Arc 1 Chapter 0 – The Last moments of Jacque Zuvintetve
628 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Desperate and heartbroken, I have procured a demonic book to cure a disability of mine that hampered my love-life, having a micropenis the size of a pinky finger.

After meticulous preparations and picking an abandoned and desecrated temple as my ritual ground, I attempted to cast a dangerous demonic ritual on myself to finally cure my ailment.

Little did I know that fate had other plans in store for me.

As I was casting the ritual, something went wrong, something unrelated to me.

Waves of energy were infused into my flesh, their origin unknown.

 

Pleasure.

Pure, Overwhelming, Pleasure.

It came washing over me like a wave.

It distracted me, hampered my thoughts, breaking my concentration at my most vulnerable time.

I tried to resist it. I did. But I was helpless to do so.

And after it peaked, reaching heights that only the divine can grant, it came crashing down.

 

Agony.

Pure, Unimaginable, Agony.

Coursing through every fiber of my very being.

Pain so great that only death would have released me.

I could not even fall unconscious due to how intense the pain was.

I felt my body breaking down.

I felt my soul cracking apart.

I felt fear. I felt confused. I felt terror.

 

That is all that I remember before I died.


 

Those were the last living moments of the Handsome apprentice wizard named Jacque Zuvintetve.

 

And his rebirth as the freakish demonic creature that is the protagonist of this story.

Jack, the Handsome Imp.

I decided that chapters 1 to 11 will be story Arc 0 - The Handsome Apprentice.

From here, it will be Arc 1 - The Handsome Imp.

Arc 0 will be independent, so a new reader can directly start reading from Arc 1.

Also, I will change the synopsis a bit, to fit my decision.

Cheers.

14