Arc 0 Chapter 9 – An ancient demon lord’s undivided attention
659 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I replaced the latter part of the prologue with something else. You are welcome to look at it.

Hell. A place divided into an infinite amount of infinitely vast layers, the living space of demons and devils alike, the final destination of the souls of the wicked and the damned.

Many of its layers are terrible places to live in, and a mortal would struggle to adapt to their harsh conditions.

However, somewhere in the planes of hell, in an uncharacteristic layer that looked like a paradise from a fairyland tale, lush with greenery and flowers, beautiful scenery, flowing creeks, and dazzling perpetual sunset cast over a sandy beach with a calm and velvet ocean. Only the purest air was allowed in this layer, and a calm and pleasant breeze blew from time to time, carrying the soft scent of lavender, roses, and orchid.

The layer was also inhabited by several gentle creatures, such as small insects like butterflies and honey bees, rabbits, and colorful songbirds.

Sparsely dotting this enchanting landscape were stylish and carefully built houses, some possessing ancient Roman-style architecture, some looking like the high-elvess' elegant houses, some being fancy medieval mansions and dreamland castles, and many others having the most beautiful architectural standards of all races and the civilizations of a million worlds.

A place that looked, felt and smelled like heaven. A verdant paradise. A handmade masterpiece of Lyxara, queen of succubi, shaped to her liking through thousands of years worth of effort and the culmination of civilization from many mortal worlds.

The plane was aptly named Osispea. In the demon tongue, it meant 'illusion of paradise'.

But not only was Osispea the dwelling place of Lyxara herself and her close aides and minions, but it was also a carefully constructed trap. This infinitely vast and heavenly place had the special ability of slowly ebbing away from the wariness and vigilance of even the wariest of men. What's more, it also had the subtle effect of increasing the libido of anyone who enters, making them slowly desire sex even if they are eunuchs.

After several days of staying in this layer, all unauthorized invading creatures(Or those foolish enough to be invited) that are not immune to mind and lust magic at all times will turn into harmless and sex-craving creatures.

To a succubus, a bigender and pansexual creature that relies on deception, illusions, lust, and mind-magic, unwary, and sexually aroused creatures are the same as a free dinner, and Lyxara, the cunning queen of succubi, had plenty at her disposal. 


 

In the infinite planes of Hell, on the layer of Osispea, inside a certain dreamy and lavish Arabic-style sultan palace.

Inside the dome of the palace that served as one of the many throne rooms of the succubus queen.

A stunning and seductive woman wearing a blue sheer muslin dress and expensive golden jewelry lazily laid barefoot on a large pile of expensive pillows, served by thirteen scantily-dressed women, all of them young-looking and beautiful.

Two of the women happily fanned their queen with large feather fans, another peeled strange-looking fruit for her queen while humming in a beautiful voice, two gave a massage to the queen's legs and shoulders, another half a dozen played an Arabic-themed song, while the last two happily danced to the music half-naked, every move sensual and enticing.

Each of these thirteen women had different features. Some were petite and cute while others were voluptuous and curvy. Some had milky-white or brown skin, while some had exotic red or blue skin with erotic tattoos. Some had short and curly hair while others had long and straight hair that reached the ground. Some had a face of an innocent child, while others held the face of a sensual temptress. Some were humans, beastmen, or elves, and some were of other mortal races.

However, they all shared two common traits.

One, they were each beautiful and charming, every one of them possessing unnatural beauty that can drive mortals mad with desire, femme Fatales.

And two, they are all highly advanced succubi, known as Liliths, and they were all the highest of elites among the Lilithes, each more than a pit fiend, and were almost comparable to a weak demon lord. They were collectively called the "Lustful Sisters", demon lord Lyxara's loyal bodyguards and closest confidants, each worshipping her as their deity.

The only reason they pretended to be mortals was to entertain themselves and their queen. They enjoyed serving her from the bottom of their hearts.

As for the woman that they served, Lyxara, who was lazily laying on the pillows like an Arabic princess? She was currently in one of her many mortal forms, having exotic and flawless brown skin, waterfall-like black hair, sensuous eyebrows above her dazzling onyx-colored eyes, a small and pointy nose above her small yet tempting lips, dainty and soft hand, long and curvaceous feet, and short but pointy ears.

For her, it was but a mere pass-time, a hobby that she developed over countless years. To make things more interesting, she switches between homes and cultures, and this particular theme is but one of many.

As for her beauty, it has reached a level that could not be defined with logic or reason. It wasn't that her visual appearance was the most dazzling and sensuous of them all, but that her mere presence, her every move, frown, batting of her eyes, twitch of her lips, cough, groan, snizz, anything, could cause all but the most disciplined of creatures to turn into slaves of her every whim. It was to the point that if she said that their life was a waste, then they will kill themselves with a smile. If she offhandedly said that their family was an eyesore, then they would kill them all just to please her. And this was all a passive effect when she wasn't actively restraining her vast power.

 

As Lyxara lazily stared at her two bodyguards dancing at the level of a grandmaster, she couldn't help but sigh.

"Is our service not to your satisfaction, my princess?" - The servant that massaged her shoulders whispered to her ear seductively while sticking to her roleplay as a princess's servant girl.

"I am a bit bored..." - The princess admitted, lazily stretching her left hand to the side for her servant to massage.

"Then, would you like a different kind of service, my princess?" - The servant that was massaging her feet heavily hinted as she slowly slid her hand upward over her calf and up to her knees before retracting her naughty hand.

"Mmm... A tempting offer, but not right now." - The princess moaned lightly but rejected the kind offer.

"Hm... Oh, right. I have an idea." - The servant that fanned her princess remembered something and said.

"Oh? Amuse me." - The princess said off-handedly, not expecting much.

"Well, less than a month ago, a coven under my charge was destroyed, but the coven book was successfully salvaged." - The servant explained.

"Hm... I see. And?" - The princess asked lazily, not at all impressed.

Small dark covens that worship her get built and destroyed frequently across many worlds, and it was not under her control. As for the coven book, a cheap and horrendously abbreviated copy of her grimoire, in the case of a coven being raided, some of the inconspicuous followers were to disguise as thieves and sell it to some thieves guild in the hopes of it reaching the hands of someone in need of it, hopefully, someone who can read and use it, like a wizard.

"Well, my princess, about 20 days ago, they sold that book to some young human apprentice wizard. He is quite the hotty, for a mortal. Comparable to a lesser incubus I might add." - She explained. 1If you didn't understand until now, Jacque was born with 20 in appearance (Not charisma) in dnd terms. It is about as hot as a photoshopped model.

"Oh? An apprentice wizard? And that handsome? You rarely give such a high evaluation, Uhrrahne." - Lyxara asked, slightly intrigued.

"Yes, that handsome. And he also read the book." - The servant girl Uhrrahne said in a playful tone.

"Oh? Judging from your tone, he wasn't controlled." - Lyxara's intrigue increased as she ate one of the mourning soul fruit served by her servant

"Indeed. He is quite the intriguing fellow. He is wearing some form of powerful magic item that protects him from the curse placed on the tome. I sensed that it had slightly divine properties, likely of Very Rare or Epic rank." - Uhrrahne said with a smile.

"What?! How?!" - Lyxara almost spat her food and asked in disbelief. The other guards also unconsciously stopped what they were doing as they stared in astonishment.

An apprentice wizard managing to read her book was uncommon but normal, but using a holy artifact to do so was as strange as it was contradictory. A permanent magic item, especially divine types of Uncommon grade and above, held strict restrictions on the user, such as being good-natured. Also, they required a form of recognition from the god that blessed them or one of his clerics.

This meant that the reader had to have a personality and motives that were compatible with the item and also stay in the favor of the god that blessed it.

Meanwhile, those who read a demonic book usually do so for selfish and nefarious ends, and her book that was filled with lust and sex magic had little room for unselfish or good purposes.

To read her demonic book using such a divine item was a contradiction itself.

"Well, my princess, he had a stroke of luck. The poor fellow was chased after Qagtuna fanatics and ended up stumbling upon a ruined church of some lesser goddess of free-willed sex and love. What's her name again... Oh, right, Erta. I remember that 200 something years ago, her temple hampered the spread of one of my covens, so I ordered them to spread false rumors that the temple worshipped you. In the end, the stupid zealots destroyed the temple and slaughtered everyone for us without investigating anything."

"Hah! Classic. So how did he come into possession of the item?" - Lyxara asked, her interest fully piqued now.

"I did some scrying and discovered that he helped the lingering ghost of a sacred prostitute there to peacefully depart, and she left him her temple's treasure, some ridiculous pendant with very one-sided protective properties that target the wearer's mind and soul."

"Oh? He is indeed lucky then." - Lyxara nodded and slightly relaxed. In her countless years of being alive, she has heard of even more ridiculous things. A ghost leaving behind its heritage to someone that helped it was uncommon, but not rare to the point of never happening.

"However, that does not explain how he can read the book while wearing the pendant. It is too contradictory." - Lyxara added with a slight frown.

"Hehe, this is where the best part comes in. He has been looking through the book for a particular spell or ritual. I bet you won't be able to guess which is it." - Uhrrahne said mischievously.

"Oh, a guessing game, it has been a while since we played one of those. But, I'm feeling rather lethargic, so I will let you girls guess it for me. One each. The one who guesses correctly gets my special attention tonight. If none of you guess correctly, Uhrrahne wins." - Lyxara looked at her loyal guards and said.

The guards looked at each other excitedly and started discussing with each other to improve their odds.

"Uhrrahne said that he is handsome, so it shouldn't be a beauty enhancement spell or ritual." - One of the dancers said.

"Also, he is wearing a divine magic item of a subjectively good goddess, so he probably isn't searching for something evil, right?" - Added the other dancer.

"He is also an apprentice wizard, so he can only cast 1st and 2nd circle spells at most." - Added a Qanun player.2A type of Arabic zither.

"That leaves only relatively harmless 1st and 2nd circle spells that don't relate to visible beauty or selfish reasons, right?" - Concluded the shoulder massagist.

After not finding any more clues, they nodded at each other and started giving their guesses.

"Is it the charming visage spell?"

"Nope."

"The cure STD ritual?"

"Still no."

"Scar healing ritual?"

"Not even close."

"Aphrodisiac spell?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Ritual of Stallionhood?"

"Nope."

"Ritual of male virility?"

"Nah."

"Increased sensitivity spell?"

"Nope."

"Ritual of Genitalia regeneration?" - A Ney player asked.3A type of Arabic flute.

The others paused and stared weirdly at her.

"Why do you think that?" - The Qanun player next to her asked with a weird expression.

"Well, maybe he wants to help a friend or family member restore his genitalia?" - She explained.

"Well, a good and creative idea, but no."

The others also made their guesses, but they all failed.

"Is it the Ritual of reduced manhood?" - The final guard, a Mizmar player asked uncertainly. 4Reed instrument.

"Wow, you almost got it right!" - Uhrrahne exclaimed.

"What?! Really?!" - The Mizmar player exclaimed.

"So it is the Ritual of Enlarged Manhood, am I right?" - Lyxara said with certainty.

"As expected from the princess." - Uhrrahne bowed with a satisfied smile, knowing that she won the game.

"Really?! THAT ritual?! Is he trying to date a giantess or something?" - One of the lustful sisters asked skeptically.

"Haha, this is the best part. He isn't trying to date a giantess, but a halfling!" - Uhrrahne said with great amusement.

It took a moment for others to digest her shocking words.

"What?! Didn't you say he is a human?" - One asked.

"And a handsome one at that?" - Another added.

"Is that halfling a huge slut or something?" - A third asked.

"Yes, yes, and no. The halfling is normal. The poor bastard is just suffering from a severe case of micropenis. His erect dick is less than an inch and a half!" - She held back her laughter as she showed it with her thumb and index finger.

"Wow! That small?! Is it at least wide?" - The Qanun player asked.

"Nope. He is as thin as a match. The guy is a trainwreck even by halfling standards. A true virgin fairy dicked handsome guy. The worst part is that he is completely straight, not having the option of being a bottom guy." - Uhrrahne said, barely holding back her laughter.

"Hey, hey! How about you demonstrate how he looks!" - One of the dancers said.

"Yeah, show us!" - The other dancer encouraged.

Uhrrahne didn't reply and instead turned to her queen for permission. After seeing Lyxara nod, she smiled, and then her female body started to shift as her curvaceous body changed into that of a male's. After a few moments, the beautiful and sensuous woman that she was before was gone, replaced by a naked Jacque in his full glory.

"This is it. Small, isn't it?" - Jacque said in a perfectly copied masculine voice as he tried to cup the tiny genitalia that formed on his crotch.

The other Liliths gathered together as they watched the little genitals with great amusement.

"Wow, he truly is small. About the size of a well-hung male fairy." - One of the sisters stifled a laugh.

"Truly a pathetic display." - Another added.

"Still, what a waste. Such a good body and face, but such lacking privates. And he is even straight. The truest waste of all." - The fruit peeler lamented.

The other sisters agreed.

"The ritual should help fix his deficiency, however. But wait... Now that I think about it, isn't that ritual one of those rituals abbreviated from our physiology? The unstable ones, I mean?" - One of the sisters suddenly asked.

"Yeah, it is. It can cause a lot of irreversible damage to the caster's essence if they use it on themselves and fail. That's why a warning was added to these types of spells to have someone else cast it to bypass the danger." - Another voiced out.

"He isn't going to cast it on himself, is he?" - The Qanun player asked warily.

"Yeah, that's suicidal! Nobody is stupid enough to cast a demonic spell on themselves when even the book itself says that it's dangerous, right?" - One of the dancers said.

"Right, right!" - The other dancer agreed.

"Unless..." - The foot massager pondered and said.

"Unless he is just that desperate, am I right, Uhrrahne?" - Lyxara said with amusement.

Uhrrahne changed her shape back to her previous form as she nodded, "As expected from the princess."

"By Balphagore's unholy Crap!" - One of the dancers exclaimed.

"Did the guy already perform the ritual?" - The other asked worriedly.

"Not yet, but he should in less than an hour." - Uhrrahne said after making a small calculation in her mind.

"But where does he plan on doing it? Not in a wizard tower, I assume?" - The Qanun player asked.

"Yeah, he is without a coven, so he should be picking some secluded dump or something, right?" - One of the dancers said with certainty.

"After all, doing it in your own home will leave tracks." - The shoulder massager said.

"So, where will he be doing it?" - The foot massager inquired.

"Hehe... This part is as funny as his situation. He plans on using Erta's destroyed temple!" - Uhrrahne said with great amusement.

"What?! No way! Does he plan on using the desecrated temple of a goddess that is polar to us to perform a demonic ritual?! This is insanity!" - The fruit peeler exclaimed in shock.

The others also wanted to argue, but a peal of laughter stopped them.

"Pfft... Heheheheh... Hahahahaha! Interesting! What an interesting fellow! Hahahahaha!!!" - Lyxara burst into raucous laughter, smacking her perfect thigh with her delicate yet powerful hand.

"How many centuries has it been since she laughed like this?" - The guards asked themselves in unison.

To Lyxara, an ancient demon that has seen countless eras and worlds rise and fall, few things can alleviate her almost infinite boredom and lust.

"Uhrrahne, what is his name?" - She ordered, her boredom gone and replaced with intrigue.

"Ah! Yes, princess! His name is Jacque Zuvintetve, from the world of Aexarene." - Uhrrahne snapped from her daze and said in a hurry.

Lyxara didn't ask anything more as she waved her hand. The next moment, a large 3-meter diameter water-like mirror formed in front of her as she uttered.

"Show me Jacque Zuvintetve, from Aexarene." - She commanded as ripples formed on the mirror, revealing a cloaked figure vaulting into a ruined temple in a slum area.

"There you are... As compensation for giving me great amusement, until you finish your little ritual, you shall have the honor of my undivided attention..." - A sardonic and amused smile tugged her lips.

I am preparing you for a scene of sheer insanity. Prepare your seat belts.

15