Chapter 6
185 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam stared at the silk robe before him. It was with an open chest and there was something for his neck to wear. Made out of silk again, black with golden details.

Agatha placed the neck thing around his neck, and Adam felt like he didn't mind being constricted too much by it.

Then, came the robe. It was a flowing masterpiece of black, red and gold silk. With an open robe and something like a wide belt hanging from a bow that Agatha tightened around Adam's middle. Also, there were rope belts that were also tied in a bow.

This time, Adam's hair was done up with a lazy bun on the top and the rest flowing freely down his back, apart from a single braid to the side. Agatha loved putting his hair in a braid, it seems.

"You look like a dream, Adam," complimented Agatha, and she hugged the Naga. "Now, go out there and dazzle Constantine."

Adam slithered out of the cavern and found Constantine sitting with his feet in the hot pool.

"How do I look?" Asked Adam as he entered the pool cavern. Constantine's eyes traveled all over Adam's body, but he lacked the interest for which Adam had hoped for.

"Good, I suppose. I would have to beat the girls off you with a stick. For such a softy, you seem to be pulling off the bad boy vibe," said Constantine, and Adam raised an eyebrow.

"Bad boy vibe?" Constantine grinned.

"Yes, bad boy vibe. You know, when someone is naughty but still is innocent deep down. Or, at least that was what a girl told me was what she thought of me a long time ago," Adam nodded. If Constantine said he was giving off that...vibe, then he was.

"I managed to evolve that dung beetle that survived. He can do tricks now. Do you want to see?" Adam stared at the nook where the yet unnamed dung beetle stayed.

"Sure, dazzle me," Constantine stood up from his spot and then dried his feet as Adam went and retrieved the beetle.

"Ok buddy, do the dance," Adam placed the beetle on his shoulder, and it got on its back legs. It began to, slowly, circle around as Adam clapped.

"That is very nice, but, anything useful?" Asked Constantine, not impressed.

"He can also push dung balls to the flower patches," said Adam, a little put down that his beetle's dance routine had gone unnoticed.

"Now we are talking. When are you going to teach him to dig new patches?" Adam considered Constantine's suggestion. Sure, it would be useful if his buddy could upturn the soil, but he didn't want to overwork him.

"Maybe I will evolve a worm? I mean, that is their specialty," Adam even had some mana now. Not a full container, for he had created more beetles and had let them loose in the dungeon, but he had twenty mana points. That should be enough to get a decent skill upgrade, right?

Adam saw that Constantine was digging in the earth and, soon, the necromancer had a worm wiggling in his arm. He handed it over to Adam, who pumped it full of all of his mana.

The worm had no eyes, so Adam couldn't notice any difference about it, like he had with his buddy. But he still saw that the worm had ceased all movements.

Fearing that the thing had died, he placed it down. The worm raised itself in the shape of a question mark, and Adam grinned.

"Dig," Adam commanded, and the worm got down and burrowed itself in the soil again.

"Do you think that Wormikus will dig until he dies?" Adam shook his head. Buddy didn't overwork himself. He took breaks. Then, Adam raised an eyebrow.

"You named my second evolved mob. You owe me for that," Adam slithered closer to Constantine and placed a hand over the necromancer's chest. "I demand a kiss for the insolence."

"Adam ..." began Constantine, but Adam was already leaning down and pressing their noses together.

"Just one. It can be on the cheek," Adam felt daring, then. If he could feel Constantine's lips on his, he was sure it would be bliss. But, he could settle for a kiss on the cheek, two. Constantine surprised him by lifting his head and kissing Adam's nose.

The kiss was feather-light and more akin to a poke on the nose that a child might receive. Adam sighed. Then, he wrapped his arms around Constantine and began leading them into a dance.

"Agatha told me I should practice with you, since she is a rusty dancer," that was what the two had agreed to tell Constantine. In truth, Agatha was a master dancer.

"Did she now? Look, Adam, you are handsome and kind, which are both qualities that I like in a lover," began Constantine and Adam bend down and bit his neck then. Just a small love bite, nothing more. He savored the taste of Constantine's blood and wrapped his tail around the necromancer's middle.

"That wasn't an invitation to take liberties," Constantine's voice sounded breathless. Adam relished in the fact that he had brought the older man to such a state.

"It so was," argued back Adam as he tightened his tail around Constantine's legs and torso. "If I am perfect for you, then, what is stopping you?"

"You are too young," Constantine sounded tired then. Ever since that blasted novel, he had to repeat this to his charge multiple times per day. And, yet, Adam didn't get the hint.

"You are not that old," said Adam with a wink. He bent his head down and kissed Constantine on the nose, then, his lips tried to travel down, but Constantine's hand blocked his descent.

"That is enough, Adam. No dessert for you tonight," Adam chuckled.

"Do I get a spanking too?" He couldn't help himself, he needed to say it.

Adam felt Constantine's hand move, but, just as it was about to connect to Adam's behind, Constantine shook his head.

"You would take it the wrong way. Honestly, if you respect me, you will unwrap yourself from around me," Adam did so, chastised. But, Constantine hadn't forbidden him from making further advances. Maybe Adam had to go and ask Agatha on how to be more persuasive in a more reserved manner?

7