Julia Finds Out
4.6k 11 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside, Amelia and Julia sat at the table, the jug of milk between them.

“So, like I asked,” Julia said, “Where’s the milk from?”

Amelia sighed. “Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes, although I’m not sure I want to know where this is going.”

“Lilith- that is, the priestess- has magical powers. The milk is magical.”

“Ah.”

“Yeah.”

“Not where I expected that to go. So, does it taste any good?”

“I’d say so. You can have a sample drink if you want.” 

Nodding, Julia went over to one of the cabinets, bending over to get a cup from the lower cabinet.

At seeing her friend bend over, Amelia realized two things.

One, while Julia had a modest bust, her ass was a lot more defined.

Two, she hadn’t taken any time to deal with her SP buildup all day.

Trying to do so surreptitiously, Amelia opened her menu to see how long she had.

Information

Name

Amelia

Age

20

Class

Follower of Medenta

Major Enhancement

Brood Mother

Combat Level

1

Sexual Level

13

HP

20/20

SP

43/85

MP

31/35

Atk

10

Def

10

Mag

28

Spd

10

Skills

Records

 

Oh, well at least I have a while until it becomes a serious problem, she thought to herself. Of course, it’s still an annoyance even at just halfway. As Amelia was lost in thought, Julia had found a cup, and poured herself a little milk.

As Julia had the first sip of the milk, her eyes widened, and she began to drink faster and faster, finishing the whole cup in a matter of seconds

“...Is it good?”

“It’s the best milk I’ve ever had,” Julia admitted. “Better than any of our cows ever made. I’ll trade the meat for the rest of this jug.”

“Oh, thanks.” Well, that went we-

After you answer a question for me.”

Oh, great.

“If this goddess of yours can make milk, why not just conjure your own meat? Why go through this trade?”

“Well… the magic doesn’t actually let me conjure anything. The reason I have the milk is because… it’s actually my own magically altered breast milk.”

Julia, who had poured herself a second cup of milk, froze mid-drink, before carefully setting it down.

“What?”

“I mean, it’s good milk nonetheless, but yeah.”

“Wait, so if you’re lactating… are you pregnant?”

“So, funny thing. I am, but that’s not connected to the fact that I lactate.”

“This keeps getting weirder. But yeah, you do look pregnant. Who’s the father?”

“The priestess. Although I’m not sure if father is the right word…”

“Okay, I’ve just gone into a kind of shock, so I’d say you just keep talking because I’m not going to be adding much to the conversation for a while.”

“Okay. So, the goddess, Medenta, is a goddess of good… and also of sex. For that reason, her followers are transformed into futanari- that is, someone of both genders.”

“So, you mean…”

“The priestess has a dick. As do I.”

“You have a dick?”

“...Yeah.”

“Show me.”

“What?”

“Show me your dick,” Julia said. ‘You can’t just go ‘Oh, by the way, I have a dick’ and then not show me.”

- - -

Back in Milo’s basement, Lilith and Kass were taking a quick break, waiting for their wounds to heal.

“How’re your levels looking?”

“I’ve run through most of my MP,” Lilith said. “I did get three levels, though.”

Information

Name

Lilith

Age

21

Class

Priestess of Medenta

Combat Level

13 (17%)

Sexual Level

17 (85%)

HP

68.3/80

SP

57/105

MP

3/38

Atk

40

Def

15

Mag

42

Spd

32

Acolytes

 

Skills

Records

“Your levels?”

“Well, still no actual combat spells,” Kass sighed, “But my Sword and Claw proficiencies both leveled up.”

 

Information

Name

Kassander

Age

22

Class

Warrior of Medenta

Combat Level

7

Sexual Level

6

HP

52.7/55

SP

26/50

MP

17/20

Atk

26

Def

20

Mag

22

Spd

24

Skills

Records

 

“Okay, now we need a plan. We’ve still got some time for training, but I’m out of MP, so if either of us get seriously hurt, it could be a problem,” Lilith said.

“True. If we had some milk, drinking that could restore some MP. We could do some training with blunt weapons, but as we’ve seen, training goes a lot faster with real weapons.”

“Well, I do have an idea,” Lilith said.

“What is it?”

“Well, the other way MP replenishes, that is to say-”

“Your idea is to have sex to level up and fully regenerate MP?”

“More or less. I’d suggest I just masturbate, but solo action doesn’t give nearly as much experience, and if we’re going to do this we should try and do it quickly.”

“Okay,” Kass sighed. “Tell me what to do.”

“What?”

“You probably know more about how to do- this sort of thing than me. Tell me what to do so we can make this go faster.”

“Alright,” Lilith said, momentarily taken aback. “Turn around and take off your pants.”

- - -

“If you’re going to just sit there, I can just pull up your dress myself,” Julia said, ready to do just that.

“I- give me a second! You’re sure your husband or anyone else isn’t coming, right?”

“Absolutely sure. Jens said he’d be out all day, and, well, I don’t have any other friends, really.”

“Okay.” Taking a quick breath, Amelia pulled up her dress, revealing all five-and-a-half inches of her erect dick, as well as her plump balls and the bra that contained them.

“Ah. That’s… sizable,” Julia said, taking it in.

“Bigger than Jens?”

“Hmmmm… Not sure. I may have to do a more thorough examination,” Julia smirked.

97