Chapter 35
352 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later, the day after the welcome feast at Odin's Palace for the Ambassadors. As Viego worked on the magic-circle on the outer hull of the ship, thoroughly reinforcing the set of air resistance runes with additional runes. Viego made himself a platform of two ropes and a board, hanging from the hull, hovering a few meters above the ground.

However, when Viego finished the work and was about to jump down to the ground. He heard a scream which he did not understand, with a familiar timbre. However, as a result of surprise, Viego lost his balance and fell with a thunder to the ground.

(????)-Young Walterson!!!

As Viego fell without serious injuries, he slowly stood up and wiped his face. And looked around for the culprit of the commotion. After a while the pattern fell on Hephaestus, this time dressed in an official white Greek toge. Excitedly, Hephaestus walked over to Vi and looked at Vi with concern.

(Hephaestus)-You're okay, Viego. Sorry, just when I saw that boat ... But tell me why those chimera cores on the hull. And wait ... you're creating an artifact ... yes ... of this size.

(Viego)-Nice to see you too .... Hephaestus. Yes, I am creating an artifact ..... Who is your companion.

Viego saw a stranger standing behind Hephaestus. He was a mżdzyzna at the visual age of 28, he had a specific complexion, his skin was ash, not perfectly white, but more towards gray. He was dressed in a black toge with a stripe with a skull logo on a buckle. He had short white hair with a black hood over it. He had a calm expression on his face, but it was obvious that the person with the golden eyes did not take his eyes off the ship that made up Vi.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/97742254404422213/

(Hephaestus)-This is my uncle, Hades. Earlier, we joked that you could be his illegitimate son. So expect Persephone to visit soon ... Hehe ... But don't worry. Although, get to know each other.

However, when Viego and Hades separated the spruces one meter distance between them. They both looked into each other's eyes for a while, Hades' golden eyes and Vi's blue eyes literally fought for dominance. There was tense silence for several seconds.

The silence was interrupted by a coughing meaningful Hephaestus, who looked at his uncle. Hades rolled his eyes and bowed briefly to Vi in a gesture belonging to the Asgardian culture. Meaning a greeting to a stranger of high talent that the person respects in the other person.

(Hades)-Hello young God of Runes, Vi Walterson. My name is Hades, God of the underworld and wealth. And I must admit that my nephew's enthusiastic stories weren't just ... rumors.

(Viego)-I am pleased to welcome you, Hades. And what do you mean by "Young God".

Hades stroked the corner of his mouth and gave a short, proud laugh. And he said in a serious tone.

(Hades)-It's only natural you don't feel it yet. Because you are in the early stage of divine form stabilization. But the real fact is that you are already God at this point. It just takes about 7 days before you sense the divine energy in your body.

(Hades)-As you can see, my nephew admires you for your craftsmanship. Me, on my way to the Golden Palace. I noticed something else in you, your skin exudes magic. How did you do it?

At that moment, a red light flashed in Vi's head. His intuition screamed at him, violently. So after arming yourself with the best stone face he could. He said shortly, coming up with a plausible lie.

(Viego)-You're probably talking about it, I don't quite know the name of this phenomenon. Simply because of the heritage my mother left behind, my skin is tougher from birth and has some interesting properties. Which get stronger over time, this is not a negative thing. So I am looking for a way to strengthen this process.

(Hades)-Interesting indeed. Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of meeting your mother. Indeed, she must have been an exceptionally gifted woman, apparently she was Alfhaim's tall alchemist. Interesting.

(Viego)-Is there a specific purpose of the visit, Hephaestus.

Hephaestus, understanding the message, quickly smiled at both companions. And he said enthusiastically towards his comrades.

(Hephaestus)-Yes. Uncle Hades, was extremely interested in buying the "Climber of the Triaorg" in the form of a battle scythe. I saw you made a few and suggested to my uncle to buy one. Really, when I told him that the incantation or activation time was so short.

(Viego)-In that case, please visit the store. It's closed now, but I'll make an exception.

Overall, the further visit of Hades and Hephaestus was really inconvenient for Vi. Even though he liked the Blacksmith's God, his uncle gave off an aura that alerted Vi at every turn. Hades looked, examined every part of the store. Even looking at the shop window, filled with low-level artifacts and plain oreż. Greed and interest were evident, Hades literally seemed to be looking into Vi's souls. And for some reason Viego saw the Irritation on his face every now and then. And even though the conversation grew into business, Viego couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it.

16