Chapter 10 If you don’t keep your word, then go to hell!
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Lin Tian was in front of him but didn't say a word. Tian Bing was so angry that he kept chattering, until Mu Dong saw the two coming out and asked curiously, "Did you ring the bell just now?"

Tian Bing was a little angry, "Yes!"

Mu Dong thought Tian Bing had been trained, so he comforted him, "Little Junior Sister, don't worry too much."

"I'm leaving." Tian Bing was depressed and followed Lin Tian's pace, but Mu Dong had to send them down the mountain behind.

After leaving the mountain top of Tianshuimen, that Lin Tian suddenly asked curiously, "You are the daughter of a city lord. Logically, it should be no problem to go to Tianyang Sect. Why did you come to this small sect?"

Tian Bing didn't expect Lin Tian to ask herself this, but she didn't say, "I won't tell you!"

"You really don't want swordsmanship anymore?"

"You, you've been tempting me with this, but you haven't handed it over!" Tian Bing exclaimed angrily.

Lin Tian returned to his senses and smiled, "Okay, I'll teach you now, but whether you can comprehend it depends on your fortune."

After speaking, Lin Tian came to a forest, got a small branch, and then danced his swordsmanship there, but this time in slow motion.

At first, Tian Bing thought that Lin Tian was dancing wildly, but after watching it for a while, she was fascinated, and there were hundreds of movements in swordsmanship.

When Lin Tian finished performing, he said, "Slow motion is like this, have you recorded it?"

"Ah? So many, how do I remember?" Tian Bing immediately complained.

Lin Tian shook his head with a look of hatred for not turning iron into steel, "I'll do it a few more times, and then you go back and practice slowly, until within three breaths, if you can link these hundreds of movements together, then you will be able to perform the most A strong move, Tsunami Jianlang."

These words tempted Tian Bing, but when he thought that three breaths would require hundreds of movements, it was equivalent to hundreds of movements in one breath, and then he was blinded on the spot, "More than a hundred movements in one breath? How is this possible."

"So you need to practice more!" After speaking, Lin Tian danced a few more times, then dropped his sword and said, "Now you can tell me, why did you go to this Tianshuimen?"

Tian Bing sweated profusely and said, "I got sick when I was young, and Granny Fang's medicine saved me, so I learned swordsmanship from her later!"

"It's that simple?"

"right!"

After Lin Tian understood, he raised his head and looked at the sky. Seeing that it was starting to get dark, he said, "I'm going back. You can practice slowly by yourself."

When Tian Bing heard that Lin Tian was leaving, he looked at the dark forest around him, and immediately followed.

"Hey, wait for me!"

Lin Tian ignored it, but quickened his pace. When Tian Bing first started chasing, he didn't think much of it, but he gradually became out of breath and cursed, "Hey, why is this kid so fast?"

"This girl has a little perseverance." Lin Tian was in front of him, and he couldn't help thinking of his little apprentice Qing Yu.

At that time, Qing Yu, in order to worship himself as a teacher, was chasing after him frantically, and he didn't stop at all. In the end, his shoes rotted away.

Tianbing didn't know what Lin Tian was thinking, but instead shouted from behind, "Stop!"

Lin Tian paid no attention to it until the sky was getting darker and darker, and when he finally saw Tianyang City, there were some big men with disheveled clothes running along the path.

These big men, some with knives, some with swords, and some with sticks.

The person in the lead was a one-eyed dragon with a beard all over his face. He touched his chin with one hand and smiled at Tian Bing, "Miss Tian, it's really a narrow path for the enemy!"

"It's you!" Tian Bing lost his face when he saw these people.

These people are well-known bandits near Tianyang City, and they have always been against the City Lord's Mansion. Naturally, this Tianbing is also an important target for them.

But Lin Tian glanced at it and asked weakly, "Can I go?" I love e-books

"It's none of your business, of course you can go! But in order to prevent you from going to the city to tip off the news, you should stand on the side and let you go when we're done!" The one-eyed dragon said to Lin Tian, and let him The short man looked at him.

The short man pulled Lin Tian aside, while Lin Tian looked around, then found a rock and lay down.

"Hey, boy, are you so handsome?" The one-eyed dragon didn't expect Lin Tian to be so happy and happy, and then laughed strangely.

Lin Tian said indifferently, "You fight your calamity, I see mine, and don't interfere with each other."

This made the bandits laugh, but Tian Bing panicked, "You, you coward!"

"They robbed you, but they didn't rob me." Lin Tian had nothing to do with his own affairs, but after seeing that Lin Tian had nothing to do with Tian Bing, the bandits surrounded Tian Bing unscrupulously.

The one-eyed dragon also stared at Tian Bing with a smile, "Miss Tian, our castle master has always wanted to bring you to the castle to be Mrs. Yazhai, look!"

"Dream, I will never regret going back with you!" Tian Bing drew his sword and pointed at them.

The one-eyed dragon was not at ease at all, and even ridiculed, "Miss Tian, what about you! I have only cultivated Qi in the Nine Realms, and I am already in the early stage of foundation building! Do you think your sword can hurt me?"

"Never mind!" Tian Bing was so angry in her heart that she used her swordsmanship, and this swordsmanship was much faster than when she shot against Lin Tian during the day.

All of a sudden, the one-eyed dragon accidentally cut off the whiskers on his face.

This frightened the one-eyed dragon to take a step back and said, "Okay girl, don't eat or drink fine for toasting!"

Then the one-eyed dragon asked a few people to pick up their shields and rushed in front of Tian Bing, but Tian Bing was shocked and swept away the sword energy, but they were all blocked by the shield.

The one-eyed dragon took the opportunity to throw a chain in his hand, and one end of the chain was a small iron ball, and then quickly entangled the Tianbing.

Tian Bing was immediately entangled in his feet, and then the one-eyed dragon threw another net and put Tian Bing under the net.

Even if Tian Bing has a sword at the moment, it is useless at all, and the one-eyed dragon laughed, "Carry up, go!"

Tian Bing was shocked and began to shout to the indifferent Lin Tian, "Quick, go to the city and find someone to save me!"

Lin Tian didn't say anything, but the one-eyed dragon said to the short man, "Fix this Qi refining boy!"

"Yes!"

The short man immediately went up with the knife, but Lin Tian asked curiously, "Didn't you say that if you caught her, then let me go?"

But the short man smiled strangely, "Talk to the bandits? Are you a child?"

"So, you're going to kill me?" Lin Tian smiled helplessly, seeing Lin Tian still laughing at the short man with a wicked smile, "Who made you so unlucky to see something you shouldn't see!"

After speaking, the man stabbed Lin Tian with a knife, but before the knife touched Lin Tian, he was caught by Lin Tian.

Not only that, there is an airflow on both sides of the knife, and this airflow is condensed by Lin Tian.

At this moment, the knife holder was numb from the shock of the air current, and then quickly let go, and then the knife fell.

The next moment, Lin Tian condensed a ball of fire in his hand and smiled slightly, "Let it play with you!"

Before the knife-wielding man could react, the fire rushed over, like a 'little baby', jumping on the knife-wielding man. Wherever he went, the fire spread immediately, and then there was a scream.

The other bandits who had only taken a few steps ahead were startled, and then quickly returned to their senses.

"Mummy! Kill him for me!" The one-eyed dragon became annoyed and let him go.

Although Tianbing in the network didn't know what was going on, she knew that Lin Tian would definitely be ill-fated when he met so many people, so she shouted, "Run away! What's wrong?"

The one-eyed dragon builds the foundation, and Lin Tiantian refines his qi. Even if Lin Tian was lucky enough to kill the little bandit just now, Tian Bing did not think that Lin Tian was capable of resisting this one-eyed dragon's attack.

of resisting this one-eyed dragon's attack.

0