Arc:1 ch:2 status screen!
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to the morning sun. Not like I could see the sun, but I can feel the sunlight. I can even feel my leaves waking up to drink the sunlight.

Alright, progress report: my stem has grown a bit, and I now have three leaves! They are growing out of the point where my stem and my root meets. They have a central stem that the leaf parts grow off of. The edges of the leaves have spiky points. I wonder what kind of plant I am? I know I am a weed, but is it one I'd recognize? 

Continuing on; I have one major root that other, much smaller roots grow off of. I have now started growing a lot of medium sized roots off of the big one just under my stem. They are spread out in all directions in order to find the edge of this ledge. Most of them have already been blocked by rock. One side was blocked by a wall of rock I can't grow over; probably the cliff face, while the other side ran out of soil to grow in; that must be the ledge. I've kept two growing in the other directions and abandoned everything else except my main root.

I now have a new leaf stem growing over the ledge where the root ended. I'm going to cover the entire ledge in my leaves!

Onto the last part of my progress report: I've been working on my mental imaging while my subconscious grew my roots and leaves, and now I think it's somewhat passable! 

I started with myself. I'm a green blob floating in a space that's red like the sunset. My blob form starts moving, extending into a cylinder that stretches up and down. My cylinder form opens at the top and bottom, both ends splitting into twelve pieces. The pieces on the top turn into branches, the upper six growing into a canopy, the lower six thickening into grasping limbs. The pieces on the bottom turn into roots, the lower six growing into a large network, the upper six thickening into wandering legs.

Now I make the environment around me. I don't know what my surroundings look like, except that I'm on a cliff, so I start with that. I create a massive cliff wall. A neverending wall with yellow and orange and brown. It has stripes of colors and ores. It has lines of rock and stone, creating black shadows that hide cracks and crevices. It is utterly devoid of life. Neither plants or animals can live on this wall of ancient stone.

Finally, I make the ledge. It grows out of the cliff like gravity has no rule over it. It grows out into the endless red abyss, getting thinner the farther it goes, ending in a point of rock. It is made of the same yellow-orange and brown rock that the rest of the cliff is made of. I stand on that ledge. My roots buried into the stone, my leaves drinking the nonexistent light of the red abyss. And I call out as loud as I can into this imaginary world of mine.

SLIVER OF AKHASHA!

And as the wave of knowledge washes over me, I can hear and I can see what I was missing!

[}Name: N/A{]

[}Status: Ecstatic; Healthy{]

[}Recorded_Skills: \/{]

[}High_Speed_Growth#2; Calculation#2; Visualization#1;/\{]

[}Recorded_Traits:\/{]

[}Black_Soul; Adapted_Sentience;/\{]

[}Earned_Ether: 3{]

Now I just need to go through and figure out what it all means. But! I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Goodnight.

1