Chapter 30
441 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In general, the palace itself is located in the port, that is, not literally. The palace itself is located on the eastern edge of the city, and its other side overlooks a gigantic lake. The palace building is completely made of gold, even the bridges in the port are made of gold. Viego looked at him from afar every day, but now he was getting closer to him. The sight takes his breath away, and the thoughts of having one take his mind.

Vi thought, the many golden towers of the Royal Palace indeed, resembled Vi parts of a piano used in churches. Unfortunately, he did not remember the name of this instrument. However, he had such a picture in his head. Unfortunately, from the present side of the castle where they are walking. You can't see the port or the bifrost. Which is the only artifact noteworthy for Vi. Because amplifiers and carriers of Divine power. They are usually boring for him in the world. Although Gungir's appearance is not bad.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/580190364488850082/

Well, as one of the books on the history of Asgard said, although this one was also rewritten. Because it lacked changes about bloody slaughter and the princess of the crown itself. However, it is a known fact that the lake itself is under the influence of a permanent Spell that breaks the space. Enabling Bifrost to work. It looks as if half of the lake was sticking out into space, and an unknown force was holding oxygen and gravity and everything else. It's a really messy sight, unfortunately it is not in Vi's eyes right now.

At the entrance to the castle, many Asgard warriors dressed in golden armor were stationed. A really proud sight, but their armor glistened gold despite them. In Vi's eyes, she was nothing but a trinket.

The funny thing is, however, that several Guardians spotted Vi's gloves. And they whispered among themselves whether it was a new artifact and whether it would be possible to buy it. "Because it looks so amazing." After the testimony of one of the male Guardians, even Brunhild looked at the gloves. And she gripped her weapons rather tighter.

There were many paintings on the corridor walls depicting either the royal family or the Norse Gods performing their Legendrane feats. The floor was distinguished by a red carpet and the surrounding statues depicting the royal family.

(Viego)-,,I understand this is his home. But overkill with these statues and many likenesses. And I will not say that he wants the same. Not at all. Maybe a little ... I wants to too."-think

The entrance to the throne room is a huge, of course, golden door with the image of Bor and his wife. Which was opened by the actions of two platinum-armored Valkyries who opened the door with professionalism and watched Vi closely.

There was a large space in front of the throne with several statues and a dark marble surface. The throne itself looked quite peculiar, gold of course, which, in addition to the seat, had huge half rims, of course gold. And it reminded him of Odin's crown, though not entirely.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/197454764897915765/

On the throne sat Odin, clad in his golden armor, looking at Vi and examining his every move.

And next to him stood Frigga, also dressed in beautiful golden armor, but the shade was creamier. And she had not only a beautiful figure despite her age. But her breasts were really huge, almost the size of Cael. However, it cannot be denied that this is the size of the dispute. And from what Viego sees, it really is a beautiful sight, worthy of envy. And looking at the queen for those few seconds. Viego decided to create a new artifact more for fun than use. Though that's not a bad idea either. A microscope or a telescope in such a Binocular would help to produce magic circles of a slightly smaller size. Which would allow for the creation of more advanced artifacts, with slightly less space for magic circles. And it's not about anything perverted at all, although it will be for research purposes only. To test aspects of artifacts that affect the perception of reality.

Fortunately, no one saw the short, lascivious glance. And as Viego bowed, Odin rose from his throne and said.

(Odyn)-Walter's son. I've heard a lot of good things lately, be it from my guards or my youngest son. And frankly speaking, I did not expect it to come on the day that Asgard would welcome another future God.

Viego calmly raises his head and looks at Odin. And now noticing Loki standing a few meters behind the throne.

(Viego)-God?

(Odyn)-Yes, my boy. God...You see, we Asgardians have the opportunity to develop the Divine Energy within us. As a result, as a few, we are not born God, but become God. Although there are cases that from the union of two Gods a God is born who has Divinity from birth. You, my boy, you haven't had it since you were born. Even though both of your parents were Gods. However, he is beginning to approach several domains of divinity. I can't tell you what, except for one. For I have one myself.

(Viego)-All-alive, what is the domain?

(Odyn)-Runes. My boy. Although I myself had to do something to obtain this Divinity. You are the first to establish a connection with this domain with your own hands. Unfortunately, we'll find out the rest of them when you become God. But that's not why I called you here.

(Viego)-Then, I'm listening.

Odin gripped Gungnir tighter in his hand and spoke in a slightly more serious tone.

(Odyn)-Viego Walterson. I am aware of your talent and even had the honor of wielding and examining your two artifacts. Which for several months you have been trading from independent territories, in the city of Asgard. However, you have to understand. That these Asgardian Artifacts are powerful after all, though at first glance their operation is relatively simple. However, I am aware that you are selling them not only from Asgardians. But also to everyone who visits your store. What would pose a threat to the military strength of the Asgard if more of your Artifacts would fall into the hands of other pantheons.

Viego knew where this conversation was going, so tightening his gloves gently, he said in a serious tone.

(Viego)-All-alive. I am aware of this. However, I am properly educated about the right my father and hence myself have received. And I know perfectly well that even Odin cannot dictate to me the laws of distributing Artifacts because of the law he gave himself. However, with all due respect, I am not going to refuse anyone to buy my goods.

(Brunhilda)-How dare you!

Said the black Valkyrie behind Vi. Who decided to put the sword to Vi's neck. But he himself seeing about something that no one yet knows. He stepped forward, literally a few centimeters. What remained almost undigested.

(Odyn)-Enough. Contiune, Walterson.

(Viego)-However, there is an All-Father way out of it. My company will gladly accept an order for a large number of Premium class weapons. Be it Surtur's Touch or Triaorg's Creeper. However, the obvious fact is that it won't be cheap. And the main principle of my company is clear. That the damages can only be obtained for acting for the benefit of the store. So there will be no damage on such a large order, even if the palace itself commissions it.

At the end of the sentence, Viego had to really control himself. Not because Odin's expression was getting scarier and scarier. However, Loki almost burst out laughing but held back. Apparently, he was having a good time seeing his father in such a position.

(Frigga)-Boy do you realize what you say?

(Viego)-My Queen. With all due respect. I have rights and, as my father taught me, I stick to them. But through my gratitude to Odin's runes and your ability to train magic power. To whom I owe a lot, I decided to suggest a marketing and military operation. Which not only will allow me to earn quite a huge amount. But Asgard itself will gain a significant increase in Military and Defense strength.

 

After Vi said, Odin gave a little laugh. And in the voice not of the ruler, but of the grandfather, he said.

(Odyn)-Young Viego. You really are your mother's son. I will respect your decision and I really don't see any contraindications not to take advantage of your offer. However, such an order is not small due to the size of the Asgard Army.

(Viego)-All Father. If I can suggest something. Proposes action. Have the commanders of the divisions respond to placing orders. After all, there are many warriors and female warriors in a given unit, and each has a different taste for what this weapon is. So the specification of the weapon is required in creating such equipment. So the commander would not only give the specifications, but would be responsible for the payment and it would be best if he and the squad came to my store and picked up the weapon personally.

(Odyn)-It will happen. I see my boy you have business heads.

(Viego)-Thank you for your words of appreciation, All-Father.

Internally, Viego almost laughed maniacally at the turn of events. There was a really cunning plan in his head, but it would be a simple, simple spell to add weight. But at the moment it doesn't matter.

After that, things were relatively simple. Odin asked for gloves. After all, it stood out from Vi's armor and clothing. Viego only said that it was his personal training artifact and it would not be for sale. Because "it was only created for Vie", although the truth is that anyone can use it. However, Viego, after speaking for a long time, somewhat inventing, that he worked a long time to fine-tune the artifact to his person. So Odin paused, although Frigga was fascinated to see her technique in the Artifact version. However, the sadness she learned that she couldn't get the knowledge of how it worked. It was visible on her face. Viego was tempted to say that she should be his woman. everything, but at the moment he is too weak, so not now.

Later topics passed into numerous bankruptcies of blacksmiths and firms. However, Vi didn't care. So he still held the image of a slightly cold man.

Later, Viego returned pleased with the escort of Brunhilda and her squad. With a satisfied, devilish smile on his face.

 

19