Double S*x Scenes
5.8k 7 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Turn around and take off your pants,” Lilith said, still surprised that Kass was doing this.

Obliging, Kass untied his rope belt, letting the pants drop. Surprisingly, or at least surprising to Lilith he was barely even hard; his flaccid dick barely reaching past his sizable balls.

As Kass turned around, Lilith was greeted to a view of his thick ass and cute bunny tail.

“What now?”

“Now, I need you to get down on all fours. That’ll make it easier for both of us,” Lilith said, approaching and getting down on her knees behind Kass, who lowered himself so that his ass was level with her crotch.

“Perfect.” Lifting up her dress with one hand, Lilith grabbed her erect dick, and positioned it just at the entrance of Kass’s ass. Rolling up the edges of her dress so they didn’t interfere, Lilith grabbed on to Kass’s hips and began thrusting.

At the first thrust, Kass’s asshole tightened, Kass having not expected that Lilith would use that hole.

The pleasing tightness made Lilith cum almost instantly, the unfamiliar sensation also making Kass cum. 

And that was only the first thrust of many.

- - -

At Julia’s house, Julia was conducting that ‘more thorough examination’, having knelt down to get a closer look.

“What’s this for?”

“That’s a ball bra,” Amelia said. “It- keeps my balls in place.” Is it hot in here?

“Oh. Do you wear something similar for your breasts?”

“Yeah. They’ve- grown a bit recently.”

“Goddess, you have all the luck,” Julia complained. “First your big tits and now this monster of a dick? It’s unfair.”

“I didn’t think it was that big,” Amelia said to herself.

“Wha-not big? This thing’s big on, like, an objective level.”

“Really? I mean, Lilith’s is even bigger.”

“This priestess sounds like quite the woman,” Julia said.

“She is. So, am I bigger than Jens?”

“Yeah. Honestly, it’s not much of a competition. I was just trying to say that to be sexy.”

“Well, it worked. But-” Amelia continued- “If you do want to do this, we’re going to need to not make a mess. I’m not cleaning up cumstains all afternoon.”

“Got any ideas?”

“One,” Amelia said. “Open your mouth.”

- - -

As Lilith and Kass continued fucking, Lilith soon saw the telltale pop-up of having gained a level, and stopped her thrusting. 

“Did you get the level?”

“Yup,” Lilith replied. As she removed her dick from Kass’s rear and stood up, she observed the mess they had made; some of her cum leaked out of Kass, and his cum had created a large puddle on the floor. “Could you cast [Clean-Up]? I’d do it, but, y’know, kinda ruins the whole point of doing all this.”

“One second.” Standing up, a bit shakily, Kass cast [Clean-Up], getting rid of the cum, and had a pop-up appear to him as well.

 

Bloodlust

Type: Magic/Active

Level: 1 (0%)

Cost: 5 MP

Duration: 1 hour

Greatly increases damage and combat stats, but also makes SP build up at a much faster rate.

 

“Oh, did you finally get your first spell?”

“Yeah, but it doesn’t seem that useful. If it makes SP increase super-fast, then I’d probably just go lust-crazy before being able to do anything.”

“Maybe. You’d at least be able to make better use of it than I could, considering how your SP increases at such a slower rate.”

“Maybe. For now, let’s just get back to fighting.”

- - -

“So, what was the idea you had in mind?” Julia was kneeled in front of Amelia’s erect dick, her mouth open.

“Well, if you can’t guess, let me give you a hint.” Leaning forward, Amelia grabbed hold of Julia’s head with both hands, and pulled Julia’s open mouth onto her dick. “Try to breathe through your nose.” 

Despite her initial ignorance, Julia was a fast learner. Keeping her teeth out of the way, she used her tongue to caress Amelia’s erect phallus, moving her head back and forth for added stimulation. Soon, Amelia blasted the first hot load of cum down Julia’s throat.

Managing to swallow, Julia got back to work. Amelia had moved her hands, one now stayed at her side while the other had moved to the back of Julia’s head, allowing her to easily push Julia further down her dick when she desired.

After two more loads, Julia came up for air, panting lightly from the exertion.

“Oh- sorry, was that too much? I should have warned y-”

Before Amelia could finish the sentence, Julia took a deep breath and got back to work, driving Amelia’s cock even further down her throat, the stimulation changing Amelia’s check-up into an orgasmic moan. 

After Julia managed to wring two more cumshots out of Amelia, a pop-up appeared, although Julia couldn’t see it.

New skill unlocked!

Bringing up her menu, Amelia saw that she had unlocked the [Cum Quality] skill.

Grabbing Julia’s head, she pushed it back a little bit, so that the next cumshot would hit Julia’s tongue. “Try to taste this one.”

Although confused, Julia obliged, and was pleasantly surprised when instead of the typical unpleasant taste she had gotten hints of previously, she tasted a delicious sweet taste she didn’t have words to describe. All she knew was that she wanted more of that delectable cum, and she would get it.

Working even harder than before, she wrung orgasm after orgasm out of Amelia, until she had to come up for air and Amelia’s dick had softened.

Swallowing the last delicious load, Julia stood up. “So, I’ll go get you some deer meat. Both for the milk and as payment for that… other delicious treat.”

“Thanks. Oh, one more thing,” Amelia said, standing up and repositioning her dress, “After tomorrow’s raid, Lilith’s planning to reveal her… status as a priestess of Medenta to the village. If it goes well, I might be able to convince her to make you an Acolyte.”

“You mean…”

“You could have your own dick. And, maybe, regain your status as the main milk sellers.”

“I could produce the same breast milk as you?”

“Maybe even better. If you do end up reopening your milk store, I may be looking for a job.”

“Good to know.”

106