Chapter 91
197 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note: Work on my newest release has concluded. I can get back to updating. I will be posting a link to it here on this and future chapter updates for a while. :) It is 120,000+ words, $3.99. Litrpg/Gamelit harem waifu collecting apocalypse fun. It is also on Kindle Unlimited if you want to give it a try and don't enjoy the idea of paying money. Power Fantasy Chronicles of the Shattered Earth. It involves parodies of various anime/game worlds. This volume focuses mostly on a parody of Highschool of the Dead.

[===]

 

"What is it, you fool?" she asked him softly.

"I was wrong, forgive me," he said sincerely.

She blinked quickly then leaned forward a little. "For what?"

"I called you by name, but forgot your title. It is unseemly to speak to an empress in such a way." Blackthorne nodded his head then looked down.

"Empress?" she asked him curiously.

"Yes. Of course. Clearly, you are superior to a queen. Therefore I should address you as Empress Bessie." Blackthorne affected an expression that seemed to be a mixture of sincere apology and smug ridiculousness. It was quite the sight, really.

Sonja's eyelid twitched, but her face remained passive otherwise. Slowly, her hand reached up and then she pinched his shoulder. Hard.

Blackthorne yelped at the pain of her assault then clutched at his injured, but not actually injured, arm. "Fine! Goddess Bessie then!"

She pinched him once more, while she simultaneously ignored the pain skittering along her spine. "Would you care to rephrase that?"

"God-Empress Bessie?" asked Blackthorne curiously.

"You fool!" she cried with a laugh. Sonja lunged forward and tackled him. They fell off the side of the bed. They landed in a flailing heap of arms and ridiculous laughter.

For a brief happy moment they flailed and laughed, but soon things took a different turn. One that could only end in one way.

"You shall call me queen," said Sonja imperiously.

"What?" asked Blackthorne with a smile. "Queen, instead of empress?"

"Queen has certain connotations," she said sweetly. Her hand slipped over then she used her finger to lightly circle his manly nipple through his hoody.

Blackthorne immediately grew uncomfortable while he tried his best to hide it. Her actions stirred up the voices inside his mind. "I'm the one with the whip, though," he said softly.

Sonja laughed tenderly then leaned down and kissed him softly on the side of the nose. "Perhaps you should use it... Don't bad little girls deserve to be punished?"

He froze in place as the words he used earlier came back to him like a slap in the face. Images skittered through his head, once again he was forced to relive his past and the worst moment of his life.

Blackthorne turned his head away from her. "Please. Stop," he whispered to the images in his head, to the hateful voices that constantly ruined his every happy moment.

Sonja stopped cold then drew back from him. Gone was his warm and joyful demeanor, in its place she saw a man more akin to a corpse. The life had seemingly drained from his eyes. Now he stared off into nothing.

"What's wrong?" she asked him softly.

Blackthorne did not answer. He was no longer in the room, he was now in a place a decade removed from the current moment. All that he could see was the battered corpse of his little sister.

Meanwhile, a world away from the sad domestic scene, baleful yellow eyes gazed into a floating crystalline orb. Face darkened by eternal shadow, the expressions of the viewer remained uncertain to his underlings. However, the silence which reigned while he watched the orb spoke volumes.

"I thought you said it was fixed?" asked Boss King. "I have limited audio, and still no video."

The flap of batwings echoed through the room for a short time then an imp appeared at the bottom step of the throne. "My apologies Boss King. The crystal is working perfectly now. However, there is some sort of system interference. At best we can intermittently view the tormented one in a third-person angle by watching through the eyes of those near to him."

"What manner of interference?" asked Boss King in a mildly curious tone, "Are you trying to tell me that someone has tapped into the world-server and now denies me my simple pleasures?"

"We do not know the source of the disturbance, Boss King." The imp continued to stare down at the floor. "The only thing we have been able to discern is that the crystal can no longer locate him directly. It has gone blind. Quite frankly, it is energy intensive at the moment simply to keep the curse active."

"Energy intensive?" inquired Boss King. "Such a simple curse should bear little cause for energy concerns."

The imp grew slightly bolder, though he did not raise his eyes. "The afflicted has somehow managed to push back the curse to some extent. Between the system interference, his racial upgrade, and the growing sense of confidence in his own willpower, the curse is losing effectiveness."

"I see," said the yellow eyed beast. "So. What you are saying is that outside forces are heavily impacting my fun, and the snot-nosed little shit has started to fight back against my control on top of that?"

"It is as you say, Boss King," said the imp.

A malicious snort echoed through the chamber. "That sad little creature could not possibly have overcome my curse alone. It is the people who have begun to flock to him that are the problem... One in particular."

Boss King leered menacingly down at the imp. "I'll concern myself with the foolish red whore. You continue to watch him and report back to me what you find."

The imp acknowledged the command of his master then drew back into the darkness. For a moment Boss King gazed thoughtfully down at the softly glowing orb. There was nothing to watch in regards to that little crying bitch. It infuriated him. There was clearly only one person who might have caused the interference. No one else even knew who the little shit was, or would even care.

"Show me," he directed the orb.

Light flared from the orb. An image appeared onscreen. Shara, in all her naked glory, innocently bathed in her oversized tub. In her hands she held two toys, both action figures. One looked like a busty ninja girl with red hair. The other was a half-naked man with jet black hair and red eyes.

"Oh Scott, why is it that you have called me here while you wear no shirt?" asked Shara while she wiggled the Mini-Shara action figure around. She then held her Mini-Scott firmly and adjusted its arms so that she could swipe his hand sideways. In a low-pitched imitation of a man's voice she loudly cried, "I, Scott, have come to declare my love for you. It is an eternal and binding love that no one can say anything about, because it's totally a thing that I feel."

Shara made the Mini-Shara lift up her hands and place them to her tiny cheeks. "Goodness! This is so sudden! Can it really be true?"

"Yes!" exclaimed the Mini-Scott. Shara wiggled him back and forth while making him move toward the Mini-Shara. The little Scott action figure's hand was moved upwards and soon she had one of its hands placed to Mini-Shara's cheek. "You are so the only one for me. Without you I'd like die and stuff."

"R-really?" asked Shara breathlessly. "Is it really me that you want?"

Shara smooshed Mini-Scott against Mini-Shara and made it so that it seemed like they had embraced each other. "Yes," she said in the somewhat masculine voice of Mini-Scott. "You are so much better than that wonderful, yet greedy, sister of yours whom I have never met and would not love as fiercely as you even if I had met her previously. Though, she is super pretty and really nice, or so I hear."

"Oh, Scott.... You know all the right things to say to a girl," whispered Shara on behalf of Mini-Shara.

"My darling Shara. I am not saying the things to a girl that a guy says to a girl," whispered Shara as Mini-Scott. "I am super in love with you and stuff, and I only want to say things like that to you."

"But Scott... what of the other girls? There are usually so many..." whispered Mini-Shara in a soft and tremulous voice.

"I love them dearly, cuz I'm a super nice guy and it makes sense for a lot of girls to be into me and stuff due to my general awesomeness and sweet manly ways... But it's always been you who I've wanted the most...." said Mini-Scott. He was made to look deeply into Mini-Shara's plastic eyes. "You're my number one girl and stuff."

Shara gasped aloud then had Mini-Shara draw back from Mini-Scott. Head turned to the side, one wrist to her forehead, and her other hand pressed firmly to Mini-Scott's well-toned plastic chest. "Don't tease me with the truth!"

Mini-Scott was made to mimic pulling Mini-Shara back into his plastic arms. "I'll tease my cute little Shara any way that I like. You are mine."

The color of Shara's cheeks intensified as the little conversation continued onward and began to heat up. A certain look came to her eyes. She cast her gaze to the left, and then to the right, before a crafty expression arose.

"Am I truly yours.... my beautiful Scott?" she had Mini-Shara ask her tiny lover in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, you're all mine! Mine! No givesies-backsies," exclaimed Mini-Scott emphatically.

"I'm like, sensitive and stuff... I don't know if I believe you," said Mini-Shara. She was made to look downward slightly. Slowly, her head was lifted up so that she could look Mini-Scott in the eyes. "You've hurt me before, what with your heart exploding in your chest and having lots of hot adult sex with my sister... But you never even really want to make out with me and stuff."

"Oh, my impossibly beautiful darling who is totally my type of woman and deserves lots of hot snuggle action! Tell me how I, Scott, can prove my eternal love for you?" asked Mini-Scott.

The redness of Shara's cheeks intensified as she had Mini-Shara step back. She pressed a little spot on the right arm of her action figure. A small folding fan popped out for Mini-Shara to hold. Her goofy expression suddenly turned quite serious.

"Take your pants off," said Mini-Shara in an overly adult tone of voice.

Mini-Scott did not hesitate. Mini-Shara looked on impassively as Shara took off Mini-Scott's pants. He was not designed like a Ken doll, that much was certain. Real Shara's blush intensified at the very idea of the anatomically correct Mini-Scott doll, but her miniature version continued to be strong and decisive.

The arm holding the tiny folding fan rose up. She pointed the fan toward Mini-Scott. "You have hurt me in the past, my naughty little Scott. So, you must be punished..."

"Yes, Mistress Shara! Punish me, Scott, for my naughtiness! It is the only way!" cried Mini-Scott euphorically. She adjusted the action figure until it was made to get down on all fours. Shara then made her Mini-Shara action figure sit side-saddle on his back.

Mini-Shara was made to slap Mini-Scott lightly on the ass with her folding fan. Her head was then pulled back and her other hand was raised to her plastic lips. Real Shara laughed on her behalf, "Oh. Ho. Ho. Ho," before she slapped the Mini-Scott action figure on the ass with her folding fan once more.

Boss King groaned audibly as the scene grew worse. "The dizzy red bitch isn't going to make them kiss is she..." he said just before he released a disgusted grunt "Ugh. She did it..."

"Blech. Gag me," groused Boss King. An Imp flew out of the darkness on his left-side with a ball gag in hand.

He gestured toward the imp with one hand. He spoke with a long-suffering sigh, "No, you fool. I wasn't giving you an order."

"Enough." The yellow-eyed master bid the obscene image of a grown goddess bathing with kissing action figures to depart from his sight.

The image of Shara so happy and carefree infuriated Boss King. Certain plans needed to be put into motion. He called for an imp.

Boss King looked down at his minion. "Take a message to my Nephilim."

"Neph—" began the imp, his already oversized eyes widening. Did his boss really just order him to speak with a Nephilim? He might as well have bid him explode into chunky salsa giblets right on that very spot. It only took him a brief moment to realize what the boss actually meant, however. He relaxed visibly before he replied, "Oh, you mean Fred."

The yellow-eyed master sighed languidly. "Yes... Fred. I will write a message. You will bear it to him."

"Of course, Boss King," said the imp without hesitation.

His master waved his hand. A simple sheet of paper atop a clipboard, and a pen, appeared in the air. He wrote his letter, annoyed the entire time that his normal system of communication was temporarily down due to world-server bug fixes, and nearly handed it to his minion. He stayed his hand briefly. At the bottom he wrote a post script message declaring the need for Fred to choose a better name. It was simply not a proper name for a Nephilim.

 

1