ANOTHER DREAM
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“You are so funny” Oga said.

“Uhm . . . what are you?” she ask

“Huh?” Oga said, scratching his head.

“Ah, didn’t I told you that, she’s from the other part? Did you forget it?” Elves said, trying to hold a smirk on his lip.

“What part?” Oga ask.

“Are you kidding me!? You’re so stupid, stupid as you can get, huh, no wonder ogres might be good at fighting or in magic, but still stupid” mocking as it get, it’s Elves nature.

“Hey, you’re mocking me? Oh? I never see an elf who have more share in his mother nature than an elf, no wonder you’re so high on you’re self” Ogre said, trying to get back.

‘What’s up with these two?’ Jona though watching them.

“So you want to have a piece of me being a fairy!? Well, come here and I’ll make sure I give you a curse blessing” Elves said, hand is ready to bless Oga with curse.

“Ohh, you little-“

“By the way, he’s an ogre right?” Jona ask Elves.

Elves attention turn to her.

“Yup! He’s dumb, stupid and idiot” Elves said firmly.

‘That’s the worst, how dare that little insect said that in front of her highness? ‘ Oga though giving Elves a death glare.

“By the way, Elves . . . what’s up with the vampess?” Oga point at Jona.

“Uh, I forgot to mention it” Elves replied.

“What’s a vampess?” Jona ask both of them. Oga stare at her in a shock expression.

“Huh?, did I say something wrong?” Jona ask.

“What did you just? You’re the vampess you didn’t even know what a vampess is?” Oga said in a shaky voice.

“Uh, Ogre we need to talk, I told you that there is something about the vampess.” Elves said trying to caught Oga’s attention.

Oga frown, turning his head to Elves.

“What excuse do you have about this little man?” Oga said suppressing his voice to make Elves scare.

“Aiya, I’m worried about this. I told you about my theory that the vampire princess might not yet recover her last memories in this world” Elves is sweating, sensing the danger.

“By the way guy’s what did I just drink? I think I’m still hungry or thirsty” Jona said making her word’s as light as possible. She doesn’t like the tense aura of these two strange creature.

Oga immediately turn his head in Jona.

“It’s a blood, did it taste well? I’m the one who choose the weaqir. I only choose the best of the best” Oga said smirking.

“A what?” Jona said, readying her stomach if she heard him right.

“The best blood in the weaqir farm” Oga said proudly.

“D*ng you ogre are you kidding me? You’re proud about that?!” Elves said in an annoying voice.
Jona immediately hold her breath and then try to puke the one she just drink.

“Wha- your highness, why are you trying to vomit it?” Oga said worriedly. Jona stare at him.

“What do you think? Blood? Are you kidding me? I’m not a vampire” Jona said wiping her chin.

As Elves flying in the air, thinking on how to explain some complicated thing’s on Oga and to Jona as well, Oga convince Jona that she is a vampire and much more important than a normal vampire.

“You are a princess! Princess of the vampire clan, how come you didn’t know that” Oga said half angry, half gentle in voice.

“What do you mean princess? I’m not a princess I’m only a useless girl, who can no longer help my parent’s” Jona said tear’s sliding down both of her cheeks

“What?” Oga is speechless. He can’t say anything, and he don’t get what the vampire princess sai

“Your highness, your mother Felicia and your father Lerio is dead. You might didn’t see them, since you died first at the Heiron’s reign, but the queen and king of vampire clan tried to avenge you, that end up on the fall of the Heiron rule’s” Oga said, confused on why did Jona said those thing’s and confused why the vampire princess is acting that way

“Oga, you can’t just tell the princess something like that so easily! You don’t know where she has been staying all these century!” Elves yell at him. He fly to Jona’s side who is very confused and try to calm her down“I will explain it to you Jona Avyleen Rubenstein. But first, you shut up you jerk!” Elves said turned his head to Oga who is mumbling.

“How, how did you know my name?” Jona ask in surprise.

“Haha, it’s not time for that, I’ll explain it to you next time-“ Elves word’s were interrupted by Oga saying that it’s almost dawn.

“We need to get out of here, the fallen knight will come at us if we’ll get spotted” Oga said pushing his word’s in Elves cursing.

“Like hell! They won’t spot us here you jerk this place has a barrier, what are you worried about?!beside I’ve already erase some traces of us. They won’t find us” Elves said cautiously looking around.

“What’s going on? What’s a fallen knight? And what’s a weaqir?” Jona ask curiously, it’s her first time to hear those word’s.

“Uhm. . . well explain next time, but when you wake up, in earth, make sure you eat your dinner before the sunset ok? You shouldn’t starve in earth, or else your body in here would be troublesome” Elves explain hurriedly.
“Why?” Jona ask innocently.

“Ah, just do as what I said” Elves said getting fumbling something on his dragon fly like wing’s. Oga is getting ready too, getting his big axe on where-the-hell it come from.

“We’ve got’ta go now, or else the princess would be endanger” Oga said.

“I know it idiot! Don’t take me as a fool” Elves said will spraying something on Jona who is now suffering in a blurry vision.

 

“I’ll carry the princess-“ Oga’s word’s weren’t finish when a black smoke appear in front of them, and then it formed into a black armored knight riding a black horse were eye’s are like red as blood, glow in the dark skin.

The black armored knight were carrying a black spear and there are more and more black smoke appearing behind it, where it formed into a black armored knight riding a black raging horse as well, they are like clone’s appearing in the same way and forming in the same way as well.

 

Jona fainted, the last thing she see is the black knight’s are attacking them, Oga held them back using his axe, turning into a gold when the sun’s ray reach it.

She wake up with a start. Bird chirping in the glass window beside her bed. She lay there, closed eye’s thinking what she just see in her dream. When something pop inside her head.

‘it’s time for their interview’ she though, she sit and move to the edge of the bed and stand in slow.

Nausea, she see the floor twirl a little bit, then settled down. She sigh. She walk to the door and see the box of a biodegradable Styrofoam were, food were inside it, was prepared by her mom.

1