Arc 0 Chapter 10 – The chance that was gone
590 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The outer planes, An infinite series of large and sometimes infinite realms outside the bounds and rules of the material multiverse, inhabited by souls, creatures, and even divine entities, be they good or evil.

Among this category is the subcategory of the planes of hell, inhabited by evil and damned souls, demons, devils, demon lords, and evil or demonic gods and their subordinates.

On the other end of the scale are the heavenly planes, inhabited by the souls of the good and pious, celestial creatures, angels, archangels, and angelic or morally good gods and their subordinates.

Among these planes was the realm of Fiovana, an afterlife realm ruled by the lesser goddess of romantic freedom, sexual liberty, and consensual sex, Erta, also the daughter and subordinate of the unruly greater goddess of love, beauty, and passion, Osyn, and the daughter of an unnamed greater god of freedom and charity from another pantheon of gods.

The realm itself was a verdant paradise similar to Osispea, the demonic realm ruled by Lyxara, the queen of succubi, but was less wild and more gentrified, having many mansions, Summer homes, winter retreats, beach cabins, cottages in the woods, and family houses, both big and small. But unlike Osispea, Fiovana wasn't a trap set for intruders and travelers, but a true paradise meant for relaxation and enjoyment for the souls of the devout believers of Erta and a vacation spot for sex-addicted (Usually male) travelers, mortal or not.

Those inside it usually become more open-minded in sexual relations, more considerate of the other parties' sexual and romantic desires and needs, and would be subconsciously revolted by the idea of raping and enslaving others, valuing freedom above all else, an increased tendency for nudity and openness for casual sex, and increased sexual vigor and natural beauty.

Due to the nature of this realm, both inhabitants and travelers can find romance, fine food and alcohol, and sexual relations with ease, oftentimes engaging in wild orgies that can last for hours.

However, like all outside planes, this one posed a significant yet invisible threat to mortals. The food and beverages in this plane looked like, smelled like, and tasted like real food and water, but unlike mortal food, this food had no sustenance for mortals, only serving to be filling, as the outsider beings that are jointly called outsiders held no need for them at all, deriving their real sustenance from ambient mana. Therefore, if a mortal was too enamored by the overwhelming amount of sex, merrymaking, and romance and refused to voluntarily leave, he/she would eventually die from starvation without even realizing it.

Of course, mortal travelers are usually warned and aware of the dangers before entering an outer plane, so they can only blame themselves if they die foolishly.


 

In the realm of Fiovana, inside a roofless and white platform with tall Doric columns decorating it, situated in front of a cliff overlooking a clear night sky shining full of stars.

There was a magnificent stone tub of water in the middle of the platform, filled with steaming hot water and floating multicolored flower petals, and bathing inside it was an unearthly beautiful and seductive young yet mature and naked human woman with beautiful ankle-long purple and curly hair with small purple heart-shaped gemstones worn on it, hiding her ears. Her smooth skin appeared a milky white with shiny amethyst specks on it, her slightly long nails shined like natural amethysts, her lips colored a captivating dark purple, and her eyes more beautiful than the most expensive amethyst of all.

On her perfect hourglass figure were two long and perfect soft arms, and two sensuous perfect legs that any man would die happy if wrapped in them. Decorating her two ample breasts were a pair of bright purple nipples that could draw anyone in, regardless of species and gender, and under her perfect navel, between her perfect legs, was a small bush of purple hair that could drive anyone wild with imagination.

Her beauty was so great that if one without enough mental fortitude were to glimpse at even her hair, ankle, or hand, he would be so smitten that he would temporarily forget himself, his family and lover, and his immediate surroundings and situation, even if it was a deadly one, let alone at her fully nude and glorious form, one that even if she were to showcase to the world, she could raise her head with pride.

But her most attractive feature was the purple diamond heart-shaped pendant that she wore on her neck. It was so beautiful, that even if she were to stand naked in front of someone, their attention would be drawn to the pendant, rather than the ample breasts that cupped it. With a single look, one could tell that it looked identical to "A Sacred Prostitute’s Heart." that Jacque wore on his neck. However, this is the original pendant, and the one that Jacque wore on his neck is but a well-crafted mortal imitation infused with her blessings.

Naturally, this woman was goddess Erta, the young five-hundred-year-old lesser goddess of romantic freedom, sexual liberty, and consensual sex.

Like all god-borns, she was directly born as a demigoddess, but due to her strong parentage, instead of being born as a rank 1 demigoddess, she was born as a rank 5 demigoddess, with a whole six natural domains; Sex, Pleasure, Charity, Love, Life, and Freedom.

The moment that she was born, it was said that an entire town in the world of Aexarene entered a wild and spontaneous orgy that left everyone in the town healed of all minor afflictions and oddly satisfied, both physically and mentally, and so her worship began. As the years went by, so did her divine rank increased, and her power grew, until she reached the age of 150 years old, and her divine rank reached 10, on the verge of reaching lesser godhood.

She then took it upon herself to claim several unclaimed and unpopular portfolios that she liked and suited her; Prostitution, Sexual Liberty, Romantic Freedom, and Consensual Sex. Furthermore, she was gifted a realm of her own that was situated next to her mother's, which she shaped in a copycat fashion to look like her mother's divine realm. Lastly, she voluntarily became a subordinate goddess of her mother, as a form of protection against other gods and would-be usurpers.

With these four Portfolios uncontested and unclaimed, a realm of her own, a powerful mother as backing, and a devout believer count that reached over 3,000, she had a very easy time advancing to become a Divine Rank 11 Lesser Goddess of Aexarene. For another 100 years, with no natural enemies or contesting beliefs, she very soon reached her golden age of having over 50,000 believers, reaching the divine rank of 17 even though she gave 30% of her faith power as protection fees to her mother.

Her future could not look any brighter!

Or, at least, that was all until Qagtuna's husband was caught cheating on her with her mother, Osyn. Since both goddesses were greater goddesses and their religions were similar in power, Qagtuna couldn't do anything to Osyn. Likewise, Qagtuna couldn't directly attack Erta, for fear of unrelenting retaliation from her mother and even other gods. That is why she slightly changed her dogma in such a way that it made her believers perceive the believers of Erta as corrupt. Following that, many of her believers were either killed or converted to other gods in fear of the raging goddess of purity and chastity, leaving only less than 10,000 devout believers mostly situated in the Jhalarian lands, one of the only places that promoted polygamy and sexual liberty in the lands. This inevitably led to her divine rank dropping by 3 ranks, stabilizing at rank 14.

The only reason it didn't drop more is that every single mortal that has a tryst, has casual sex, has satisfying sex, has an open relationship, pays a willing prostitute, or just has consensual sex, gets a tiny fraction of faith power from him, whether he knows it or not. And as almost all mortals perform such deeds daily, her power could never truly run out even if nobody believed in her.

It could be said that she is the most relaxed and free-willed deity in the pantheon of Aexarene.

For example, right now, she has been inside her enchanted hot tube for over two 10-day-weeks, relaxing while looking at the passing days and nights, idly drinking divine wine with flushed cheeks and dreamy eyes, sometimes hiccuping and giggling.

"Hic* Hehehe... It was Wortsh ... Hic*... Wortsh shucking ofsh dat hairyy chock for tree yearsh of frhee divine dwarvhen boozhe... Hic*" - She mumbled incoherently as she tightly held a stained glass bottle to her ample bosom like a true drunkard.

The glass bottle was no ordinary one, being a sort of divine bag holding that stored divine alcohol inside, enough to last her for 3 years of constant drinking, a gift from the dwarven lesser god of brewing, festivity, and song, Nosumlin, her regular donator, for the small price of giving him blowjobs for a full day, a small price for the sleazy goddess of prostitution herself, although she did find him a tad creepy and revolting.

"He... Hehehehe... Ahm bored Hic*... Oh, ay knohow! I should chhange my prayher again! Heheheh! Wohat should I mhake may prayher dish thime?" - The goddess dangerously mumbled with an innocent and mischievous drunken smile that could intoxicate anyone looking at her.

Just as she was about to change her prayer for the twentieth time in a month, a ravishing human woman wearing semi-transparent fabrics walked up to the tub with a plate full of delicacies and said, "My goddess, I brought alcohol snacks that the chefs have prepared."

"Ah... Good, good!" - The goddess waved to the woman to come over.

Clank*

"Here you go, my goddess." - After carefully putting down the plate next to her goddess, the woman bowed. 

"Dank Hic* though!" - The goddess drunkenly hiccuped and said as she took a slice of watermelon and took a bite. 

"Mmmm... Nyathing beats boozhe snacks!" - She said while eating.

She then turned to the side to glance at the ravishing woman beside her.

"O! Right... Your nyew hear, righttt?" - The goddess suddenly remembered and asked.

"Yes, my goddess. I just arrived less than two weeks ago. The first thing that you instructed me was to be your snack attendant for two centuries as punishment for my transgression of being a ghost for two centuries." - The woman said with devout respect.

"Mmm... Right... Ah! I remember now. Whatz waz your Hic* nyame again?" - The goddess suddenly remembered that she didn't even ask her new attendant's name, or rather, she forgot.

"Barhi Simplebrook, my goddess." - The ravishing woman said.

"Right, right, Barhi, Barhi... Why did you become a ghost again?" - The goddess became slightly soberer after eating a bit. At least she didn't slur.

"My temple was desecrated by misguided Qagtuna worshippers, and I was beheaded along with your statue, which gave me great regret." - The ravishing woman, Barhi, said.

"Hm... I see. You were a high-ranking prostitute of mine, right?" - The goddess asked, her mood slowly downed by the depressing talk.

"Yes, my goddess."

"And, how was your soul freed again?"

"A kind young man fixed your statue and prayed to you, my goddess, relieving my final regret." - Barhi explained.

"Ah... I see... What a young nice man he is, then. Tell me, did you compensate him?" - The goddess said as she rubbed her right tit provocatively.

"Yes and no, my goddess. I couldn't have sex with him with my ghostly form, and none of my spells could help his problem, so I gave him my most precious belonging in that life, my temple's treasure." - The woman said with a guilty expression.

"Temple's treasure? What's its name again?" - The goddess tried to recall but failed.

"A Sacred Prostitute’s Heart, my goddess." - Barhi said with a guilty conscience.

"Bwahahahah! Seriously?! That's, like, the worst epic item in existence to anyone who isn't a prostitute! Hahaha!" - The goddess laughed with great amusement.

Barhi just silently made a bitter face, knowing that her goddess was very much correct.

"Oh, right. You said he has a problem. What is it?" - After she calmed down herself, the goddess asked.

"He is suffering from a severe case of heartbreak and micropenis, my goddess." - Barhi made a bitter face.

"Oh... That's kind of sad." - Surprisingly, the goddess didn't laugh this time, feeling more of a pity.

To her, a goddess of romance and prostitution, she innately found such situations very saddening.

"So, I guess he wanted a bigger dick, hah?" - The goddess gestured to her private area.

"Yes, my goddess, you are wise."

"Hm... Maybe I can help him. If he goes to my temple and stands in front of my statue while praying and wearing my amulet as a divine focus, I can grant him bigger genitals." - Erta said magnanimously.1LOL

"Really?! You would do that for a mortal?!" - Barhi exclaimed with excitement.

"Yeah, sure. Maybe for a Cleric, it would be hard, but I am a goddess of sex, after all. I never heard of a divine spell to make a dick bigger, but it should be easy peasy! Heck, I will even make him a stud horse that can last a hundred rounds straight, ensuring that he can satisfy even the hungriest of mortal sluts. It's the least I can do for someone who helped my clergy and restored my statue." - The goddess bragged.2LMAO

"Thank you, my goddess! Thank you!" - Barhi excitedly said, tears of joy in her eyes.

She felt some regret that she couldn't help the one that helped her, so hearing a literal god of sex giving such a promise was a form of guarantee that the one who freed her got his wish.

"Stop crying already! Now, quickly tell me his name before I forget to ask." - Erta asked.

"Eh... I don't know it... I didn't have the time to ask before I departed." - Barhi said embarrassedly.

"Ah... It's fine. As long as he has the pendant near or on him, I will be able to sense his location." - The goddess said and pointed to her bathwater.

The petals on the water then cleared up to the sides, forming a large circle.

"Mirror, mirror, show me my blessed item, "A Sacred Prostitute’s Heart."." - She said as she did a circle with her finger.

The next moment, the surface of the clear bathwater rippled, showing a young and handsome man in a temple disrobing himself.

"Oh?! What a handsome guy! Can probably give the elves a run for their money in terms of appearance." - She said with an appreciative look.

"That's him, right?" - The goddess asked to confirm.

"Yes, my goddess." - Barhi looked and confirmed.

"Hm. Wait, why is he disrobing in that dump?" - She asked, confused.

"That dump is your temple, my goddess. The one I died in." - Barhi said but was as equally as confused.

"Ah! Now that I look at it, it does look like a poor-quality statue of me, doesn't it? Lost most of its divine qualities, too." - The goddess said while rubbing her chin.

"Oh, he took off his underwear now! Oh, wow, he truly is a trainwreck, isn't he?" - She cringed as she looked at Jacque's privates.

Barhi's eyes were also full of pity as she silently stared at his private region.

"What a waste!" - She lamented in her heart. A guy like him should have been fucking left and right, not have a micropenis.

"Still, why is he undressing in my abandoned temple? Hm, what's that?" - She suddenly noticed him picking up a bowl full of reddish and viscous substance and a paintbrush.

"Hah? What is that guy doing? Is he drawing on himself a... Demonic symbol?! He is trying to perform a demonic ritual on himself?!" - Her eyes almost popped out as she noticed the symbol he drew on himself.

"What?! Why is he doing this?!" - Barhi asked, not comprehending what was going on.

Erta squinted her eyes, trying to figure out the nature of the spell before her eyes relaxed again.

"Ah, don't worry. I recognize that ritual. Ritual of Enlarged Manhood if I recall correctly. I saw it in mothers compendium on evil spells. One of those rare harmless rituals that don't do shit to the user. It is only categorized as a demonic spell because it was originally derived from the bodies of succubi, those shapeshifting bi-gendered minxes, and the danger it entails to the caster." - She said with certainty.

"Also, I can tell from his Aura that he is doing this out of a romantic reason, so I am fine with it." - Erta shrugged and took an angry swig out of her bottle.

"Really? You don't mind?" - Barhi asked in wonderment.

"Yeah, I am pretty miffed that he has the gall of performing a demonic ritual in MY TEMPLE, however much of a dump it is. But, I am also touched by his romantic causes, even going to such great length as to risk his life for it, and the ritual itself is rather harmless to others, so I won't punish him for it. I will rescind my planned reward for him, though." - She said with a slightly annoyed look.

"So, what should we do?" - Barhi asked.

"Nothing. We just look for now and see how his little ritual goes." - The goddess shrugged as she ate some peanuts.

And so, they waited while staring at Jacque as he soon began casting his ritual.

Buckle up, boys! The next chapter will be total insanity!

How much do you like Erta? (Out of 5)
  • 5 Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 4 Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 3 Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 2 Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 1 Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 29
11