Her Own Milk
5.8k 14 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alright, today is the last day before we raid the goblins tomorrow. Therefore,” Milo continued, “We’ll spend the first half of today going over our attack strategy, and then the second half you’ll be doing whatever you deem necessary to prepare.”

As the warriors gathered around a map Milo laid out, he began explaining.

“This is a rough map of where our scouts found the camp, using information from the priestess as our starting point.”

“We have scouts?” One man asked.

“I sent Casey, Hector, and a few others on recon missions. The map’s rudimentary, but it gives us enough information to make some decisions,” Milo answered.

“We’ll be moving towards the camp as one group, but then splitting into three a distance away. We’ll make a unified attack from three directions, encircling the entire camp. Group one will have the most important job- they’ll be going to free the captured womenfolk. That group will consist of the priestess, a few elite fighters, and some others.”

“Why the priestess?”

“She’s actually been inside the camp, she knows how everything’s set up and what we’ll need to do to free them. She’s explained their imprisonment to me.”

Author’s note: this is a retcon.

“The second group will have two of the knights I managed to convince to assist us, as well as a few fighters. They’ll be a small group, meant to work defensively. Group one will attempt to get inside and free the womenfolk, but group two will be following close behind to get the women back to the village, protecting them from any other attackers along the way.”

“Then, groups three and four will each have another knight helping them as they form a perimeter around the encampment with group one’s help, making sure no goblins escape as we try and kill them so they don’t come back and kidnap any more womenfolk. So, group one will consist of…”

 

A while later, everyone had been assigned groups, they split off into their own groups to do some last-minute training and preparation. Lilith sought out Kass, who had also been assigned to group one.

“So, what should we do for the rest of the day?”

“Well, there’s a few hours before lunch, but I’m going to go to Ostenfeld’s to finish up my gauntlet.”

“You’re making a gauntlet?”

“Yesterday I started using some knuckle claws as an offhand. However, it doesn’t work well defensively, so I’m making myself a clawed gauntlet for more options in battle.”

Oh, like Wolverine. “Cool. In that case, I’m going to figure out something to do and then, after lunch, we could do some magic practice in Milo’s basement again.”

“Sounds like a plan. See you then.”

With that, Kass left, and Lilith had to, once again, figure out something to do. 

 

“Hey, Dylan!”

“Oh, hey. What’re you up to, Lilith?”

“Not sure,” Lilith sighed. “Kass’s busy for the morning, so I don’t know what to do right now. Want to do some training?”

“I’ve actually got some stuff I need to do, sorry,” Dylan said.

“Oh.”

“But,” Dylan continued, “I think Casey’s free, and he’ll probably be a better sparring partner than me anyway. Hey, Casey!”

At hearing his name, Casey strode over.

“Yeah?”

“Lilith was looking for a training partner, and I’m busy, so…”

“Oh, sure! Let me go get some daggers.”

As Casey went to go get weaponry, Lilith and Dylan were left alone again.

“So, what… stuff do you need to do?”

“Make sure my family’ll be okay. You know, if-”

If I die. The unsaid phrase hung in the air, Lilith still hearing it as clear as if it were spoken aloud. It was something she hadn’t fully thought about, hadn’t allowed herself to think about; the prospect that not all of them would return from tomorrow alive. She’d been planning on using her magic as protection, but she wouldn’t be able to be everywhere at once.

“Yeah.” 

With that, Dylan left, and Casey returned, holding the pair of practice daggers.

 

- - -

 

In the house, Amelia was searching through the cabinets, trying to find something in particular. Soon enough, she opened a drawer to find a pair stoppered glass bottles. Since her [Milk Quality] skill had leveled up, she had been thinking of a way for Lilith and Kass to make use of the MP replenishment during the raid. Pulling out the bottles, she returned to her room, as that way if anyone came in they wouldn’t instantly see her, and prepared to fill them.

In her room, Amelia removed the stoppers from the two bottles, pulled off her dress (if this was going to become a recurring thing, she’d have to invest in a simpler way to reach her nipples, maybe Lilith had some ideas), and put the openings of the bottles over her nipples. She’d cast her suppression spell the night before, to make sure she’d have enough milk to fill the bottles, but she was wondering if she’d overdone it. Her breasts felt heavy and full, and her nipples red with desire to release. Holding the gourds, she released the spell, only enough to fill the bottles, feeling grateful to the goddess- Medenta, Lilith said her name was- for giving her the fine control from the spell’s level-up, without which the whole affair would probably be a lot more messy.

Once the spell was released, the milk poured from her nipples in torrents, and in moments stopped as the bottles were full.

Setting down the bottles, Amelia had a realization. She’d never actually drank her own milk, aside from in the soup. Really, the only one who had drunk her milk straight was Lilith, who had said it was delicious. And, well, since she had two bottles of the stuff in front of her, and could always fill the bottles again with the large quantities of milk still in her breasts. Surely just drinking a bit from one of the bottles couldn’t hurt.

The milk was deliciously clear and sweet, magically chilled and tasting better than any milk Amelia had ever drunk in her life. Almost before she knew it, she had finished the entire bottle. 

“Oh, that’s all there is?” To Amelia, all that bottle of milk had done was whet her appetite and make her want more.

Wellll, she might as well drink the other bottle, too. If she were to try and only refill one of the bottles, she would probably spray milk everywhere. At that point, if she used [Clean-Up], it may try to get rid of the milk in the bottle, too. So it was only logical that she would drink the other bottle of milk, too.

And it was only logical that she would drink six more bottles of her own milk before finally deciding to stop, too.

109