PANDEMIC BREAK
45 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘I feel like . . . I’m wasting my time, every second’s, every minute and every hour. Just wasting my knowledge in this room, and I’m so bored, maybe being alone is kind of peace for someone who don’t like noisy environment . . . I’m not that kind of socialist either, I would rather like to roll around in my bed and do nothing but simply reading book’s. Like manga? Or manhua or manhwa or maybe something else? Wattpad? I donnu, but something feel’s so off ‘

The girl’s name is Jona, she’s fourteen years old, unfortunately caught the virus. She’s positive in Covid. (short term of Corona Virus, in case you haven’t know it)

She’s a nerd, if what they called it. She’s wearing a round glasses ( she’s not a fan of K-pop ok? ).
Jona’s family is in brink of poverty. She know why . . . and she can’t, couldn’t and hate to admit the reason why. Just, it’s just because of her. She’s positive in Covid, and her parent’s are struggling to get her to the hospital, but the doctor’s said, the hospital can’t get more patient, there is no room for her, all of the doctor’s are very preoccupied the same way goes to the nurses.

Her parent’s can’t help, they just leave her on the cramped space in there house, she’s not allowed to get out, and her parent’s were afraid to get the disease, in short term, they. Abandoned. Her.

Not the kind of abandoning that some parent’s do, ‘nor discriminate her. They just though of . . . if they won’t work, they can’t give her food and medicine, worse scenario she will die. Her parent’s are afraid of letting her go. She’s the only child on their family. And they love her, she is smart.
The kind of, if you will rely on her, you can’t take your trust back from her, she is just so reliable. She help her parent’s a lot, and they care about her a lot.
‘I hate myself for being positive in Covid, I seemingly can’t help my parent’s now’ a tear slide down to her right cheek.
She wipe it off.
‘That. . . the only thing I can do is, to help myself be strong and- and help them If I- . . .’ her though trail off.
‘what if. . . ? I can’t think of that. I have to think positive! But . . . what if they don’t need me anymore? What if they found me annoying? What if . . . I take my parent’s positive too? what if . . . I die? What exactly are they gonna do?’ negative though that enter her mind.
‘ I. . . hate myself if that happens . . . I will swear, me Jona Avyleen, will promise to hate my self if I will die, or if I will get my parent’s get this disease’ she bravely though, one second negative, now, positive? is it?
“allright! It’s time to read some manhua or manhwa (I think this is the right spelling of manhwa right? Or is it manwa?) or manga, whatever it is . . . I need to cheer myself up!” she said in a big and clear voice.

Six hour’s later ~
Still reading the one hundred and fifty six chapter of the manhwa.
‘twenty seven chapter’s to go . . .’

A few moment’s later ~
‘oh no . . . this is not happening! This villain is cursed I want to cursed it, I want to be the rampage hawk(the villain’s rival in term of favoritism in the female lead) and get this villain’s neck in one swoop, clean and neat ‘cause I hate bloody scene’ she though cursing under her breath.

“Ack . . . Lowbatt, well I guess I need to charge then?” she sit first and stand slowly, she might have a nausea.
She walk around the corner and found the charger spot, she bent down and plug the phone.
“Oh, I’m going to sleep. I still hasn’t got complete the last chapter” she lie down in her bed, reflecting what she just read. And before she know it, her body fell asleep.

Jona found herself lying in a box like space.
‘huh?’ she though in surprise.
‘where am I? what is this? And, I’m low at oxygen! I need to get out of this box, hurry!’ at a minute or two, she finally get out of the box space or what ever it was.
“whoa! That was tiring and . . . (sniffing) what a beautiful scent of oxygen” she said in a relieved voice.
She inhale more air and exhale them afterwards. After she finally recover her normal breathing she look on what place where she is.
A very dark forest . . . and a dead body in front of her.
“what kind of joke is this?!” she said when she finally regain her senses after trying to confirm that she is in a forest, with a dead body in front of her, and what’s more? She’s in a cemetery.
“wha- whe-wh-where on demon world I get!” she shouted making the craws in the tombstone fly and made noises in the very silent dark forest.
She regretted on shouting, the silent cemetery inside of a very dark forest and a dead body in front of her made all of her hair stood up, and there she was shouting some nonsense and get to hear a one-of-a- chance crow’s beautiful chirping, not to mention it’s dark, so it’s totally night.
She immediately cover her mouth, using both of her palm’s.
‘what in earth? Where the real demon world did I get? I don’t remember anything’ she suddenly have a very bad feeling of the material she just push to get free and have a fresh air.
And there she is, trying not to scream or anything. She slowly look over her shoulder, and got more goosebumps than she had expected, and there, she feel bit old too. It was a very bad mistake to turn her head and saw what there is. A tombstone. And when she turn her head, down she saw what she was standing all the time.
Instinct tell her not to jump, but ended up jumping outside of the coffin where she stand from the start.
And wrong move again, she just landed face to face into a who-knows-what. She don’t have the strength to feel on what she just landed, because she felt cold, not from the soil, because usually soil is warm.
She had to get off of the dead body she just landed, but instinct, yet again said that she must remain where she is and not move a single muscle. This time she listen, what can she do anyway, she lost her strength from the moment she fell that she just landed in the corpse she saw earlier.
She did not even dare to breath when she feel a cold wind past above her head.
‘oh my god! Is it a ghost? A ghost of the corpse where I landed? Oh, please just leave me Mr. ghost’ lost in though she didn’t notice her body is already trembling.
The wind just past through. And she thank the god about it. She’s literally did not believe that god exist. But that was in the past since, today made her life turn upside down.
Now that she think it’s safe to move, she slowly crouch and this time trying not to turn her head in her back. She’s so scared to the content where her soul almost separate from her body.
She remain in there, still in a crouching position. She felt stupid. She got up and face what’s reality. She inhaled the air, trying to get strength and turn back in a very speed motion that her head jerked in the very fast spin vision.
She gulped. Try to walk in her wobbly feet.
‘I want to check why I’m here’
She stare at the tombstone and read what written on it. And the devil’s wing’s kicked her in what she just read.

Questia A. Laudabre
Died at Dec. 28 Heiron’s reign.
“oh my devil, what did I just read? Are you kidding me? Heiron’s reign? And who’s Questia A. laudabre?” she though trying not to convince herself that she is Questia A. Laudabre.
She felt the silent, and then the aghast of the wind. Something pop in here mind.
‘the sun is rising in the west right now’ she though scratching her head. Suddenly she cover her mouth yet again.
‘west? What west? The sun always rise up in east, why did I though of west?’ she though again, when she fell in the spot.

She woke up again. She stared at the ceiling. It’s not a dark forest anymore. Now she remember. She’s Jona and not Questia.
‘oh dear devil’s homogoblin, did I just dream it? It feel so vivid’ she though.

1