Chapter 1.A new beginning
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a mansion that looked like a castle in one of the main rooms, some women who looked like servants were moving around bringing a lot of objects while a woman with pointed ears was attending to the owner of the room.

The owner of the room was lying down screaming because of the great pain that giving birth caused her while the woman with pointed ears was in charge of calming me down and telling her to keep pushing so that the baby is born.

This woman with pointed ears was an elf, she had blonde hair and blue eyes like most of her race, and the woman lying down was Duchess Edevan, she had already had 2 children and this would be her third.

The elven woman who specialized in childbirth was a famous adventurer who was in charge of noble births. The truth was that she wanted to reject this birth because humans were beings that discriminated against other species, but in the end she decided to do it because it was on her way to the Empire. elvish

The Duchess was screaming in pain in a luxurious room there were maids next to her and the Elf also known as the Lightbringer noticed the Duchess's pain and cast a spell to calm her down.

““ (Relaxes the body as the breeze brings tranquility at this moment) Light of tranquility””.

The woman in charge of delivering the baby cast a spell and a light appeared in her hand. It was a light attribute magic spell that relaxed everything that was illuminated by that light.

Feeling more relaxed, the Duchess was finally able to conceive her 3 child.

"" Buaaaaah buaaaaah "".

The baby's cries were heard in the room and just at that moment a huge wind was heard outside the mansion.

"Give me my baby."

 The Duchess wanted to see her son immediately.

The light bearer was holding the newborn baby and gave it to her mother. When suddenly the noise of thunder was heard, the priestess in charge of childbirth looked at the sky and saw that where before it was sunny, now the storm clouds darkened the sky, the rain began to fall.

At that moment we heard the cry of a baby and the falling of thunder.

"" Buaaaaaah buaaaaaaah "".

““BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM””.

As if the crying of the child and the thunder were connected, a shocking sound was created when listening to both sounds, the priestess felt a bad omen regarding the child who was in his mother's arms, as if something told her that something was wrong with him. child seeing how the rain outside only worsened she saw the baby and said.

““IT IS THE SON OF DARKNESS””.

When she said that she immediately covered her mouth with her hands after all this was a duke's child and insulting the duke's offspring could be taken as an insult to the duke himself.

When she thought that she would be scolded by the duchess and they would put a sanction on her, the duchess just said.

““Not the he is the son of lightning””.

After that the priestess left without receiving any reprimand from the duchess, she was paid for the work she had done and the servants present were ordered never to speak of the subject again.

I open my eyes I feel I see an unknown ceiling I try to stand up but I feel as if I am unable to do so I move my legs and arm as I do so I look at my hand and I see that it is smaller than I remember.

I try to scream being worried but not a single word comes out of my mouth right at that moment I feel as if someone is approaching me I feel that something is lifting me with its arms while holding me I can look at her well she is a woman who must be in her 24 years his hair is blue as well as his eyes I can feel that he looks at me with a lot of love and affection.

"My baby, my dear baby, what's going on, are you hypnotized by the beauty of your mother, ara ara ara?"

I try to understand what she said, perhaps she said mother, she is my mother.

““But you are not attractive enough, my little boy you have a great resemblance to your father, and the color of your mother's hair and eyes, I am sure when you grow up you will be a heartbreaker”.

Honestly, I did not understand what this woman was going through, who claimed to be my mother, she spoke to me even though she did not respond.

At that moment, she grabs me and with her arms supports my back and head while she walks, I begin to notice that this is a very old house, there are furniture that seem very expensive.

The woman who claims to be my mother enters a very large room with a lot of things on the dog what impresses me the most is what is in front of me is a mirror the woman who claims to be my mother is there that is obvious but what What surprises me is the baby she is holding, that's me.

““Gugu gugi gugugi””.

I try to speak but I can't and just make incoherent noises in surprise.

Wow, you seem to be quite restless today, my little one.

While trying to figure out what's wrong with me, a tall man appears, if I had to say he's 24 years old, his hair color is blonde and his eyes are blue, without a doubt he's quite attractive, even being a man I can say it Man, he looks at me like he's examining me and says.

““It seems that the delivery went without incident. My dear, you have already decided on the name of our son.”

Perhaps he said son, this man is perhaps my father, as if ignoring what I think the woman says.

"Of course Dear, I have decided to call him Thoryan."

““Excellent he will be Thoryan Von Edevan the second son of the Edevan Dukedom””.

『You have acquired the name Thoryan Von Edevan! 』

1