Chapter 31
359 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Brunhilda)-As if my branch will be the first, I will come in two days with the trade agreement after it is issued by the Allfather himself. Good bye, Walterson.

When Black-haired Valkyria left the square in front of Vi's building. He himself, with a devilish smile, went directly to his private office. He sat down in his chair, looked at Elem who was looking at him with a slightly strange gaze. And literally Viego started laughing maniacally, luckily the girls were busy at work. But Elem couldn't understand why, and there was a face of embarrassment on his snake-like face.

(Viego)-Muhahahaha....Elem. A fool is always lucky if it's true. I am an idiot. But Odin is much bigger than I thought. What is it about. I just signed a contract to modernize the weapons of the entire Asgard army.

(Elem)-Squeak!!!

Elem let out a surprised squeal, which only sparked Vi's good humor. Whose laugh was even more amused.

(Viego)-You know what makes me laugh the most .... Haha ... You see, there is a spell called "Personal connection". It's a very demanding spell to tie a weapon to a user. But you know, in my case, it's more of just talking. You know what would. Happened as I will modify the spell and transform it as a collateral to the artifacts that I will spend in the Asgad army. You don't get it. It's simple, the spell won't bind their weapons to me. But they won't be able to hurt me or even the girls. I pumped into them is huge, and each of them has more or less of my energy.

(Elem)-Squeak!!!Squeak!!!Squeak!!!Squeak!!!

Elem started to make a noise as if he were laughing, or he was squeaking really fast in a dull blunt display of amusement.

(Viego)-And add to this the offer of my shop, which allows you to get a good deal. If he gives me his old man. It is basically the Asgard army that will be vulnerable in some time. For me and only me. Muhahaaa.

(Elem)-Squeak!!!

(Viego)-Exactly. And you think that something like a small plant in Asgard is enough for me. Hahaaha ... Planning to buy my own land. Preferably an island, and then maybe I can make an artifact out of it. We'll see ... haha ... But okay. Elem first, let's do this security for the future. Time to work.

Then there were three hours of work on the corresponding rune. Because the original spell had a different function. So Viego needed a few spells of similar scope before he could construct separate and much more complex spells out of it. The work was difficult because a completely new set of runes had to be constructed. And for the end result, you needed miniature mana cores that are actually sold like candy. They are obtained from large Muspelhaim ants. They are really miniature and the amount you can buy is huge. And they are about the size of 0.5 cm x 0.5 cm. And they mainly serve as a container for a small amount of Vi's mana.

This is necessary because when a new user will use his new weapon. The mana in the weapon itself will only be the user's mana over time. And Mana Viego will fade over time.

So such a small mana core functions as a small mana tank. So that Vi's mana does not disappear and continues to perform these functions safely for the future. So after a few hours, she was ready. And Viego immediately went to the workshop to see Eli, his dark elf in charge of creating the Runes. And by commissioning her work, he commissioned her to create "Triaorg Creepers" tier 2 or Premium. And Cael and Irina were to start making raw versions of weapons, such as axes, swords, including ornaments and the like, in the meantime. at this time, Viego went to his office and started working on the "Touch of Surur" Tier 2 or Premium. Konkrenite a simple fireball, but with a slightly higher temperature and a slightly redder color of fire.

This wasn't difficult with Vi's current Artifact skill level. The bigger problem was to create the right look for the premium or Tier 2 versions of "Surtura's Touch." This way of thinking about Vi's "Touch of Surur" had to work, and fast because the girls are about to start forging the pieces. Now he has time, because they are finishing the supply of goods for the store before they start to fulfill orders for Odin.

After a few hours of work, Viego developed a fairly simple sketch of the new weapon. To additionally pick up some valuable weapons. Viego decided to have Cael and Irina add a bit of powdered horn of the magma bulls from Muspelhaim to the steel hanger. This will not increase the power significantly, but it will make the blade look like hot metal. But this is only a visual effect. But the look is really special. The handle is quite simple, although the ornaments are also not bad. The blade resembles a fire spirit, a small creature that appears as smoke snobs with the mouth of an animal. These ghosts often accompanied Surtur in legends, so it fit the general idea.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/435512226477616099/

When the Project was finished, Viego took it to the girls and handed it over to Eli. And he himself began his daily training in the use of the fireball and the protection of the shield.

12