Chapter 33
370 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vera's words, heard before he even opened the door, made Vi even more aggressive. For this reason, he passed the "Triaorg Climbers" to his left hand. And in his right hand he began to accumulate mane.

Generally, the process is trapping the build-up of mana in the core of the glove. And holding back that energy for a while, from leaving it.

To unleash a really powerful fireball spell at the very last moment that would be as strong as the Ultimate class or the Ulitmate. Depending on the time spent and the strength of the core. However, the current strength was not that great, but it was already at a low final level. Because mana has already started to accumulate in the core several times, instead of circling through Vi's body.

When Viego opened the side door that connected the part of the building with the corridor. The sight he saw really made him angry.

First, he saw Thor Odinson leaning over the counter, holding Vero's forehead by the shoulder. Thor was dressed in his classic red cape armor, and armor consisting of scaled arms and a dark steel breastplate with steel discs.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/826340231642248697/

Before the moment she entered, Vera tried to break away from Thor's grip. However, the opening of the door made her, Thor and a group of other clients consisting mostly of Valkyri and a few Asgard warriors standing behind the two uncle. She looked towards the source of the door.

(Thor)-Wait....

Before anyone could understand the situation, however, Vi released a really powerful purple fireball. Which hit Vi. Which hit his right in Thor's right shoulder, causing his hand to be forcefully torn away from Vera's shoulder. And Thor himself hit the ground in pain.

Some of his armor at the point of the arm had been torn off, and the charred skin at the point where the spell collided with the naked eye could be seen. However, that wasn't the biggest thing that shocked the customers the most.

(Viego)-How dare you?

Viego without thinking too much, not giving anyone time to take action. He approached Thor with a rush and kicked him in the stomach to kick him out in front of the store building. Unfortunately for both Asgardians, the door was locked in this case as well. The door shattered and Thor took additional damage. Because at the time of the collision, a fragment of the door was stuck in the newly formed wound on the shoulder.

Viego, on the other hand, would have to fix them, but that wasn't his current concern.

Viego as an Asgard, even with the blood of the high-elves of Alfhaim. He had tremendous strength, similar to Thor's strength. However, a bit weaker considering Thor's training and his already awakened Divine Domain. And therefore a Divine power that further strengthens his body. And although Vi's enhanced muscles did a bit less force distance between them. Thor is still physically stronger.

Viego was really sloppy, for some it doesn't seem too good a reason. However, the sight of Thor touching Vera, his property. He caused him a real extreme anger, which made his mind go under martial law.

From the fact that Viego had a slightly different state of mind. It didn't mean that he wasn't thinking, his thinking was focused on combat operations. As a result, leaving the store and remembering Thor's Hammer, he remained in the store. Viego quickly took out a piece of paper and to the surprise of people on the street. He quickly drew something on it, and holding the paper in his hand, he walked towards Thor.

Thor struggled to his feet and looked visibly voracious at Vi. He staggered to his feet and slowly extended his open hand towards Vi and spoke in a pained voice.

(Thor)-How dare, I AM THOR ODINS .....

Like Thor was in mid-sentence, Thor's Hammer flew out of the store at fairly high speed and headed towards Thor's hand. Viego, however, sensing the mana disturbance, thanks to his experience in creating artifacts, acquired such a skill. In the last second, he dodged the healing hammer and glued a scribed piece of paper to the hammer.

The moment Thor picked up Thor's hammer in his hand. A piece of paper stuck to the short side of the hammer, which was on the side of his face. He began to emit heat to explode after a second, surrounding Thor in flames for a few seconds.

Viego sketched a simple magic-circle, the purpose of which was to cause an explosion of flames upon activation. Additionally, Viego added runes that increased mana consumption to a very high level, which should theoretically drain most of Thor's mana or energy. Because the spell itself used not Vi's power, but Thor himself. As a result, the explosion that arose was only the work of Thor. So now, when the thick black smoke ceased to obstruct the view. You could see him lying in torn armor, bare-bottomed because of the too weak material used for this part of Thor's armor.

Viego walked slowly over to Thor and looked at him contemptuously. He was alive, however, considering how the local people laughed at the humiliated Thor. Better be dead.

The thing that pulled Vi out of his fighting trance was Loki. Who, leaning against Vi's back, cried of laughter.

Seeing this, Viego turned to see Loki having tears of happiness in his eyes and still mumbling between laughs.

(Loki)-Hahaha....My Odin...Yey...I love you man ... Hahaha .... Never again .... I will ... Hahaha ... He remembers not to stand against you.

When Loki was laughing and raving. Brunhild who was passing this way gathered local guards. Who by her command surrounded Vi and Loki and aimed their weapons at him. Specifically, a weapon from Vi's company that had a Regular or Version One "Touch of Surtur" spear.

(Brunhild)-Viego Walterson. You're accused of assaulting Prince Thor Odinson....

However, her sentence was interrupted by Loki who had mastered himself. He assumed a serious expression, and a sly, cunning smile appeared in his eyes.

(Loki)-Commander of the second division, Brunhild. Me, Loki Odynson, I just got notified. What I also witnessed, and so did Odin himself through two familiars. That it was Thor Odinson who had caused the whole situation to sexually harass Vie Walterson's slave. So as prince of Asgard, with the consent of the All-Father. I order you to leave Vi Waltersson and take Thor and take him to the medical section of the palace. Understood.

(Brunhild)-As ordered, prince.

When Brunhild and the guards started carrying Thor towards the palace, unfortunately covering his bare ass. Loki approached excited and clearly in good spirits. To Vi who was returning to his home to arrange a new door and think about a few things. And he said.

(Loki)-You have nothing to thank for. The laws of your land would protect you anyway, and Daddy's pets follow Thor almost 24/7. However, if I can, what was on that sheet.

Viego was slightly irritated by the tone of Vi's voice, so he said shortly.

(Viego)-Will you believe when I say that I made a one-time artifact out of a piece of paper

(Loki)-Awesome....

(Viego)-If you have time now, we can figure out the plan of your two daggers after we've got the hang of it.

Loki surprisingly waited patient while Viego calmed Vere and the customers. And he put in a new spare door that he found in the warehouse. He then invited Loki to his office, where Loki looked at Elem for too long. Who looked with hostility at God of Mischief.

14