Chapter 0 The World Beyond
665 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My normal life is gone now. Welcome the perverted me. Wait… if I'm right I'm still me.'

...

...

.

PART 0

"Where…where am I?"

Just waking up I find myself floating in a blanc endless abyss. There's nothing in sight but the endless white no matter where I look.

"What's going on? What the hell is this place?"

Is this heaven? It's not black so it sure would pass for it. Nah, they say heaven is a place so beautiful, filled with meadows, pure virgin forests, oceans that look like crystals and beautiful architecture for houses. Mmmhh… I think I'm forgetting something they also said… Yea that's right, those hot female angels with sexy and bodacious bodies, so pure and righteous, ripe for the plucking. So where the angels at? I wanna see and touch some angel titties.

I do feel the bliss and serenity, though. But if this is heaven… So freaking boring. I don't think it's "that" abyss either. You know, the place for eternal torment. Could this be purgatory…? Sucks balls to be me right now. Why did I have to go and get myself killed?

If I remember correctly I was impaled with my own sword when I went on my first subjugation with my comrades. Holy molly did I get the time of my life. I'm ignoring the grim part but… we were sent to slain a villain, one of the toughest who had come from the demon realm into ours and was wreaking havoc. After being cornered by their minions/golems I helped my comrades to escape—for once in my life I did something heroic—and confronted the person in question. I didn't expect to see what I saw.

… She was the most prettiest thing I ever did see. Such fine body curves, sexy legs and upon that, such huge jugs. I wasn't the strongest to begin with, I was practically at the bottom of the list, the weakest and seeing that knockers made my movement really sloppy. Those jugs were so fine that I just wanted to sink my hands inside grabbing it and to bury my face in between the two mountains of flesh.

My heart started pounding so fast and hard as if trying to break free from my chest. I never felt that way in my entire life. Is that what you call falling in love? Feels so freaking awesome! Her beauty was enough to captivate anyone and I totally fell prey to that. She had silky black hair and eyes the colour of ocean, white smooth skin without any blemish, to top it all she looked like she was my age, maybe a year or two older. Boy was she a sight. Pretty as a picture. The image of her is stuck, burnt deep into my mind.

So I got caught and using her power she lifted my sword and ran it through my chest, straight through my heart and out the back. That sharp burning pain disappeared after couple of seconds before my consciousness, dropping to the floor.

"I… wanna… grabbed *cough blood* them even… just once before I die."

Plop… My hand fell to the ground.

Yea, I said that losing consciousness reaching out my hand grabbing the air gesturing at grabbing her womanly part, the top one I mean.

Yea what would you have me do? She had a nice rack she wasn't going to use so I offered to use them even if just once before I died.

Dying by the hands of beautiful girl isn't such a bad thing. But… why did I have to go and die a virgin? Of all the important things in the world, why did I have to die without tasting the sweet, sweet fruit? So not cool. Not at all.

The worst thing is I never got to hold any titties in my hands, those soft, squishy, bouncy things, except for the one that I had in my hand and mouth when I was a baby. Am I the lamest person in the world or what?

Boobs are the best. Every guy can agree with me, right? Grope 'em, suck them, poke them and many more. Although I could say the same about the one below but that cherry on top makes that cake even more delicious.

It has always been my dream to die on a bed of naked women massaged by their mountains of goodies and poked by those small cherries on top. And here I am without so much as seeing a fully naked woman. What the hell was wrong with me? If dad saw me right now he'd be like.

[I'm disappointed in you son. Do you know the age I got grabbing? 14. Yes fourteen. If you haven't touched or seen them then you haven't experienced true bliss. They're squishy and soft. You can put your head on it like a pillow and do all sorts of things with it. Look at your mom's boobs so young and bountiful, but you can't have it. It's mine alone, go look for yours.]

Then he'd go on narrating his exploits on boobs and everything boobs and others. Come to think of it I got my obsession for boobs because of my dad talking about it since I was a kid.

Dad was always so charismatic about breasts and other things woman. Finding the right moment to talk about it. Dad you're my hero, I'll never forget all those things you thought me about boobs.

My tears are running down like waterfalls. But here I am without tasting what heaven feels like. I clearly remember him once putting his hands on my shoulder and with a serious look said to me.

[Look son. Boobs are the men's world. We can't live without it. We protect it with our lives. From the first time we came into this world they've been our friends and they have been there for us. Now forgetting about that particular one, if you don't grope any other one then you don't have the right to call yourself a man. We men live for only one thing. And that is a woman's breasts. Breasts are the reasons for wars. They can bring about peace. Did you know that even moses wanted to go back to his boobs and because of that, borrowed the power of God to split the red sea in two, just to get across. That is the power of boobs. It drives men to do crazy things. Listen to my teaching son and make sure you follow them carefully. Boobs foreveeer!!]

He said it so charismatically and with tears that I swear I could see a spotlight shinning down on him like he was on a stage; I could hear trumpets blowing and a crowd of naked boobs sitting in the audience. Slapping both mountains together in applause.

I can't believe I'm not going to see my family, my friends again.

Whyyyyyy? Oh why did I have to die a virgin? Why did I have to die without groping any tatas?

Noooooooo!!! At least if my hands could have no longer been a virgin I would have been okay with that. I want to know the true texture of them tits and how they'd feel in my hands.

If I had any regrets upon dying, it's not having had my dreams of sleeping on a bed of boobs, groping each and every single one of them, realized. As If I could anyway.

Come to think of it the closest I've ever gotten was to seeing my sister in her undies, but that doesn't count. Wait I remember one of my comrades lying on top of me the day after I arrived there. Even that she was fully clothed. Sucks… Nooooo!

"Come on God help a guy out. I'm crying here. Can't you let a man get some boobs just once? I don't care about the size just let me just go back and grope just one boob and return, but it had better be one with a good feel to it."

I cried.

How long have I been here? Probably about 7 minutes since I woke up. Time sure is slow here. What to do in this endless place?

"It's not been long and I'm already bored to death. I wanna go home."

I've been so into my regrets I forget to check myself out… I'm…

!!!!!!!

I'm totally nakeeeed! Why am I naked? Where did my cloths go to?

Well this shouldn't come as a surprise to me. They say you don't take material things along with you when you die.

"Seriously? The least you could do is give me some pants."

Not that I don't mind letting it all hang but what if someone sees me like this? Oh wait, I'm dead right? And there's nothing in sight, so I'm cool.

"What a total let down."

Seriously, the afterlife isn't as fearful or harmonious as people make it out to be. I suggest to those alive to live their lives well cos eternal boredom awaits them after death. If I knew it would have been like this I would have suck it up and did all the perverted things I only could imagine.

"So how long will I have to be here?"

I've been drifting close to 30 minutes now and still nothing in this white zone. So this is how it ends for me, huh? Never to see my family again, my friends and all those pretty girls at school and the faces of the dudes. Am I going to only float in this place for all eternity whiles there are boobs on the other side freely roaming about?

No!!!

I can't let it end like this. I won't allow it. Floating here without anything to have fun with.

I must find my way back. I must find my way back to where those boobs are. I have a long life ahead of me and I plan on dedicating it to finding all the boobs I can feel up. Oh yea. I'm going to have a bevy of beautiful women with nice titties when I get back.

Even if it takes me a millennium I will find my way back into my world where all those meat bags are waiting for me to stuff my face in. And I know the first one I want most of all too… *smile*.

I'm already imagining her standing before me in her cute dress acting cute and blushing like hell. She opens her top and—plop— her white with cherry boobies fall with a bounce and I'm reaching out my hands to grab them… I'm drooling so bad.

I turn over and find my balance and fly through the white nothingness like a certain man who has super strength and flies through the air…

"Huh… What the hell is that!?"

...

"What the hell is that!?"

A couple of minutes flying through the place I see something in the distance. A speck which has a different colour from the one I'm in. I add momentum to my speed.

I didn't expect to see anything here since it has been so since I got here but guess I'm lucky?

...…

"… No rather who is that?"

Closer I see the odd shape. It seems like the backside humanoid… in a red clothing(?).

"No! It is a human."

Closer I found that the figure indeed is a human when she turned to look my way. What, how, why is a human here?

!!! Wooow!! My God look at those humongous bazookas. Easily a weapon of mass destruction. Am I just imagining things or is there really a bodacious babe staring my way? The way her silver colored hair has been tied to a bun held by the crossed two hair pins tells how long her hair is. Her eye colour is fiery just like the flames on her dress. She's probably in her twenties. She's wearing a white yukata which looks like silver with the way it's it reflecting the light in this place, with a pattern of stylish flames on it, tied across her very thin waist. Her jugs are so huge that her yukata isn't over her shoulder rather to the sides and is exposing so much cleavage. Let me point out one thing. She is hell beyond gorgeous. Her smoking hot bod, beauty is absolutely godlike. None can compare.

Are those things real? Please tell me they are. If it's my imagination kill me again and scatter the remnants of my soul across into the deepest reaches of the universe.

If not. I want them. I want to grope them. I want to stuff my face between them. I want to sleep on them like pillows. I don't care if she's an imagination or person of the night, even if she is the grim reaper, just…

Come on give it here… Gimme gimme gimme.

Boobiiiiies!!!

I fly in embracing her tightly with both my legs and arms stuffing my face directly in between her bountiful bosoms.

It's real!!!!

They are so soft and squishy like dad said. I make sure I savor the moment rubbing my face as if I was motorboating, making sure my cheeks could really feel their smooth white glowing skin. This feeling is so phenomenal.

'I did it, dad! I did it. I'm finally a man. I mean it took my death to finally get my hands on the things designed only for men, but I did it.'

I thought that to myself whiles letting down a waterfall on the sides of my face along with the satisfied smile on my face, I'll bet my expression genuinely satisfied. Thank you God for listening to my prayer.

My face is so hot and red right now that I feel if they were to put a pan on it, it could burn an egg to a crisp. If I had a body right now I'd have a nose bleed so bad that it'd paint her skin red. But I do feel an itch on my nose so I continue rubbing my face. The feel of those jugulars on my naked arm and her skin under the dress is so thrilling just like dad said. The soft feel to it. I was engulfed by the sensation but… that's when she spoke.

"My my that sure is a fine way to greet God"

She said in a calm slightly authoritative voice. But it sure sounded a little sadistic to me.

"Eh!!!"

What did she just say? That she's G-G-G-God!!!!?

My already pale soul turns even paler and the little weight I felt on myself disappeared. Her worlds felt like lightning striking me to the core.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join me on discord: https://discord.gg/KgX6xQSyY5

Honestly though just created it, have little to clue on how it works so please bear with me.

15