Entering the New World
7.7k 15 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ouch!”

 

Such were my first words in this new world. Really, what type of summoning system summons you 2 meters into the air. 2 meters is actually pretty high you know! Ever climbed up a fence and then jumped down? Then you know the pain in your ankles when you fall down. Gravity is a scary force I tell you….

 

Guess I should be happy it wasn’t 3 meters in the air….

 

Well, what now really? I’ve been summoned to a new world. Problem is, there’s no manual. And it’s not like this is a world from a game I’ve played before. Really, I’m in quite a pickle here. My feet hurt, it’s quite chilly outside. And I’ve got no food or water.

 

Thinking about it, the last two are actually quite a pressing issue really. Especially the lack of water.

 

Well, being in a lush forest I imagine rain is a common thing…. Or is it? I don’t actually know. We had a forest nearby and I don’t remember it actually raining often except around may.

 

I might REALLY be in a pickle here.

 

Well, guess I better move.

 

If I move around, I might find a river or some other water source nearby. Another thing I want to see is the types of fruits and animals in this world. If they’re like Earths than I might actually be able to tell if something is edible or not. If not, then I guess it’s game over from the get-go….

 

Shouldn't someone be around me to help? You know, a fated meeting with a prince or something. Maybe a handsome noble is around to save this mysterious girl that came out of nowhere and decide to take care of her as a result?

 

What am I saying, I must be getting pretty desperate to be spieling such tomfoolery.

 

Well, It doesn’t look like there’s anything nearby. And it’s not like I can climb a tree to be able to see over the canopy.

 

I’m just an average girl after all… sorry.

 

Thus with no discernable plan for the moment, I decided to pick on a direction at random and kept on walking until I found something to aid me in my survival….


This sucks. I’ve been walking around for hours now. Still nothing noteworthy, not even a cave to hide in.

 

I’m also starting to get sweaty, and I’ve also realized that I don’t have any hygiene products or other necessary things. I guess I should be thankful that I have the clothes I had on me instead of being summoned naked. But I can’t help but wish I had prepared a backpack beforehand at least….

 

I do have some good news however. I managed to find some animals. Actually quite a few of them! The tiny mammals and birds around me are basically the same as on earth! I even found an extinct species too! We humans really have been pretty bad for nature….

 

I also believe that the fruits must be the same as on Earth. But, considering how different the fruits in our shelves are from their natural counterparts, I don’t think it really helps much in this case.

 

You could say that I could hunt for my food. But how exactly am I supposed to do that! I’ve never taken survival classes at all! Or really for that matter, I don’t even have a weapon to hunt with!

 

The situation is critical, my friends, critical.

 

Who am I talking to?

 

Myself of course. I mean, who else am I supposed to speak too? One thing I managed to discover from my time here is that I don’t know any other language besides English and public school Spanish. No new language has been magically added in my head. So, if I do meet someone else, I doubt I’ll be able to make much in the way of communication if they don’t speak english.

 

Well, if they speak Spanish I may be able to ask for a bathroom. ‘Donde estar el banjo?’ Is that how it goes? I don’t really remember.

 

 


 

 

Well…. I’m still walking. If you think about it, it’s not like there’s much in the way of alternatives, is there now? They just mostly skip walking along with the other boring parts in novels and anime. But it’s not like I can skip it. So here I am, walking, and walking, and….

 

There’s an injured baby deer on the forest floor! What are they called again? Fawn! That’s right!

 

“Well, hello there little fella. Oh no! Are your legs broken? How did this happen exactly? Where’s your mom? And more importantly, did someone do this to you?”

 

No seriously, that’s a very important question. If a predator did this to this fawn then I could be walking straight into a death trap!

 

Come on Bambi, if someone did this snitch them out, I’m not trying to die just yet on my second life.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHH”

 

Woah there! I didn’t know fawns made sounds just like a screaming child.

 

“Well Bambi, Imma just go and stand behind those trees over there and monitor the situation alright? If a big bad predator comes to eat you, make sure you scream so I can get the fuck away from here. Good luck lil’ fella!”

 

….

 

………

 

It’s been around an hour I believe. I think it’s reasonable to think that there isn’t much in the way of predators coming. Or Bambi’s mom for that matter. Maybe someone shot her?

 

Well, since no one is coming, And I’m still hungry. I guess it’s only right for me to do the merciful thing, and put the little deer out of its misery.

 

Thus, picking up a few nearby heavy looking rocks and moving them to a tree near the fawn, I began to prepare myself to kill the small fawn. However….

 

It’s actually a lot harder to kill a living being than I thought. I mean, how am I supposed to just kill it when it’s staring at me with those eyes. Do you not feel pain little fella? It seems to be pretty calm just chilling there but man… Those legs do not look right at all!

 

“AAAAHHHHHHH”

 

I don’t think I can do it. Call me a wuss but I just don’t think I can do it. One thing is to think about it, another thing is to do it. It’s just that, actually standing in front of it with its black eyes looking at me, I just can’t find the resolve to do it.

Thus it was in this matter that another long hour passed. A miraculous hour at that if you count the fact that, yet again, no one came to claim the little baby fawn, ally or predator alike.

 

Alright I have to do it. If I don’t kill it, How am I supposed to eat. I’m beginning to get quite hungry due to all that walking, and I doubt there’s a Mickey Ds anywhere nearby. Allright me, lets just close our eyes and get it over with.

 

Thus I picked up one of the stones and stood in front of the fawn. 

 

….

 

For fucks sake Bambi can you stop staring at me!

 

Fuck it i’m doing it!

 

Closing my eyes, I threw the stone in my hand.

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

 

Ah shit it’s still alive!

 

Let me open my eyes and see how it’s doing. It’s actually bleeding from its head pretty badly, but its ceaseless screaming is scaring me to be honest. All right let’s finish it off this time.

 

“HYUUUP!”

 

Please ignore my brave yell~

 

*Knock* *Crack*

 

Ooof! That doesn’t sound good, let me see… Yeap it’s dead now. I got quite the arm actually!

 

*Schwooop*

 

Wait a minute… What’s that blue light coming from the dead fawn? Woah there! It went inside me!

138