Chapter 2 Is This A Secret Agency Or What? Cont. 6
156 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With those harsh words, Rinji left and out the house. I, Mr. Nonako, stood there my hand reaching out. I didn't have the right to yell at him. He was right. We weren't there and we could not have known how he felt being in that situation. It must been an extremely terrifying experience for him.

But his outburst and everything is making me more worried. I can say the same thing for my wife and daughter. Rinji isn't the type to just flare up, no matter what was going on. So this tells us how grave the situation was.

"I'm really sorry."

I turn to see my wife standing and her head lowered apologizing to the detectives.

Rinji, had a point there. Why did it take them so long to come? What was the odds that my son would have survived that encounter? And should it have fallen below zero what would they have done? I'm starting to share his anger… but before I could speak…

"I understand how he feels. It must have been a pretty tough situation. But he was strong to keep calm, most people would have broken down after going through an ordeal like that. And yes, we did arrive on late but in our defense most of these thing are nothing but pranks so we weren't sure how to approach it."

Said the detective lady—boy is she a hot babe. But the milf standing there with her head down is equally hot… no! More hotter, as she's always been… but…

"Pranks? Seriously? That assumption is what makes your work even more difficult, more bodies piling up. It's true that most of calls like that are chugged up to pranks but that doesn't have to stop you from making quick decisive follow ups and inquiries."

I said letting out a little of my anger.

"What do we do now?"

Orino finally spoke.

"The perp is still out there, and now that he knows his face he'd come back to finish it. So we need to keep a close eye on him. And also, he's still vulnerable, so he needs you all at this time. I'd also recommend check himself in for this kind of situation, to help him cope. But we'll do all we can to keep an eye on him."

The male detective said—as the detective lady drunk from the cup—before standing.

"We should be going… Thanks for the coffee."

My wife takes the half empty cup from him and Orino from the detective lady who by the way had emptied hers.

"Excuse us."

They said and left. Now it's just the three off us.

"What now?"

Orino asked.

There's nothing we can do but wait, be there anytime he needs us.

"I don't think we can do much for him, if he doesn't allow us to… but right now all we can do is be there for him."

If he doesn't tell us what happened and what he's going through, how would we be able to assist? How would we able to approach helping him with being on the offensive.

"I should go finish making breakfast."

My wife said and left for the open kitchen. I can tell she's hurting but she's trying to keep a cool head. It must be hard for her than all of us. A mother's worry surpasses anyone else's.

"It almost got burnt."

She said when she got to the pans that sat on a slow simmer on the stove.

Today feels different. I have the hood of my jacket over my head and I'm walking down the street. Where to? I don't know. I just wanted to get away from everyone.

I, Rinji, may be in a sour mood but I can still tell. The morning feels surprisingly colored and bright. It's nothing like I've ever seen before. It's like I can see a new light to everything. That couple walking arms linked, that same cute cat crossing the street, the buildings around, the students heading to school, the clouds the sky. Everything looks so colorful.

What's that all about? Even the air feels different. It's exhilarating.

[Is this how it feels after a near death experience?]

Was is right for me to yell and storm out like that? Might I have blown it out of proportion? I admit I was angry at them but they came to help, even if they wouldn't believe me. And my family was only trying to help. I can only imagine how keeping them in the dark is hurting them.

Right now I just need some time alone… I think the park should be empty. Part of my doesn't like how I'm taking this experience and being distant but the other part of my just doesn't want anyone near me.

I make it to the park a few minutes later. Along the way the street was filled with students heading for school and adults to their jobs and other places.

I sit on one of the rails staring at the ground. I am lost for what to do. Reflect or neglect? How I behaved? What? What do I do? If I disappeared all together it would have been better, I wouldn't feel like this, scared, angry and… weak.

"Pathetic."

I whispered to myself. I can't do anything.

I take my right hand—which was the only hand in my jacket's pocket when I arrived at the park—out with the phone in my palm.

Using my thumb I flip the phone open and head straight into the gallery to check out the picture again…

Those black eyes, which sends chills into your body. The oddity of its body… Just terrifying.

"That's sure is something."

I was so hooked on the picture I didn't hear whoever it was come closer.

Quickly, I flip the phone close before looking up to the lady who was before me and put the phone in my pocket.

… Woow! She's breath taking. Her very dark long hair, her serious looking light brown eye, alluring thin lips and feminine features even though tucked in her lady's suit, is clearly visible. She looks older than me… If I had to guess, she'd be in her early or mid-twenties. My eyes finally settle on her chest… She's a total knockout babe…

With the way she looked, her delicate yet matured face, I didn't think she'd be just above average. It's not like I'm saying I hate her drums, if I did then that would downgrade my love for breasts all size, on the contrary I love it, she is perfection. A total knocker and she looks like a half breed too. The western blend to the eastern makes her an exceptional beauty. I can tell that her hair is unnaturally black. She dyed it.

Everything about her screams power.

"Rinji? Nonako Rinji?"

Who is she? I don't think I've seen her before…

And how does she know my name? First the detectives and now some mysterious looking lady. Well I get how the police would find me but her. I don't remember ever running into a babe like her before, trust me I'd remember, or even mentioning my name to her early or before. Don't tell me someone out there posted my name and pics on social media platforms. I don't think the boys would ever do that.

… Could she be from some 'organization'? And she's here to 'recruit' me, shady!? What does she want with me?

[I may look calm, but I'm totally freaking out!]

Don't tell me… She's trying to hit on me rather or something along that way. Nah, with the suit she's wearing, I don't think so. Hey, I wouldn't mind it though, always welcome a gorgeous babe into my life…

Don't tell me she's those talent scout people always talk about. No, not with those two men also in suit standing by the black car that's parked across the street. And why would a talent scout be after me anyway? I got no noticeable skills unlike Orino. She's definitely from some organization, and their after me. So what organization is she from? And what did I do for them to be after me? I don't remember doing anything to piss off any organization. Maybe they are here because I pirated some movies online, guilty! I can imagine they'd already looked into me, my family, since they know my name. If they know me then they should already know I'm a complete wuss.

"Yes, who are you and what do you want with me? I don't mean to come on as rude but who are you? I don't remember telling you my name."

"I guess, you're right. My name is Vi Shimura. Would you mind coming with me?"

She may be looking serious and tough… and maybe she really is, to back up that look but there's something in her eyes. At that time I didn't know what it was but later I would realize what it was: A hint of sadness, fear and worry.

Okay, why would I want to go with her? The 'stranger danger' alarm is ring in my head. I mostly would go with her anywhere, you know, but…

"And why would I?"

1