man grabs his chest with both hands, he feels how his heartbeat speeds up, he tries to stay stable, but his heart beats harder and harder. The man understands what is happening to him, he is having a heart attack.

Even though he knows what is happening to him he can't do anything to save himself. he only has to throw himself on the floor, in doing so he throws the papers from the table, where the plans of the inventions that he could not create were.

While the man breathes his last breath, he can only think that he still has many things to do, that he would have liked to do many different things in life, that he left many things unfinished in this world.

Memories come to his mind, from his childhood the brother he could not save, the disapproval of his parents for not following his path of faith and the betrayal of that person he considered an equal, but not only bad memories came to his mind the achievement and satisfaction of creating his first invention, the last words of his mother who told him that she was proud of him and the fleeting love he lived with the one who would be his first and last partner.

At the end. The man died alone, on a hotel floor, surrounded by a pile of papers, which reflected dreams that would never come true, no one would know until it was too late, but the world had lost one of the most brilliant men of his time. epoch.

1