Chapter 270-272
2.6k 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 270 - Force Boost

Two later from then, on 13th of the Platinum Month, the time Lily and Fiona had to go for the journey came.

「Nooooooooooooo, I don't want to goooooooooo!!」

「Well then Kurono, we will be going off」

「H-hey, Lily is crying hysterically though......」

「We'll be off」

「......Have a nice journey」

Like that Fiona took Lily in her hands while she was flapping her wings and wriggling and they went away on Fiona's favourite horse Mari. It looked like a small child being taken mercilessly from their parents by a Slave Dealer.

The heartbreaking voice of Lily when she was going away,「Kuronooooooooooo!!」, was refrained in my head for the whole day.

.

.

.

A day later, 14th of Platinum Month, Simon and Wil departed for outdoor manoeuvres training.

「Fuahahahahaha! We have gotten the new power of this『Bastard Rifle』, now bestow upon me the great military gains just like mythologies. So, we depart, to the land of Isckia!」

「Well then, we will go Onii-san」

I saw the two of them off after some words, thankfully no problem occurred here.

No, including the maid following behind Wil like a shadow, then it would be three people that I saw off.

As expected of royalty, to even had an escort maid in the outdoor trainings.

.

.

.

One more day later, 15th of Platinum Month, I was finally alone.

I was already quite lonely ever since the night of 13th day because Lily was not beside me when I slept, but morning of today, when I was eating breakfast silently in the uninhabited lounge a terrifying sense of isolation assaulted me.

「T-This is truly lonely......」

No matter what I said, it was all monologues to me. There was neither a fairy who would nod cutely, nor there was a witch who would reply answers out of sync. Of course there was neither the alchemist who was the best straight-man.

「......I'll be off then」

I prepared various things and leaving behind those murmuring words I left from the entrance of dorm.

Even if I had become alone the classes still continued, so I had to appear there.

.

.

.

Today, unexpectedly the classes remained from the morning to evening.

Other than the time I was eating sandwich silently while sitting on the bench alone while basking under sunlight, I was able to brush off my loneliness by concentrating in the classes.

Well then, even though the classes were over, it wasn't like the work was finished.

Lily and others were giving their all in a place away from here, how can I be the only one taking time easily.

For the time being I tried to search for a way to use the black magical energy flames much more efficiently, after all till now it hadn't showed any conspicuous power.

Right now I am expecting the most out of these flames, but,

「Force Boost!」

I have been trying to obtain the『Force Boost』, a physical strength increaser support magic, as it uses the fire colour magic, but it hasn't been going good enough.

The magical energy that would become the base was black magical energy, and I haven't been using the magic equation of Model Magic, so it was different from『Force Boost』, it was a black magic original support magic for increasing physical strength, however for the time being I'm calling it the same.

「Damn it, why can't I do it......」

Before going for the subjugation of Greed Gore and these several days after coming back, I've been to the unpopular woods right behind the dorm and had been shouting「Force Boost!」, but all ended up being in vain, and I've been still continuing that futile training.

While being taught by Fiona,

「Kurono-san it's more like *boom* and the feeling of flaring up――」

W-While being taught......yeah, well, I got the theory inside my head. I truly 'believe' as such.

At any rate, it was clear that there was difference in theory and practical.

In my body the black flames that formed by the attribute change of black magical energy thanks to divine protection, were swirling. But I could only feel my body heat raised and there was sensation as if the physical strength had increased.

Till now Fiona had casted『Force Boost』many times on me during quests, so I clearly remember the sensation of the moment it was activated.

That was why I could tell that I had yet to reach that level.

「Shit, I can't use Model Magic at all, eh!?」

The biggest reason for I couldn't use Model Magic was that I didn't had colour magical energy that manipulated the different attributes.

But, I had become able to manipulate fire due to the divine protection. It was just a fake attribute made by inversion of black magical energy, but theoretically speaking I had no problem in the manifestation of same effects as the magic that used fire.

It wasn't quite efficient, but I was able to fire a lump of fire that explodes.

Even so, the signs of success couldn't be seen.

「Maybe I truly don't have the talent......」

No don't, I shouldn't be going to the negative side just because everything is not working as expected. So pathetic.

Calm down, it's still not the time to be frantic.

From the info taken by Lily from the information broker, apparently the Crusaders haven't shown any movements that stood out. They might also be preparing steadily as Spada is a powerful country.

No matter what, it is fortunate that I have leeway thinking about time wise. The trials for divine protection were a given, but I also need to do this sort of magic training and whatnot.

I need to start from doing things I can do without hurry. I can't possibly give up on it.

And above all,

「I can't be losing to Lily and Fiona! Woooooh!『Force Boost』!!」

I continued like that until the sun sank down, in the end, I didn't succeed in activating it.

.

.

.

17th of Platinum Month.

Today I only needed to appear in a single class, so I spent most of the day while shouting『Force Boost』.

During lunch break, for a change of pace I went to eat out and sitting on the seat beside me, a couple of human male and werecat female were flirting.

I regretted deeply on the fact that I wasn’t obedient enough to eat meal at dorm alone.

Naturally『Force Boost』didn't activate.

Other than the feeling of body heat increasing, there was no other change.

.

.

.

18th of Platinum Month.

During the class of Spada's history, the group beside me was talking secretly, just like how students should do.

Which reminds me, ever since I came to this school, the only friend I had was only Wil, I was made to realize that fact.

The『Force Boost』just kept on increasing in heat and no other change occurred.

This, won't self-explode, right?

Chapter 271 – Hitsugi

「What, you're still a virgin. It can't be helped, let me take you to a great shop」

「I-Iz dat true, senpai!?」

「It's fine, it's unknown when an adventurer might die, so try to get rid of all regrets」

「Zhanks!」

When I was returning to the dorm, by pure coincidence, I heard that conversation between a senior and a junior.

「Virgin......ridding of all regrets, huh......」

I threw myself on the bed and pondered.

To confess frankly, as a 17 years old male high school student, I sure hold onto normal sexual desires.

It wasn't like I became incompetent after that hellish remodeling experiment. Just, I don't know what would've happened if the brainwashing was completed.

After escaping the facility, meeting Lily and reaching to this point, that, you know, I haven't done self-pleasure just because I could bear it with everything happening, just that.

Before I wasn't much of a rational person, and just like an ordinary high-schooler and was normal to do it every day......well, doing it every day is normal, right?

Anyhow, the reason that sort of me was able to lead an abstinent life till now probably was closely related to the controlling of magical energy within my body.

In truth, it wasn't rare for people of Mage class to be abstinent. That wasn't because they had strong will, but just because it was easy to self-control oneself.

Manipulating the magical energy was effective in the self-controlling of instinctive and visceral desire.

Life force, the energy needed to maintain the life, was in fact made from magical energy, so manipulating magical energy could let a certain extent of will influence the visceral desire.

Or rather, Fiona was bad at magical energy control so her appetite......no, that had already entered the realm of hobby and raison d'être, so her gluttony now could not be stopped.

However, the problem right now wasn't appetite but sexual desire.

It's definitely not like it had gotten out of my control, if I want to lead an abstinent life like then I will be able to do it without any problems.

But, it wasn't like I had no intentions of that.

In the first place it was all thanks to living with Lily I had been living a healing lifestyle that was completely unrelated to indecent feelings.

Fiona joined as a member during Alsace War, so I had been in a living environment where I can't help but me conscious of females' eyes.

However right now, Lily and Fiona, even Simon weren't here.

If I want to go then it is possible that I might use that 'good shop' the senior was speaking about.

The pleasure quarters of night swirling with lust might be quite big if located in a big city like Spada. Let it be with same race, or different race, there would lines of shops that would respond to the 'wishes' of customer.

「No, just no......」

Am I too romantic to think that I want to give my first to a person I love. Or am I just aggravating my virginity.

Anyhow, I am too reluctant to do the act of buying a woman with money, and I haven't been that horny to get past my reluctance.

And more than anything, the faces of Lily and Fiona rose up in my head and I just can't seem to think like that.

They're not even my lovers so I might be being too much conceited, but I do have a conceit that I have built a mutual trust relationship with them, which is obviously slightly above normal friendship.

With the experience I had with them, the feelings I have towards them was something near what one would feel towards their family.

Lily was the little sister, Fiona was......definitely not the elder sister, so yeah probably little sister her too. My elder sister is no one other than Kurono Mana.

Those two have shocked me many times, but well, even my real sister had done that, so it was in acceptable limits.

But still, even if family is near one would still mastu***e, right? In truth I had been doing it and I can declare that there would no male student who wouldn't do that.

If now, just now I stopped this sort of abstinent life there would no problem.

Thinking like that, unexpectedly my right hand started to ache.

If I want to do it I will remove the gloves, no, maybe it would be better to do it while wearing the gloves? Self-tentacle play?

「Wait, calm down, become rational......」

Carelessly my thoughts had nearly sprinted to a dangerous direction.

If I actually did that my life as a human would be over, no doubt 'bout that.

Nay, for instance if I did that thing right here, but what if Lily returned just by tomorrow,

「It smells bad. Noooo」

And she said that, my heart would be crushed self-abhorrence. My ‘that’ would definitely be crushed flat and would never be able to get up again.

「Yeah, no way! Leaving that aside, I need to train the『Force Boost』!!」

In the end, for forgetting all the bad thoughts, I tried to endeavour in the cultivation of magic.

.

.

.

「......Master」

I heard that voice within my nearly dozed off consciousness.

「Masterr」

「W-Who is it......」

I opened my drowsy eyes with a muddled head, and there was,

「Who?」

A maid.

No matter what with long black hair. Her face's right half of the face was covered by the bangs, and only the rotund yet long slit eyes on the left could be seen.

She wore a white headdress on the head and her body was wrapped in a simple Victorian maid styled long skirt maid uniform.

She had a somewhat creepy hairstyle but her face was cute as per age, and that small maid about the size of an elementary school student was on top of my stomach while I'm lying down on the bed in my room.

「Might you not know me?」

Yeah, duh, I don't know you.

I don't remember hiring a maid ever.

And I also don't remember asking for an unmarried girl to be delivered to me just because I lost to the loneliness by being alone.

Or rather, isn't it purely illegal to make this little girl work, right? Yeah no doubts illegal even in this another world.

「giggle, please call me Hitsugi, master」

Hitsugi? Now isn't that quite the peculiar name young lady?

No, whether it is Hitsugi (coffin) or Kanoke (coffin) I don't care, what I need to do is investigate just what this little girl maid was.

But before I could speak that out, Hitsugi moved.

「Well then master, Hitsugi will give you the service, so――」

Yo-heave-ho!, saying that Hitsugi retreated her thighs that were already quite below my stomach.

And like that she extended her small white palms towards me crotch, and,

「――Please feel good, okay?」

Showed a bewitching smile unworthy of a child.

「S――」

「S?」

「Stoppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!」

.

.

.

「ppppppp!?」

My consciousness awoke right at the moment.

There was no difference in sleeping within my room, but before that was a dream, now this was the reality.

But however,

「W-What da hell is this!」

I shouted out right after waking up.

Well that's only natural, as upon waking up I find my body coiled with numerous black tentacles.

The birthplace of these tentacles, which looked just like『Anchor Hand』that I use habitually, was apparently the cursed gloves『Black Hair Curse「Coffin」』.

Moreover, for some reason my hand was above my crotch and was squirming around restlessly.

In an instant, a bad feeling struck my spine and I understood everything.

Agh, I see, that dream before, the maid girl names Hitsugi was,

「Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!」

Raising a howl of red rage just like Wrath-Pun, I used blackening with all of my power.

I inject black magical energy in large quantity without any mercy that the gloves might even burst from within.

「Hgh, Masterrr~, it's going to overflow~」

Words like this reverberated in my head, but like I give a shit.

In the blink of an eye the control over tentacles returned to me. Naturally there was no need to keep my still restrained.

Immediately dispel. The numerous tentacles raised a black mist and vanished in air like a mist.

I raised up my now-free-body I face off against the two jet-black gloves on my both hands.

「Looks like I need to discipline your severely」

「No way~ Master~~」

Not only the voice echoed in my brain but also the image of that maid girl Hitsugi-chan crying appeared in my mind.

Apparently she is quite the actor.

「I will train you perfectly so that you can't do selfish things later. Resolve yourself」

「Hiiiii~」

Like that just as I drafted the training plan of the black haired maid, I also swore to protect my abstinent life like this.

Chapter 272 - Force Boost!

20th of Platinum Month.

「Ah, so Kurono-san is living here!」

Nell Julius Elrod stood before an outrageously worn-out wooden two-storey building after completing her fated supplementary exams for which she wasn't able to take part in outdoor manoeuvres training. Right now she was speaking happily just like a hero who had finished a long journey.

Her no sense of direction skill was displayed in full throttle, due to which it took her a lot of time to reach this dorm which wasn't even at five minutes distance on foot. But more than that, it took her more than a week to find this dorm.

Her elder brother was excellent in efficiently gathering information, however it didn't go the same for Nell.

Henceforth, she asked others straightforwardly about the dorm where Kurono lived, and like that she had arrived to make a visit.

Originally Nell moved around with either her brother or Charlotte, but they were currently not here due to outdoor manoeuvres training, and she thought of this situation as a fortune.

Nell came here to meet Kurono without anyone to obstruct her, and she gently knocked at the front door that seemed to break open with just a little push.

「Ku~ro~no~saa~nn!」

「Who is it?」

「Hyaagh!!?」

The voice that answered to her call wasn't from the other side of the door but from right behind her.

Nell was surprised enough to jump about. The wings growing from her back shivered and those white feathers fluttered about.

「Ah, Nell-san?」

「Kurono-san!」

But turning around, she found the person she sought for standing behind her, a smiling flower bloomed on her face.

「Um, do you need something?」

Kurono was in his black coat just like when he met Nell a week ago, at that time he was having a cool face while basking in sunlight, however today his forehead was covered with sweat and his body was flushing as if he had just come out of a hot tub bath.

In other words, a scary-face man wearing a coat appeared in front of beautiful princess while panting heavily. If students saw this scene they would definitely say「Nell-sama, get out of there!」, or something like that.

「Ah, yes, yes I want something, but......um, are you fine?」

However Nell spoke words of worry from the bottom of her heart as she saw Kurono's appearance that seemed to have caught fever.

「Yeah, you mean this, it's fine. I was just training the『Force Boost』」

Seeing Kurono reply with a bitter smile it was easy to guess that the training wasn't going well.

「Oh my, is that so! If it is『Force Boost』then I'm an expert at that. So I might be able to help you in learning it!」

She had originally come to return the favour to Kurono. This situation itself was a godsend for her.

「Eh, is that true? Well then please――no, I can't be taking that much time of yours......」

The words of agreement in his immediate reply were intercepted by the feeling of restrain.

But, she wasn't unprepared enough to back down with that answer.

「No, I have come here to help Kurono-san! Therefore, let me help you!」

Seeing Nell proposing with a force not allowing him to give any other answer,

「Y-Yea, is that so......well then, please do so」

Apparently Kurono had no other choice but to say OK.

.

.

.

It has turned something weird, I earnestly thought that while seeing Nell-san standing with a serious expression.

「Well then, let's activate『Force Boost』without chanting just like an Original Type Magic」

I felt awkward to take time of the Princess from Avalon, I even though to decline her offer, but being attacked with that force I couldn't possibly decline it.

But, frankly I had also reached my limits, so Nell-san's proposal was the peerlessly thankful thing for the current me.

「I'm sorry, but I just can't use the Model Magic at all」

「No, I have heard that most of the black magicians are like that, this is something like innate constitution, so it can't be helped」

What, she knows black magicians other than me too?

I am quite curious about that, but right now we were talking about『Force Boost』.

「Kurono-san seems to have reached the level of originating internal heat, so there is only a step left to activate it. If you just grab the feeling after success, you will certainly learn it」

Whoa, I had already reached such a great stage, huh! Great, the hard work I did in past few days didn't go down the drain.

「Well then, what do I need to do for grabbing that feeling」

「That is you see――」

Nell-san made a proud face and at the same time grabbed my hand.

「I need to support you for the activation by using my Telepathy Ability!」

「I-is that so」

I feel sorry for Nell-san who seemed to be saying 'how about my idea', but frankly, I was more concerned about that fact that a beauty like her was grabbing my arms.

The soft warm feeling of a girl's hand coming from the other side of cursed gloves just seems to take my consciousness towards them. I have gotten used to Lily, but thinking that some other person was giving me this feeling I felt strange.

Even more when there was a problem regarding sexual desires and whatnot yesterday.

「Ah, I'm sorry, my Telepathy is not powerful so I can't perceive other person's mind clearly unless I touch them. Can I ask you take out those gloves too?」

「Agh, yes」

My rationality comes back thanks to my hand becoming free temporarily.

She grabbed my hands with a surprise attack before, so if I remain prepared for it this time, even I won't be flustered.

While thinking something like an excuse, I took out the cursed gloves『Black Haired Curse「Coffin」』a.k.a Hitsugi-chan from my hands.

Incidentally, every time I try to take off her she would resound her shout in my head「Nooo, Master~~, don't abandon meeeeeeee」and would tighten itself around my hands as if it wouldn't get off.

So, the results of training have yet to appear.

Well, let's discipline her into a good girl without any hurry.

「Noooo, Master~~ don't aband――」

「Fuh」

I took out the gloves in a great speed and threw the disobedient maid quite hardly and roughly in the Shadow Gate, as if wanting to scold her.

「Um, Kurono-san, are those gloves――」

Nell opened her mouth with hesitation while seeing me doing a hard struggle, maybe she realized the origin of the gloves.

「Not your size?」

「No, they fit just right」

Looks like she didn't realize that they are cursed products.

「Well then, can I ask you for help?」

「Ah, yes! Please leave it to me!!」

Again Nell-san overflowed with determination and grabbed my right hand with her both hands.

Ugh, no matter how much I resolve myself, this is still embarrassing.

「Well then let's start. At first wish for the『Force Boost』to activate just like that. I will guide you from between」

「Got it」

Nell-san closed her eyes and started concentrating. I also shouldn't be caring all the time about this elementary schooler like embarrassment.

This time I motivated myself and started controlling the internal black magical energy for making the『Force Boost』mine.

「Kurono-san, can you hear me?」

A gentle voice rang out in my brain. Ah, this is the same sensation as Lily's Telepathy.

「Oh, looks like it isn't your first time talking via Telepathy」

Whoa, don't tell me all my thoughts are being leaked right now!?

「Ufufu, not all thoughts, just some part of your will becomes voice and reaches me」

It's the first time someone read this much of my will, but now I see, so this is the Telepathic ability.

It feels quite marvellous, but I need to concentrate right now.

「Yes, please do your best!」

It seriously bothers me when you respond to my monologue......

But it feels like it would go good now.

It seems that is the right step to change black magical energy into flames and flames into heat. So I started out with calling out the flames.

「Wahh, amazing......the black magical energy seriously turned into flames......」

So Nell-san's thoughts were also being leaked, eh. Sometimes I could hear her broken words within my mind.

But, I was concentrating on creating black heat that would become the energy source of increasing physical strength, so I took her talks with a grain of salt.

The image within my head was flames burning ferociously.

That was just like how Fiona sent those Crusaders back to embers, strong, big, blazingly hot flames.

Otherwise, the incarnation of overpowering violence and destruction, completely hot, ferocious, and it was covered around Wrath-Pun.

The differences were that the colour of flames was neither gold nor red, but just jet-black.

「......!? These......flames......too much......danger......」

The foundation of magic was imagination, so I imagined more vividly and strongly.

That's right, the first divine protection is already mine. There is no discomfort in creating flames. If so I can do it, concentrate, give me enormous heat energy just like the『gold sun』――

「......Kurono-san!」

That time, my concentration was interrupted and my consciousness was forcibly made to change its way.

I dazed for a second because it felt like someone grabbed my head and shook it hard.

「قبضة الذراع تعزيز ممارسة قوية――」

It wasn't only my consciousness that drifted.

Accompanying it, the heat with explosive power seemingly enough to break apart my body was being discharged in the four directions at super speeds.

If the sweltering heat created by me were to be a long river, then its water was poured into waterways made by someone, and it kept on spreading while diverging complexly throughout the city.

Ah, I see, so this is the effect brought about by the chants.

Every word, every pronunciation had the meaning of manipulating magical energy engraved inside, and that accumulate over and over again bringing about the effect the magic user wanted.

And, that made the magic I wished oh so badly right now into reality.

「Kurono-san, please recite!」

If I had become a second later to understand the meaning of her shout, the 'water' would've overflowed from those 'waterways'.

But, I made it in time.

I shouted, believing in my success.

「『Force Boost』!!」

3