Prologue
964 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crash*

"Helga! You cheating whore!"

A loud male shout accompanied by the sound of a vase smashing jolted 3-year-old Jacque awake from his blissful sleep.

"What is going on? Was that daddy?" - Jacque asked himself as he carefully got up from his bed, its wooden frame lightly creaked as he carefully stepped onto the wooden floor with his little feet. He also didn't forget to take his favorite rabbit plushy, Mr. Wabbit.

"Calm down, Harold, please!" - A female's voice pleaded.

"Mommy? Are you and daddy fighting?" - Jacque asked himself as he carefully tiptoed and opened his wooden door, entering a large hallway.

"Calm down?! You cheated on me and got pregnant with someone else's child, and you want to divorce me out of the blue, and you tell me to calm down?!" - The male voice roared, coming out from the staircase down the hall.

"What are they talking about? It sounds scary..." - Jacque warily thought as he approached the staircase, each step causing a small creak.

"Why, Helga? Why?! I have done everything for you! I provided you with quality shelter, good food, lots of money, and all of my dedicated and devoted true love! Why have you cheated on me?! Why are you leaving me?!" - The male voice questioned.

"I... I..." - The female voice hesitated.

"Tell me!" - The male voice roared again.

The scared Jacque hesitantly took a step at a time, his immature mind filled with unease as he reached the staircase while hugging Mr. Wabbit tightly.

"ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK!" - The woman snapped and shouted even louder than the man.

"W-Wha?!"

"It's because you can't satisfy my sexual needs with your pee-sized penise! That's why I cheated on you with a well-hung man! There, happy?!"

"Y-You...!"

"Yeah, that's why I am divorcing you and going to Gregory's place. Oh, and Jacque is really of your blood. Your little pecker miraculously hit the mark on our first night. Goodbye, Harold. I will come back tomorrow to pick up my things."  - The woman's tone turned haughty and mocking, as she opened the door and slammed it shut.

Creak* Slam!*

The house became quiet. Harold shook as he clenched his teeth and fists with a pained and angry look, staring wide-eyed at the now-shut door. Soon, however, his hands drooped as he unclenched them. Unknowingly, tears started to well up in his eyes and he quietly sobbed.

"Daddy?" - A familiar young voice hesitantly sounded behind Harold.

"Jacque?!" - Harold was shocked as he looked behind him, only to see his loveable little boy holding his little plushy. 

"Daddy? What's going on?" - The young boy asked innocently.

Harold shook, and complicated emotions welled in his eyes. In the end, he sighed and kneeled to hug his only child.

"Everything will be okay, Jacque. Everything will be okay." - Harold whispered, holding back his sobs.

"Daddy, where is mommy going?" - Jacque asked.

"Mommy is... Not going to be with us anymore." - Harold hesitantly said as he tightly hugged his only living kin.

"Why?" - Jacque insisted.

Harold pulled Jacque away from him, and while holding his shoulders and staring deep into his eyes, he said something that would be etched into Jacque's young and developing mind, forever.

"Jacque, women are evil. They will cheat you. They will manipulate you. They will hurt you. They are vile, wretched, and vain. Never fall for their whims. Never trust them, never love them, or you will only get hurt." 

"Daddy, you're hurting me..." - Jacque said.

Only then did Harold realize that in a moment of violent emotion, he just said something awful to his baby boy, and even gripped him hard enough to hurt him.

"Jacque... I'm sorry... I'm so, so, sorry..." - Harold loosened his grip and gently hugged Jacque.

The confused Jacque didn't understand what was going on with his father, but he still hugged him back.

 

 

 

 

(The part in the spoiler is not final and will probably not be canon, and is subject to be rewritten later.)

Spoiler

Around 16 years later, in the dark and dirty slums of the city of Zaneas.

A small, bald, skinny, and pale-skinned strange creature about the size of a cat was desperately running on all four clawed hands and feet on the dirty and shit-stained pavement with a swarm of rats chasing after its pointy tail.

The creature had two small stubby horns on its forehead and two large pointy and floppy ears on its head, and it wore a small makeshift loincloth to cover its small genitals. However, surprisingly, the creature's face was very humanlike and even jaw-droppingly handsome.

"How did it come to this?!" - The creature cried in its mind as it ran.

"I only wanted to have a normal love life! What did I do to deserve this?!"

[collapse]

 

 

 

Our story begins a few weeks earlier...

19