Chapter 1, journey to Horix!
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Why am I falling?
Where am i?

Is mom okay?

Countless questions appeared in Aria’s head, over and over all the way until she fell. Landing flat on her bottom she let out a yelp. “Ow!” She groaned as she rubbed her arm. Busy checking herself she had yet to realize just where she was. That was until a certain ‘someone’ appeared, “Why hello, miss!” The mysterious person said joyfully. Aria jumped, not even noticing the strange man. “Who are you? An-And where am i?!” She questioned a bit forcefully, Her mind still muddled by the fall.  “Me? Why am I your escort!” The man replied proudly, his chest puffing out. “That only answers one of my questions..” Muttered the brown haired girl.

“I am Eden! And I will guide you to our wonderful king.” Said Eden with a large grin on his face. Before Aria had the chance to say anything she was dragged along by the mysterious? guide. “Hey wait!” She yelled, but there was no use as she was already dragged along.

Reluctantly dragged Aria could only make a few protests but follow along. When she arrived she was about to scold the man until she saw the breathtaking castle. Aria starred in agap as she continuously looked at the huge castle, mouth wide open. (she absentmindedly thought to ask if they kept unicorns in there.) Aria would have probably stared forever at it but the tall guide interrupted.  “Shocked are you? Well let's hurry! Time is ticking and the king hasn't all day!” Said the guide pointing at his watch, he then began to walk in. “I- Okay then..” Said Aria as she followed the man.

As she walked through the big halls she nervously shifted, and realized the situation she was in. ‘What the hell.. Random holes don’t just open up in the ground and you meet some weird man that claims to be some escort?! What the hell is happening!’ She wanted answers. Huffing she waited silently as she arrived at the throne room. Upon her entry she was immediately greeted by a room full of soldiers, with the king sitting right in the middle of the throne. 

 

“We have arrived, my king!” Eden bowed and forcefully pulled Aria into one too. Being pulled down Aria could do nothing but scorn Eden in her heart. 

 

“You, Stand and tell me your name.”
Aria raised her head and stood up. “My name is Aria.” She replied, bit boldly. 

The king looked at the small nervous girl, “Good, very good.” Said the king, a large chuckle escaping his lips.

 

Aria looked up as the room went silent all around. Looking up her eyes immediately met the kings.They shared eye contact for quite a while, that was until the king spoke up. 

 

“You now carry a burden on your shoulders. Do you understand it?”

Confused Aria asked “What burden..?” His face contorting, the king replied “You are chosen, You know this?” She still looked confused. At this the king grew angry as his stare turned over to Eden. “You have not told her?”

 

“No sire, as I have not caught a good opportunity to.” Said Eden.

‘Opportunity? What a liar, I’m sure you had multiple chances you straight nose whohanger..’ Thought Aria, annoyed at the cheeky guide.

 

Before Aria could continue to complain the king spoke once again, “Well I suppose we shall continue and explain then.”

 

Though Aria was confused she waited patiently for the king to finish. Sighing, the king spoke the prophecy. “The world you live in, Death shall be its end. A chosen born of earthen blood will enter this plane, Magic of botany they will learn. With the aid of foes now allies they will turn back the clock and race against the world's end.”

 

Listening to the words the king spoke, Aria was quick to realize that the ‘chosen one’ must have been mistakenly left behind, as it seems she was here in their stead. 



“I must apologize but it seems that you have brought the wrong person, I have nothing to do with this world and I have no intention of taking the chosen ones place.” Aria said as she got up ready to exit for good.

Before Aria could fully stand Eden grabbed her hand and smiled, “What do you mean? You really are chosen, you know? The world only chooses those worthy.” She frowned, she was not worthy to save the world, besides. She had her own things to do, like finding that limited edition unicorn toy.


Cliffhanger!! I'm not sure what to end it with, so help is appreciated :)

0